Smile

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

I am already at a fine dining restaurant for a business meeting alone. Why? Because Chayeon needs to go somewhere, well I don’t really need her here it is a private. The person that I was about to meet is running late but I need to patient about it, the person I am meeting is can bring something new to the company.

 

“Ugh why is she taking too long.” I am getting impatient right now. I waited again for a few minutes when my phone ringed. “Hello good evening?”

 

“CEO Miyawaki I know this is a very late notice but our CEO can’t make it to your meeting, there is a sudden emergency in the company.” They should have given me a notice much earlier.

 

“Ok it is fine I don’t really mind it.” I lied it is a waste of time for me.  But I don’t want to risk my image due to an emergency.

 

“Thank you for that and again our CEO want deeply apologize for this.”

 

I am already here so I Should just eat. I was about to order when I noticed a lady wearing a red dress seems to be waiting for a table. If she's alone she can sit in front of but if she's not, I can't share my table. Especially if she's on a date that would be a bummer for her.

 

Instead of ordering I called the waiter to tell the lady what I'm thinking. "Can you ask that lady if she's alone if she is you can tell her if she's willing to do share the table with me." The waiter obliged for My request.

 

After a few minutes of talking I think The lady agreed and act like I didn't know that I know that she's the person I invite. It is too far to be sure if that lady really is the person who I assume. I forgot one of my rule never assume. But some rules are meant to be broken right?

“Good evening Ms. Miyawaki.” And I am correct she really is Eunbi. Eunbi greeted me and I can feel the awkwardness I her voice. I looked at her and what she is wearing and I never really saw her in this kind of clothing. Her shoulders are exposed and the dress that she is wearing is emphasizing her beautiful curves. Be a little bit professional Sakura.

 

“Oh it’ you Ms. Kwon. I didn’t expect you to be here. Please take a sit.” As soon as she sits front of me I noticed that I am still wearing my work clothes and she looked like she is going on a date.  

 

I signaled the waiter so that we can order. “I will just have stake medium rare and baked asparagus on the side. What’s yours Eunbi.” Common Sakura why did you call her by her first name it will make things awkward right now.

 

“I will have the same thig except for the side dish I would like roasted potatoes as my side dish.”

 

“Oh and you can bring us a bottle of red wine.”

 

It took a few minutes before Eunbi speaks again. Well I can’t blame her it is weird to have a dinner with your boss. “I heard that your business meeting got canceled Ms. Miyawaki.” Oh I hate to hear that again I need to change the topic.

 

“Yeah but it is ok. Oh by the way just call me Sakura and let’s not talk about work related stuff outside the work. Besides I am not your boss right now I am also a guest here so you don’t have to be that formal towards me.” Maybe I should really implement that rule to the company to bring amore humane interaction between managers and employee’s.

 

“Oh okay?”

 

“Besides I know that you are much older than me.”

 

“Hey I am not that old I am only three years older than you. and don’t you know it is a bit rude to talk about age.” She puffed her cheeks cutely. Is she really my serious and never got bothered by anything operations manager?

 

“Doesn’t that rule only apply to men who are you dating with? So what brings you here and why are you alone did your date ditch you?”

 

“I don’t really go on dates specially to a random person who I barely know. I just want to treat myself for my 3rd year anniversary at the company and to my surprise you are also here.” Oh she’s celebrating it is a good thing I ordered wine.

 

“That applies to me to but I don’t really like dating it I a bit complicated for me you know I don’t really have enough time to do that.”

 

“Just date your secretary I know she’s a kind person.” What is she saying?

 

“Nah she’s my childhood best friend we might look like we are dating for others but she’s just like that to everyone and I am not interested on dating my best friend.” Why would I date my best frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter