Awkward

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi’s POV

 

I woke up in with a movement beside me and I know it is Nako who would it be besides her we are the only person in the house. She's moving a lot and it irritates me because my head is pounding and my whole body is aching. What did I do I pulled her waist into a hug and snuggle up with into her bare shoulders. Oh my I love her scent. I love this warmth that I am feeling right now. Wait what warmth? Why is it that our skin is touching.

 

Now I remember something very in appropriate that I think we did last night. I am afraid to open my eyes, I am afraid that if I open it, it would be the most awkward situation that has happened in my life. But who would I fool we are both adults and we did it so I think we should know what we are doing and we should take the responsibility of it.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and move slightly. Nako suddenly faced me but I think she's still asleep. I looked down and I saw her body against mine. we really did it last night. I slowly get up not wanting to wake her up.

 

"We're are you going?" I heard a soft husky voice.

 

"Get dressed? You should too."

 

"The did we do last night." I bit my lips due to embarrassment. Why because I initiated it and pinned her down to my bed and eat her up all night long. Well she did the same to me but everything is a blur. But one thing is for sure I've enjoyed it but I don't know if she do.

 

"We made love?" I answered her.

 

"Yeah I know that." She took a deep breath. "But there is a big problem."

 

"What is it?" There is a fear in my voice what if she didn't want to do it last night and I forced her? What if she doesn't really like me that much? !

 

"We got caught." It took a few seconds to register to me.

 

"What? Who caught us?!"

 

"I think your whole family." What the I thought that they are not here yet.

 

"How?"

 

"Earlier I've woken up by them entering the room and placing our clothes on the bed." Why are they this early they normally go home by noon. What are the chances of this .

 

"Ugh. Okay, okay let's talk about this later." I took a deep breath and suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

 

"Breakfast is ready come out now." I know that tone of the voice of my mother, she's angry I can tell.

 

"Okay Mom." I cursed after that, you are so dumb tomi, you are dead meat. Mom is mad at me because of my can't control myself last night.

 

Nako and I didn’t even say a single word after that, we just put up some clothes on and fix our self why? because our hair is messy. I looked at the mirror and luckily I didn’t have any hickey, I also looked at Nako and she didn’t have either. It is a relief because that means that we didn’t go that wild last night and it won’t be a hustle for her to hide it when we are at work.

 

I let her go out first and her actions are very hesitant, who would like to go outside alone knowing the fact that everyone in the dinning table knows that we had last night. And now it is my turn to go out I took a deep breath before I twist the nob. I carefully went out of the room and everyone is looking at me. I guess this is what people call the walk of shame. Nobody is talking we are just eating in silent, we normally don’t talk while eating but this time it is very different because there is an awkwardness in the atmosphere.

 

“Hitomi and Nako do you have work today?” my mom suddenly asked.

 

“We have an off today why?” I think my voice is a bit pitched, I hate this.

 

“We need to talk after breakfast.” Ok I think this is the confrontation that I am afraid ever since I walked out the room.

 

“Uhm, can Nako and I talk first?” Nako slowly looked at me and I smile at her a little bit. I want to clear things up before we talk to my parents. My mom give me a sharp look because of what just I said. "Don't worry we won't deny anything I just want to clear things up with Nako."

 

"As you should youbg lady." Her tone is very cold, it is very rare for my mom to be mad but who wouldn't be mad if you come home and there are a lot of alcohol bottles and clothes scattered around the floor, and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter