Against all odds

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon’s POV

 

I’ve been hanging out and working with Minjoo for a very long time now, and I must say that I’ve develop feelings for her. I just don’t want to entertain it as off now because we are in a big project and I don’t want it to be a hindrance for the both of us.

 

If you ask me if I know that she’s giving me hints that she likes me, yes, I know that she likes me, I am not dumb or numb on other people feelings. I just can’t express my own feelings properly, and besides I just have decided to confess to her or make a move to her after the project that we are doing right now.

 

The morning of testing and I am already doubting everything we have done as of now, and that is not good.

 

“Hey Min good morning you are early today huh?”

 

“Hey chae morning What happened to you?” she frowned to me a little bit do I look today, to my defense I barely sleep last night.

 

“I revised some recipes and I am still not that satisfied on our menu.”

 

“Don’t over work yourself we are still on the testing stage we can revise our recipe after this, we are not on the rush we still have six months for this.”

 

“You are right there. But I still, uhg aren’t we too ambitious on combining western and eastern cuisine on this?”


“Hey chill, we are on this together we can get through this we are not competing with anyone, and room for error are still big. If we fail right now that’s okay nobody can perfect anything in just one try, even the greatest of the great people failed once. If we failed this test then we will go back to the drawing board. So, chill down and help me with this prep.” I stayed quiet on what she just said to me, she is right we are working on this and I shouldn’t doubt it and even if we fail today, we can go back to the drawing board and start all over again.

 

After a long day of testing and failing we decided to wrap it up for the day. I let Minjoo to get out first and just wait for me outside because I still need to change to my casual clothes.

 

As I get out, Minjoo isn’t there and I heard a loud shout from a girl, she’s screaming in pain and I have a very bad feeling that it is Minjoo who’s screaming. So I run toward where the screams came from and hoping it is not Minjoo. But that’s not the case I saw Minjoo on the ground and an unknown male is dragging her with her hair. and every single bit of my body shivered in anger.

 

“That’s what you get for running away you.” He was cut off by my punch on his face. “Ah, who the hell are you?” I saw him holding on his face and he finally loose his grip from Minjoo.

 

“You don’t have to know.” Me and this freaking stranger started to exchange fist to each other, and I can still feel that Minjoo is still standing at the back, I know that I won’t win this fist fight, and if Minjoo didn’t run she might get hurt so I slightly looked at her.

 

“Run Minjoo.” And she run fast, I hope you will be safe Minjoo, don’t worry about me as long as you are okay, I am fine.

 

“Why are you helping my ungrateful daughter huh?” So, it is Minjoo’s father.

 

“You are her father but you are hurting her? you don’t have the right to be her father you piece of !” but I receive a very hard punch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter