Alcohol, Kiss and ?

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will contain a little bit of mature content, skip this chapter if you want. and I am back from the break.

 

Eunbi’s POV

 

Sakura and I has been taking turns on having a sift off out of the office, because we don’t want Winter to be left alone ever since she got sick. We are basically on a very flexible time frame right now. when she is not around, I am taking the duties of the CEO, and when I am not around, she is the one who’s taking care of my works that needed to be done. But there are still days that we needed to go to work together because we are holding the highest position in the hotel. And one of those days are today. We dropped Winter off to Sakura’s parent’s house.

 

“What is your schedule for the day?” Sakura asked me as she is driving.

 

“Some meetings and this is the first day for Hitom’s training as the new Operation’s Manager. So, my schedule is a bit packed today. How about you?”

 

“We are in the same meeting this morning, then I need to go to my parent’s company for another meeting.”

 

“Okay, don’t forget that Winter have a follow up checkup from that doctor.” I hate that doctor it feels like she is going to bite me anytime. Well, what can I do my wife is hot and I am the one se choose so sorry for her I am the winner here?

 

“Do you want to change her doctor it seems like you are very uncomfortable around her.” I admire her being considerate about me but she is still Sakura’s former friend and I know that her parents trust that doctor, I don’t want to look rude around them.

 

“No, it is okay.” I forced a smile to her.

 

“No, it is not okay, all I want is your and Winter’s comfort and if she’s being very uncomfortable for you it makes sense to change doctor.” That is very sweet of her to think of me, and I really appreciate that. God, I love this woman.

 

“Thank you for understanding me, babe, I am really sorry for the in convince that I am giving to you.”

 

“You will never be an in convince to me babe.” She then held my hands and kissed it. It made me smile really hard and gosh I think I am blushing really hard; it still feels like we just started dating, we are already married and already have a daughter and this woman really still giving me butterflies.

 

As arrive at my office, Hitomi is already there already talking to Hyewon, it seems like she is already orienting Hitomi for the schedule.

 

“Good morning Ms. Kang and Ms. Honda.”

 

“Good morning, ma’am.” The two of them greeted me at the same time.

 

“Ms. Honda you will join us for the meeting for the day I want to expose you to some investors and other business partners. Remember you will not just inter act with the employees you will also interact with investors and high-ranking officials of other businesses.” And to that the day went slow, meeting paper work and training Hitomi for the position.

 

 

Hitomi’s POV

 

My peaceful life was suddenly rocked by two people but there is a specific person that really is bothering me, and it is Nako. Why the hell did she suddenly become sweet to me. She’s bought a bouquet of flower the other day, why does it feel that she is courting me right now. and the other person that feels like courting me is Yuta, what’s with this two suddenly giving me random stuff, like food, perfume, and other unnecessary stuff. And this is really bothering me so instead of going home with Nako today I have decided to go to Minjoo’s place. Surprise, surprise Chaewon and Minjoo is cuddling in the couch like they didn’t work together the whole day.

 

“Can you separate for a little bit? You know it is a bit eyesore for me because you know I am single as hell right now.” They are not bothered by it and they continued to cuddle in the couch so I just sit in front of them.

 

“Why are you even here Tomi?” Minjoo asked me like I am disturbing their alone time, why do couples act like this? Can they calm down.

 

“I have a problem; I think mind you I just think that two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter