Competition

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

It is very new to me that my wife got jealous and she is not shy or angry about it. I love how she approach things she straight forwardly said that she is jealous from my childhood friend. Well, I must say that even if she has that good looking friend that confessed to her and she is still friend with her I would still be jealous with her.

 

The funny thing about her being jealous is she is comparing her body to my friend’s body like I am just interested in her body. Well, she my wife is freaking y as hell but I am not just looking at that side I am looking from a different perspective, I am looking all over her side and I freaking love all of it her beauties and flaws although I might say that my wife doesn’t have a flaw. Am I that whipped for my wife? But hey there is nothing wrong about it, she is my wife after all.

 

As soon as I woke up at the floor, I look at my wife who’s hugging our daughter, who’s sick last night. Why did I sleep on the floor? Well, I fell asleep while looking out for my daughter I let Eunbi sleep beside winter and I just sat on the floor until I pass out. I held Winters forehead to look if she’s still hot and thankfully she’s not that hot anymore, but I want to make sure and I still put a thermometer on her arm pit just to double check, and I am right her temperature dropped down.

 

“How is she?” I suddenly hear my wife talk.

 

“Her fever is not that high, but I think she still need a little rest and drink the medicine.”

 

“That’s good.”

 

“Take care of her I will prepare our breakfast.”

 

“What will you cook?

 

“Soup for her. What do you want for breakfast?”

 

“Just the same as hers I am not that in the mood for a heavy breakfast.”

 

Then I proceed to the kitchen and started to cook. I played some music while I am cooking to brighten up my mood, yesterday is a bit stressful due to crazy morning and crazy afternoon. That was one hell of a day I must say, yesterday is the day that I saw my wife out of character and that breaks my heart another heart-breaking thing is our daughter is sick.

 

 

Few moments have passed and I felt a warm hug on my waist and one of my legs. Yes, I love this feeling, the feeling of my daughter and my wife hugging me, this is home for me.

 

I turn around and carried my little daughter. “How is my baby?”

 

“I’m okay now mommy.” I miss her being this lively, yesterday she barely talks and even if she talked the only thing that do is complain about her head that is hurting.

 

“Wow! That’s great.” Then I hug Eunbi and kissed the both of them. “Oh I love you both.”

 

 

Nako’s POV

 

I’ve been working in The Castle for almost a year now and everything is going well. my body now is well adjusted to the work that they are giving me. I’ve made many friends from my department and also for other department. I must say that working here is one of the best decisions that I ever made in my life. The salary ere is above average from other hotels, add up to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter