Miyawaki Eunbi

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

The night is tiring an Eunbi and I sleeping peacefully. When suddenly someone is calling my name. it is not soft at all I think it is full of anger. What the hell is this hell?

 

“Miyawaki Sakura!”

 

“Miyawaki Sakura!” I groaned thinking that this is just a dream.

 

“Miyawaki Sakura!” Uh I think it is Eunbi why is she angry this early.

 

“Babe keep quite it is still early.”

 

“Miyawaki Sakura stand up there before I beat your .” Wait that’s not my wife that is my mom’s voice

 

“Mom?”

 

“Oh for God sake please cover up you are .” , I am still . “The two of you I want to meet you at the living room.” My mom closes the door as she leaves I never thought that my mom will caught me in bed with a girl but not just any girl my wife gosh this is so embarrassing.

 

“Oh my gosh why didn’t you tell me that your parents are coming Babe?” Eunbi covered her bright red face. She’s blushing so hard right now.

 

“I don’t know that they will come today. It is a surprise visit I guess?” well that is true they usually tell me that they are coming for a visit by why are they suddenly here. 

“I want to have a good first impression not like this. in bed with daughter. Ah freak I need to deal with this.” That’s my girl she’s brave. She stands up and now turning our closet upside down.

 

“Common babe just pick something simple they are just my parents.”

 

“Just tour parents? Common Kkura they are one of the richest people in Asia and your telling me just your parents? They saw me on the bed with their only daughter at least give me time to wear something proper.” Ok why did she start nagging at me. time to go to my daughter.

 

“I’ll just look if Winter is already awake ok?” my wife didn’t even bother to look nor answer me she’s just in the zone on looking for something to wear.

 

I came out of the room now going to my daughter’s room when I suddenly heard my mom’s voice.

 

“Sakura where are you going?” I gulped she’s mad I can tell.

 

“To my daughter’s room, I am going to check if she’s already awake.”

 

“She’s already awake she’s with your father making breakfast.”

 

“Ok.” I simply answered and about to go back to the room because I don’t want to deal with my angry mother.

 

“Where do you think you are going?”

 

“to the room?”

 

“Sit here.”  I have no choice but to sit in front of my mother alone. My beloved wife why are you taking too much time to get change.

 

“Mom?”

 

“I know that you are a new couple but please don’t have and forgot put some clothes on after you gave . What if your daughter saw the both of you ? How can you explain that to her?”

 

“Sorry.”

 

“And another thing please wake u much earlier and cook for your daughter. Do you know what I have witnessed?”

 

Winter what did you do this time? “No?”

 

“Your daughter is going to make come cereals for herself.”

 

“Uh my baby is grown up now.” I was so happy but my mom isn’t pleased on what she saw she almost throw her slippers at me. “Ok sorry Mom just don’t throw that to me. I am an irresponsible parent.”

 

“You should know that.”

 

“Why are you even here?” I received a glare form my mother. Why is it that my mom is angry at me this early can she calm the down?

“Why can’t I visit my own daughter and besides I want to meet your girlfriend and daughter it’s been months and you haven’t introduced them to me.” are you asking on how did my parents know about them I already told them and our picture on the event is all over the internet.

For a few minutes I am just listening to my mom’s nagging she’s the best at nagging, how did my father get through this for years? Finally, my wife is here? She’s wearing not formal not to casual clothes damn why is she hot even if she’s getting shy.

 

“God morning Ma’am” my mom scanned Eunbi and smiled finally my mother smiled for the first time this morning. 

 

“Good morning to you to, please take a sit.” Eunbi nervously sat down beside me.

 

“So Bae Eunbi huh? The next heir of the bae corporation and the younger sister of Kang Irene. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Nice to meet you Mrs. Miyawaki. But I go by Kwon I mean Miyawaki Eunbi n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter