Another Dilemma

In love with another face

 

A/N: Annyeong~ Finally 10 chapters :) I love writing this fan fic :) I just really hope it gain more viewers & subs :) But I will continue to write this fan fic because I am just head over heels for Kai. Like seriously! To my chingus who have chatted with me personally~ Thank you for your encouragement~ Love you all! Now... Let's see what Kai has install for EunHye.

 

EunHye’s POV

:>>> Before going to SM <<<:

I woke up exactly at seven, an hour before Kai wakes up.

I have to prepare myself to give that Byuntae e Mr. Soo Man a piece of my mind!

Once done, I called Coordinator Hong to pick me up to have a nice chat with Mr. Soo Man.

I was about to leave the room, when I chance upon Kai’s sleeping face.

He looks handsome even when he sleeps.

I don’t know why I had a sudden urge to actually prepare breakfast for him, it automatically got cooking and once done I place on the coffee table in our room.

Before I left, I spotted a pink post it pad on one of the shelves, so I decided to write him a note.

 

“Annyeong~

I’ve prepared breakfast for you which is at the coffee table.

Hope it will boost you up for practice later!

HWAITING!

                                                                      -EunHye 

P.S: See you in SM~”

 

 

With that, I paste it on the glass door and left.

 

:>>> Now <<<:

I was already at SM, outside the entrance with Mr. Soo Man and Coordinator Hong.

Yes, I did give him a piece of my mind and you know what he said?

He said: “You two are love birds! The glass doors are made so you could observe each other behavior! Just live with it! The both of you most probably spend most of your time in your couple room anyways.”

 

Why that Byuntae…

Do you want me to punch your face?

I’m totally innocent!

I have never in my life seen any guy bathing!

Are you trying to pollute my mind?!

 

Before we went up to see the boys practice, someone from afar shouted…

“Ms 1 million dollars worth track pants EunHye!”

I knew it…

It was him.

Handsome, murderously y and arrogant Kai.

He will normally have the frown on his face but today, he’s rather… I don’t know…

Happy is the only word I could use to describe him for now.

He is way happier than usual, and it is starting to creep me out a little.

“You seem to be in a good mood today.” said Mr. Soo Man.

Kai gave me that same erted smile that he gave me last night.

“Yeah, thanks to the scrumptious breakfast I had earlier.” replied Kai.

As he approached closer to me with that ‘I-know-you-can’t-resist-me’ stare, I took a few steps back.

“Step away from me!” I demanded.

As stubborn as a donkey, he came even closer till he eventually could whisper into my ear.

“Watch me carefully during practice.” With that he left for his practice.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

I entered the studio with Mr. Soo Man, and the first thing I did was to look for Taemin, my precious boy.

I spotted him at one corner with Minho, and gleefully waved to him, and yes, he did the same.

 

Heaven, you may take my soul right now.

I am so blissful now!

 

While the boys were practicing hard, Mr. Soo Man and I were watching them really closely.

“Why are they practicing so hard?” I asked.

“EXO will be debuting soon, so SHINee and EXO both are preparing for their special stage debut at M!CountDown next Sunday.”

I guess now I most probably know why Kai wanted to sleep so badly.

Perhaps I should treat him a little nicer.

Half way through their practice, Mr. Soo Man wanted to have a talk with me.

So, we went out of the studio for a short walk.

“Does Taemin know about the plan.” He asked.

I shook my head.

“Are you going to let him know?”

“Not now. I don’t want him to confuse himself and over react when he finds out.” I softly replied.

I thought Mr. Soo Man is going to make me tell Taemin about it but all he did was to nod his head as if he understands the situation and led the way back to the studio.

As I watch them practice, I can’t help but to look at Taemin and feel so sorry for him.


I do love you, Taemin…

But I am unable to express it due to the fake relationship I have with Kai.

I’m so sorry for not letting you know.

I’m sorry.

 

Kai’s POV

As soon as I woke up, I went to check on EunHye but all I saw was a nicely prepared breakfast on the coffee table.

 

Could it be EunHye’s?

 

I looked around the room but she wasn’t anywhere.

Then I saw a pink post it pad on the glass door…

 

“Annyeong~

I’ve prepared breakfast for you which is at the coffee table.

Hope it will boost you up for practice later!

HWAITING!

                                                                      -EunHye 

P.S: See you in SM~”

 

 

Ke… That girl.

Last night, she made so much fuss bath room and now, she has the mood to prepare me breakfast.

What the heck is going on in her mind?

She’s unpredictable.

After I washed up, I sat down to have my breakfast and there’s one thing I have to admit…

She’s a really good cook!

I can’t stop savoring the taste of the food she cooked!

While I was eating, I looked at her hand written note again.

I can’t help myself but to smile while reading it, she even put a heart shape next to her name.

The word “HWAITING” just gave me a spurt of energy to do well for the practice today.

 

:>>> Fast Forward <<<:

Once I got to SM, I got the most pleasant surprise of my life yet.

My “fake” girlfriend, who made me breakfast and that …

I didn’t bother about his presence.

Just by looking at her, made me unknowingly smiling like an idiot.

Ms 1 million dollars worth track pants EunHye!” I called out for her in a teasing tone.

 “You seem to be in a good mood today.” said Mr. Soo Man.

“Yeah, thanks to the scrumptious breakfast I had earlier.” replied Kai.

Then I turned my focus on her.

As I approached closer to her, she keeps taking a few step back.

“Step away from me!” she demanded.

I didn’t bother what she said; I came even closer till I eventually could whisper into her ear.

“Watch me carefully during practice.”

With that, I immediately went off for practice before SuHo murders me for being late.

-----

While we were all practicing, EunHye and Mr. Soo Man stop by to watch our practice.

I had no idea why I suddenly got so pumped up; I just had to show off my skills in front of her.

Before I could even do that, Mr. Soo Man brought her out, after a while came back in.

However, she kept sighing when her eyes met Taemin’s.

She seemed rather down.

So I decided to take action to cheer her up.

“Hey! Didn’t I tell you to focus on me?”

She furrowed her eyebrows, gave me that uninterested glance and focused on Taemin once again.

 

How could she focus on someone else other than her boyfriend?

Wait… Did I just say that?

Her boyfriend?!

Okay… I admit… I am feeling a little jealous.

Taemin get all the attention and not me.

Pathetic.

 

So I decided to again like what I did last night.

“You better focus or else.” I hissed.

She let out a loud sigh then turned her focus towards me.

As I was dancing to our song, “Light Saber”,

I moved closer to her, grabbed her by the hand, stared into her eyes and took off my top right in front of her.

And yes, I got the respond I wanted.

First, blush furiously. Second, scream.

“KAI! COULD YOU PLEASE PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES! DON’T BE LIKE LAST NIGHT!!!” she screamed.

Everyone stopped what they were doing.

Their eyes widen especially D.O’s and Taemin’s.

“What happened last night?” they asked in unison.

 

Oh crap...

Trouble is stroming ahead...

 

A/N: Oh hohoho what happened last night? Only you, my chingus know~ Not those slow people of SHINee and EXO-K. Kekeke :D

Oh yes, I am accepting posters~ Please help me~ And I need suggestion from you chingus, how should Taemin react?

Please comment~~~