Random girl

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Eunbi usually looks nervous when she will be having a big day but for unknown reason today is way different. Eunbi is way too relax, she doesn’t know if it is because she is well prepared or what? But her confidence is over flowing right now. She didn’t even sleep well but she looks like she had a beauty sleep.

 

“Good morning, babe.” Eunbi placed a kiss on Sakura’s cheeks and then hugged her trough her back while Sakura is preparing for their breakfast.

 

“Good morning to you too. What time did you sleep last night?” Sakura curiously aske as she flipped the pancakes that she is making.

 

“Around two in the morning.” Eunbi answered her wife as she is still enjoying the warmth and sweet scent of her wife.

 

“You should sleep more, it is just six in the morning, the meeting will start nine.” Sakura then turned off the strove and remove the last piece of pancakes that she is cooking.

 

“I can’t really sleep well when you are nit beside me.” Sakura loosen up the hug then faced her cute wife who is whining because of her own actions.

 

“You still look dazzling for a person who only sleep for four hours.” Sakura then placed a kiss on Eunbi’s lips. Eunbi wrapped her arms around Sakura’s neck, then Sakura Carried her. Eunbi Wrapped her legs on Sakura.

 

“You don’t have to Flutter me with those words to get laid babe you just have to ask me nicely if you want to have you know.” Sakura started to kiss her wife and she gladly kissed her back with the same intensity.

 

Their kiss was disturbed when their daughter shouted. “Mommy I am hungry already!”

 

The parents of the hungry kid chuckled on how cute their daughter whined. “Come to the dining table breakfast is ready.” Eunbi answered back.

 

“Can I have the dessert after we eat?” Sakura whispered to her wife.

 

“I love to but I don’t like to go to an important meeting with less energy.” Sakura then let Eunbi down so that Winter won’t see them doing something in appropriate for kids.

 

After they have a breakfast, the couple drop off their kid to their friend’s apartment, because Sakura’s mom will be also at the meeting and Yena is the only one who’s free to take care of Winter right now, normally they have an alternating schedule where Winter will be drop off to her grandparents.

 

As they arrive at the hotel Eunbi already briefed Hyewon on what is going to happen, although she already briefed her last night, she just wants to make sure that everything is going to be well.

 

Eunbi is just reading some files that are needed to be signed before the meeting, but suddenly she heard a knock on the door. “Ma’am Mrs. Miyawaki is here.” She is excepting Sakura to enter but to her surprise a person with an exceptional aura entered the room.

 

Eunbi stood up quickly and bowed to show respect to her mother-in-law. “Good morning, Ma’am.” This is a new site for her mother-in-law is always wearing something simple but right now she is wearing a corporate attire and she giving the most intimidating aura she has ever seen in her entire life.

 

“You do not have to be that formal to me in private.”

 

“I sorry but this is still a work place ma’am” Her mother-in-law chuckled on how professional Eunbi is.

 

“Do as what I said I own this place.” Eunbi is hesitant but she still wants to be on the good side of her in-laws.

 

“Ok mom.”

 

“I am really sorry for un expected visit before the meeting. I just want to see you.”

 

“It’s okay mom. It is pleasure to have you here.”

 

“that’s great. By the way if there is something Sakura has done don’t hesitate to tell me. I know my child she is very dumb sometimes, and she is too afraid to ask me for an advice she will end up asking for another dumb person which is her father.” Eunbi wants to laugh because everything her mother-in-law said is true.

 

“Ok mom.”

 

“Another thing. I want to apologize for the late notice that you will be attending the meeting. I just want to be there when you attended your first meeting with the shareholders, I know them really well, they tend to be rude to the people they are not familiar with especially you are a woman.  They are bit old fashioned so they tend to look down on other people, who’s much younger than them.”

 

“It is okay mom I understand where are you comin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter