I'm going to make you leave me.

In love with another face

A/N: Finally finish updating in MS~ I had a difficult time thinking about how Taemin should react and how Kai is going to respond. God! It's brain wrecking!

Oh well, thank you chingus, for commenting ^w^ All your comments are lovedddddd <3

 

Taemin’s POV

“Kekeke” I giggled quietly

“Taemin ah? Why are you laughing to yourself?” asked JongHyun hyung.

I could not keep the excitement to myself anymore, it’s too much too handle.

“That is because EunHye is coming to see us practice again!”

JongHyun shook his head, and cheekily laughed.

“Pabo. You’re in love.” said JongHyun.

Yes, I am.

I’m in love with the most beautiful girl in the world.

Anytime now, she would be entering from that door in a beautiful outfit which will definitely blow me away.

I’ve planned out everything.

When she enters, I’ll run up to her, carry her and give her a bear hug. Next, I’ll give her a peck on her rosy cheeks then most definitely ask her out after practice.

As I heard the door creaked opened, EunHye was the first one to enter.

I was about to make my move until the rest came in to crush all my plans down.

The rest includes that pedo man, Coordinator Hong and lastly Kai.

Previously the atmosphere between them seems so intense but now… It feels like…

Seriously what’s going on between the both of them?

EunHye took a look around the room, and our eyes met.

She gleefully waved at me with that gorgeous smile of hers, and of course how could I ignore her?

I waved back with all the energy I got.

“Okay! Let’s get back to practice!” said Onew hyung.

 

Half way through the practice, Kai suddenly demanded EunHye to focus on him.

She ignored him and focus on me instead.

 

Kai, Kai, Kai…

EunHye would never give you her attention.

Just forget it.

 

Kai seem rather pissed.

He demanded EunHye to focus on him again.

Attention Seeker.

EunHye gave a really loud sigh then turned her focus towards him.

He gave that smirk which just sends tingles down my spine.

He’s about to do something stupid.

I was about to take action against him but Kai moved in too quick.

Without warning, he took off his shirt in front of her.

EunHye was born innocent! What is my Byuntae hobae doing to her?!

“KYAA!!! COULD YOU PLEASE PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES!? DON’T BE LIKE LAST NIGHT!!!” she screamed.

We all stopped the practice.

Did I hear correctly? She just said “Last Night”.

“Oh yeah! You were at our dorm last night!” said ChanYeol.

Wha… What? She went to EXO-K’s dorm?

I was dumbfounded.

“EunHye? What do you mean by “Don’t be like last night”? Did you really went to EXO-K’s dorm?” I asked.

 

EunHye’s POV

“EunHye? What do you mean by “Don’t be like last night”? Did you really went to EXO-K’s dorm?” Taemin asked.

He has that concern look in his eyes almost as if he was about to cry.

 

Please don’t give me that kind of look you pabo.

I wish I could tell you the truth but… I can’t.

I don’t wish to hurt the guy I love the most.

 

Taemin kept asking me till I was lost for words.

“She was indeed at our dorm last night.” said Kai.

Taemin turn towards Kai and glared at him.

“What did you do to her?” Taemin said harshly.

“I didn’t do anything. Mr. Soo Man told me to bring over to our dorm for the time being as her small rental apartment was bought over by some rich . Rest assured, I didn’t do anything to her.” Kai told a white lie.

“She could move in with me.” Taemin argued.

“Mr. Soo Man said that you cannot be distracted by her, as you are the utmost important dancer for the special stage debut.” Kai replied coldly.

Taemin just knew he could argue back, so he turned his focus towards me.

“Is he nice to you?” Taemin asked.

“Ne~ Kai ssi is really nice to me.” I lied.

No, that Kai is not nice to me.

He nearly murdered me with that smexy body of his.

Thankfully, Taemin is very easily convinced by what we said.

Seeing that bright smile on his face… It just stabs my heart.

I told a white lie… I feel… so… guilty.

I feel so bad that I’m going to cry.

Kai seem to noticed, and for no particular reason, he covered me with his shirt and brought me out of the studio.

“You should be stronger than this.” said Kai.

“How can I when I lied to him? If it wasn’t for the plan and your pants, I would not be in this mess!” I growled.

“Do you think I want to be in this mess? I would rather date a fat person than you! I have a high standard when it comes to girls.” said Kai arrogantly.

“Then why did you cover my tears away from Taemin? Shouldn’t you have left me in there to cry in front of Taemin?”

“You are an idiot. Didn’t you say you don’t want him to find out? I’m just doing you a favor!” said Kai.

I didn’t know what to say, he actually kept his promise.

“Look, I can’t keep covering up for you if you keep crying like this. I am a really busy person with a really tight schedule to follow. Even the whole of next week I am booked full for practices! So, I wouldn’t be around in the dorm often. So, you better stop crying and be strong!” said Kai.

I wanted to slap him because of his arrogance, but I could not bring myself to do it.

He looks just like Taemin; I can’t imagine myself slapping Taemin.

“Whatever! I don’t need you to cover up for me! I can do it myself! I’m going to find Coordinator Hong!” I yelled at him and ran away.

 

Stupid Kai.

If it wasn’t for the plans, I would have confessed to Taemin how I feel for him by now.

I don’t think you know the real reason why I am crying.

It hurts me when I see the guy that I love crying because I kept something important from him.

Even though, you look exactly like Taemin, I will not let you sway my heart that easily!

 

Kai’s POV

This is getting really annoying.

Everyone just kept asking about what happened last night.

Can I just tell them that this matter is for me to know and for you to find out?

Oh no, I can’t say that.

The previous time I said that sentence, SuHo punished me real badly.

No, not going to happen again.

 

The commotion got messier and messier till EunHye got really confuse.

So I decided to give her a hand.

“She was indeed at our dorm last night.” I said.

Taemin turn towards me and glared.

“What did you do to her?” Taemin said harshly.

“I didn’t do anything. Mr. Soo Man told me to bring over to our dorm for the time being as her small rental apartment was bought over by some rich . Rest assured, I didn’t do anything to her.” I told a white lie.

“She could move in with me.” Taemin argued.

“Mr. Soo Man said that you cannot be distracted by her, as you are the utmost important dancer for the special stage debut.” I replied coldly.

I just knew that Taemin would give up easily when it comes to arguing the facts, and yes, he believed the white lie.

 

After all that, I was about to go back ahead with training, I noticed tears rolling down EunHye’s rosy cheeks.

Damn those tears, didn’t she say that Taemin must never find out about the plans.

Why is she crying now?

I immediately went over to aid her, and brought her out of the studio.

I tried being Mr. Nice Kai, but my pride seems to have taken the best of me.

She wouldn’t listen to me.

“Whatever! I don’t need you to cover up for me! I can do it myself! I’m going to find Coordinator Hong!” she yelled and went off to find her.

 

I don’t get it.

All I wanted was to keep her secret safe.

And this is what I get in return.

That’s it!

I’m telling Taemin!

 

As I went back in to practice, I was welcomed back with death glares by Taemin.

I ignored it, and went towards him.

Before I could say anything, he grabbed my arm tightly.

“You better not treat EunHye as a toy.” Taemin said harshly.

I just furrowed my eyebrow in curiosity.

“Bwo? Waeyo?” I asked.

He loosens his grip, and placed his hands in his pockets.

“That’s because I like her, and I will never allow anyone, especially you to hurt her in anyway.” growled Taemin.

Is it just me or am I feeling a little bit jealous right now?

I think it's just me.

My heart feels so… I don’t know how to explain at all.

The feeling is just so confusing!

Initially, I wanted to tell Taemin about the plan, looks like I don’t need to now.

 

No one and I mean no one gets the things which already belong to me.

That includes EunHye, my fake girlfriend.

I know we are not official couple.

And, I know that I am not in love with her.

I am doing it for the sake of EXO.

So, EunHye, don’t think because you look pretty and flawless in almost in every aspect, means that I’m going to fall for you.

I’m making sure you go to Taemin, and leave my side.

That’s right.

LEAVE MY SIDE!

So that  I can be a free man again!

 

A/N: Oh my~ It's nearly 12 am here in Singapore >< I better get going~~~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter, even thought it's long and boring...

Please do comment and subscribeeeee~~~ 

Love you, chinguuuuuussss <3