A kiss tells it all.

In love with another face

 

A/N: There were people asking me when will I have a TaeEun couple moment scene so here you go~ Taemin's and EunHye's POV

 

Taemin’s POV

Throughout the whole pre-recording session, I wasn’t concentrating.

My eyes were on EunHye the whole time. (She’s at the audience seating)

And that scene where Kai and EunHye were together pisses me off.

Damn it, I want to punch Kai damn hard.

He knows that I love EunHye.

What is wrong with him?!

I was so pissed that I made super loads mistake, I was even called off stage and got a hell of a time with Mr. Soo Man.

“What’s your problem Taemin?! If you screw this up one more time, you’re suspended from performing for two months!”

“Mianheyo. I will not make the same mistakes again.” I bowed 90 degrees in apology

During the last rehearsal, I only concentrated on my dance, I kept my eyes away from EunHye, it’s hard but I have to.

Once we were done with rehearsals, we went backstage to touch up on our make-up and to change to our official outfits.

With all things on set, we have about ten more minutes before we go on live on stage.

So, I roam around till I reached the dressing room.

EunHye was in the dressing room with Coordinator Hong talking about some girls’ stuff.

I decided to go in and have a word with her.

Her glowing eyes dimmer when she saw me, and she had her head face down towards the ground.

She looked doleful.

“Coordinator nim, can I have a word with EunHye, alone?” I asked politely.

“Sure, I will be just outside. Call me if you need anything.” She said, and quietly closed the door behind her.

“EunHye. Tell me the truth now. Is Kai your boyfriend?” I asked.

EunHye wouldn’t respond to my question.

EunHye! Stop being childish, and tell me the truth! I know that Kai’s your boyfriend!” I raised my tone.

She raised her head and stick out her tongue at me.

“I’m not being childish! You’re the one who’s being childish! Stop assuming that Kai’s my boyfriend! He’s just a part of…” before she could continue, the door slammed opened.

“Mr. Soo Man…” her voice trailed off when she saw him.

“I think it’s better for him to know than keeping him in the lurk.” said Mr. Soo Man.

I looked at her, and turned to that e.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Mr. Soo Man brought me out of the dressing room, and had a slow chat with me.

 

EunHye’s POV

Taemin isn’t doing well ever since the incident at SM.

At the end of their rehearsals, Coordinator Hong brought me to their dressing room to have a girl to girl chat.

“Tell me now, do you like Taemin or Kai?” she asked.

“Ah? Well… obviously Taemin. Eonni, do you know how long I carried this feeling for him?”

“How long then.” She furrowed her eye brow.

“Since I reached the age of five.” I replied softly.

“Omona? Until now?” she exclaimed.

I nodded shyly.

“How about Kai? It seems that your attitude towards him have changed within the past few weeks.”

I was about to answer, but I didn’t know how to.

Why am I treating Kai as nice as Taemin?

The thought of Kai came into mind.

His like a clone of Taemin, but only ten times manlier.

“That’s because, Kai looks like Taemin. Whenever I see him, reminds me of Taemin. I just had to treat him nice; I can’t imagine myself mistreating Taemin.”

Coordinator Hong shook her head and decided to talk some sense into me.

“I have to admit that Kai does look like Taemin, but the both of them have a totally different persona. You like Taemin but your actions speak otherwise. From what I see, you only treat him like your oppa. Towards Kai…” before she could even continue, the door creaked open slowly, revealing Taemin behind the door.

I couldn’t look at him in the eye.

I just knew what will happen next.

“Coordinator nim, can I have a word with EunHye, alone?” he asked politely.

“Sure, I will be just outside. Call me if you need anything.” She said, and quietly closed the door behind her.

After that, he raised his voice at me asking me harshly whether Kai was my boyfriend.

Kai wasn’t my boyfriend, he and me are just guinea pigs used in Mr. Soo Man’s plan.

I was about to blurt out everything about the plan until Mr. Soo Man came in.

“I think it’s better for him to know than keeping him in the lurk.” said Mr. Soo Man.

And he brought him out to explain the plan to him.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

It was finally their last performance at Inkigayo.

There were a few minutes left till their live performance in front of their fans.

I took a peep at the audience; they had so many LED banners.

 I spotted many Taemin’s LED banners, I can’t help but to feel so proud to know that Taemin’s career is really successful.

I also spotted many Kai’s LED banners, the feeling I felt when I saw Taemin’s LED banner was different; I can’t help but to feel a bit jealous.

What’s wrong with me?!

Shouldn’t I feel jealous for Taemin, why Kai?

Damn you heart, what are you trying to do to me?

Without warning, someone gave me a really tight hug and lifted me up from the ground.

“So it was all a plan?”

His voice was familiar, it was Taemin.

“What do you mean?” I asked as he puts me down slowly.

He gave me a really tight hug.

“Mr. Soo Man explained to me everything. Sorry for accusing you!” said Taemin.

“Oh… It's okay...” I replied softly.

I wasn’t really expecting Taemin to act this way once he find out about it.

“You don’t mind?” I asked.

“Aniyo~ It’s just a plan after all! I can understand. At least you’re not his girlfriend for real.” said Taemin, with a wide smile on his face.

He gave me another hug.

“After our performance, let’s go on a date!” said Taemin.

“Bwo? A date?”

“Ne~ A date, me and you. Let’s watch a movie!”

“But… I…” I didn’t know what to say, there’s this tingling feeling inside me.

I just can’t express it in words.

Happy is the word to describe it for now.

“Ok! It’s settled then! See you after our performance!” and he planted a kiss on my forehead.

 

Dear almighty one in Heaven.

My soul is dying out of happiness.

You may take my soul right now.

 

I cannot believe it.

Taemin kissed me!

In the seventeen years of my life,  this is the first time Taemin actually kissed me 

I am feeling so blissful now.

My vision was blurry; I couldn’t hear anything besides the word “Happiness & Blissfulness” which keeps running in my mind.

I walked and walked without a care in heart  till I accidentally bumped onto someone.

 

A/N: Author = er