How much longer?

In love with another face

A/N: OMGGGGG!!! I am so sorry that I didn't update yesterday TvT I had no time at all, and partly because I fell asleep earlier than expected. Well here you go~ Chapter 13~~~

 

EunHye’s POV

It has been two weeks since I seen them practicing.

I was really busy revising for my final year exams.

I was so caught up with my studies that I didn’t realize that today was my last day of revision.

Confession time~

I am a nerd, making it to the top is always my top priority.

I had put in long hours of studying for each subject.

Especially for mathematics, I at it.

I can never get top because of it.

DARN YOU MATHS! GROW UP AND SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS!!!

I studied for so long till I totally forgotten that I have skipped my dinner and forgotten to cook Kai’s dinner.

I was still stuck at some circles sums when I heard the door quietly creaking opened.

It was Kai.

He came back earlier than usual.

Way earlier than usual, it was only 10 pm!

Kai took a look at me, and just walked pass me as if I wasn’t there at all.

“Yah, do you want me to cook dinner for you?” I asked.

“No thanks, I had my dinner with the others. Just continue with your studies.” He said coldly.

And that’s what I did, while eating my favorite pandan bread.

However, no matter how many times I tried doing any of the questions…

I DON’T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND A THING!

Then suddenly Taemin came to mind.

Why didn’t I think of him in the first place!

He is really good at maths!

I phoned Taemin several times but he didn’t pick up his phone.

 

Taemin!

Where are you when I need you the most?!

I don’t understand a single thing

Please pick up your phone…

 

Still, to no avail Taemin didn’t pick up his phone

Looks like I am left alone to face my battle with maths.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

I studied all the way to two in the morning, yet I am unable to understand anything.

Suddenly, I heard soft, dragging footsteps from the stairway.

I turned around and saw Kai.

He looked so droopy, his eyes were pretty red.

Kai looked at me with those sleepy eyes of his while taking a glass of water.

The silence was awkward.

“Long time no see.” He said softly.

I just nod my head.

“You got a problem?” he asked.

I looked at him confused with what he asked.

“I meant you got a problem with that question?” he said.

I stared at my paper for a moment and looked up at him with teary eyes.

“Yes! I don’t understand a thing at all! No matter how many times I read it, I can’t seem to solve it! I don’t understand everything.” I cried.

I thought he might laugh at me and make fun of me for being such an idiot, but his actions prove me wrong.

He sat beside me, took my pencil, and immediately starts teaching me.

“You used the wrong formula.” He explained.

He taught me everything from the basics.

After three hours of tutoring, I finally understood everything!

“Kamsahabnida Kai! I am so going to ace my math exams now!” I squealed and gave him a quick hug.

“Yah! Get off of me!” he said coldly.

I immediately let go off him.

“Hey, I was just thanking you.” I growled.

“I don’t need any skinship from you. I gave up my three hours of sleep because of you, so thank me by doing well for the papers if not you’ll get it from me.” Kai hissed with that harsh tone.

I stick out my tongue at him, and hurried to the couple room to catch up with my sleep before the exams.

 

Kai’s POV

I was totally worn out after two weeks of intensive training.

Yet, I still have to teach this pabo EunHye her math.

I woke up at two just because I didn’t hear her soft snores which I normally hear at night.

She better do well if not my time spent on teaching her is going down the drain.

 

:>>> Next Day <<<:

As soon as I got up, EunHye wasn’t around, and as usual she will leave my breakfast on the table with a neat written note.

 

“Annyeong~

Thanks for teaching me yesterday~

I have a good feeling that I am going to ace it!

Have a good breakfast and practice well later!

Hwaiting~

                                                     -EunHye :)”

 

She always ends off with “Hwaiting”.

Pshhhh… Doesn’t she know how to use other words?

Ah, it’s good enough to get me pumped up for practice anyways.

 

During practice, Taemin kept asking me about EunHye.

Practically during every practice session, he will ask me about her.

“Is EunHye doing fine?” he asked.

“Taemin hyung, you have been asking that same question for like a thousand times already… I already told you, she is doing fine. She is taking her exams today.” I replied.

“Okay… Did she receive my good luck message?” he asked

“How would I know? She’s at school! I don’t even check her phone!” I replied harshly.

“Okay, you don’t need to be so harsh.” Taemin said and gave me a gentle punch on the shoulder.

“Do anything stupid to EunHye and you will get it.” hissed Taemin.

I just nodded my head.

Taemin may look so damn innocent on the outside, but his so damn cunning in the inside.

As we continued with our practice, I just can’t stop taking a few glances at Taemin.

It has been two weeks since the plan started and up till now he does not know a thing about it.

The other EXO members are keeping it a secret since EunHye told them so.

Right now, two things are running in my mind and it annoys me to the max.

Firstly, it’s EunHye’s exams.

Lastly, my fake relationship with EunHye.

I really wonder how long we can actually keep it a secret from Taemin.

 

Taemin’s POV

“Omo? I got so many missed calls from EunHye.”

I had about ten missed calls from her.

I was really busy with practice till I had no time to pick up my phone.

 

I’m sorry, EunHye.

I’ll buy you your favorite ice cream once you’re done with your final year exams.

 

I texted her good luck and apologized for not picking up her call.

It’s already late in the afternoon and I have yet to receive her reply.

Is she avoiding me for not picking up her calls?

What’s going on lately?

It’s not like her to do that…

I’m confused.

 

A/N: OMO~ 1000++ Views. *90 degree bow* Thank you all friends so much!

Please do continue to support~ Please do comment on how you think about it :) Sorry for the boring update. TvT

This is my review from MinaFish~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/154798/14/le-moozles-open-re-hiring-staffs-apply-jonghyun-request-review-writing

Thanks for the review~