Note

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

 

Summer is coming and the preparation is about to start that’s one of the reason Eunbi Called the managers of Housekeeping department and Food and beverages department, she wants updates for that preparation. A tall French man and a Japanese man a little bit smaller from the French man entered the room.

 

“Good morning Ms. Kwon.” Both of them called greeted Eunbi.

 

“Good morning Mr. Raphael and Mr. Akito. Please take a sit.” The two managers formally sat down. “So summer is coming up what are your plans and how is the preparation for it is going on.” Mr. Akito signaled Mr. Raphael to go first since he knows that he has more preparation and plans for the summer.

 

“We’ve been finalizing the menu for this summer, but we also decided that we will still offer our best sellers for this summer.”

 

“Make sure that the raw ingredients for that items are still the same quality as before I don’t want any change of quality from that items.”

 

“Yes ma’am our supplier makes sure that the quality of the ingredients won’t change. Since we are talking about the supply we are currently talking from local farmers that we will be getting our fresh fruits from them.” This is their way of helping the locals from the community near the hotel.

 

“That’s great, make sure you won’t give them unreasonable prices for that ok?” Eunbi’s goal in this process is to have a good relationship with the locals of the area, by having a good relationship with the locals this will have a good feedback t the company itself.

 

“Yes Ma’am. That’s all for our department.”

 

“How about for your Department Mr. Akito?”

 

“All things are set and we already talked to front office department to know the estimated guest for this season. Based on the reports that they give me we are fully booked. All of the supplies that we need I’ve already ordered it.”

 

“How about some extra beds have you checked the conditions of that?”

 

“Not yet but I’ll make sure by tomorrow all of that are already checked.”

 

“Ok that’s good to hear. but before you leave I just want to bring up some issue’s.” The two men stiffened up to the stern face that Eunbi made. “There are rumors that the CEO are hearing around the company.”

 

“What is it Ma’am?” The Japanese asked Eunbi.

 

“There are issues of discrimination within the department and it is happening between employee’s we still don’t know which department it is for now. You are the first two department I told since you have the most employee. So please take a look at it.” The two managers nod to the order that Eunbi Make.

 

Although Eunbi already have an Idea where it is coming from this discrimination she didn’t want to assume until anything is proven.

 

In a cluttered room in the hotel there are two person cleaning the mess that the guest leave, it is more cluttered than usual due to the kids that the parents brought in the vacation. Yuta and Nako are assigned to clean the room.  Usually there is only one person who’s going to clean the room but the room is big and a single person can’t handle this type of room alone the two of them are assigned to it.

 

Nako was a bit flustered on how dirty the room is. “Hey Don’t get overwhelmed about it we are a team here won’t let you clean this alone.”

 

“Does every room will end up looking like this when the guest checked out?” Nako started to undo the bedsheets while Yuta is dusting the furniture’s.

 

“No This usually happen when there is a toddler or the person checked in is naturally messy so don’t worry about it. most of our guest are pretty tidy.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter