Responsibility

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

For the people in the Castle the day starts un usually early, especially for the managers except for Hitomi who’s day is just about to end.  In a smaller meeting room inside the hotel all of the managers are all ears on Eunbi. She’s discussing another big event.

 

“good morning everyone I think all of you already know why are we holding this meeting right?” Every one nods as an answer. “So there will be an upcoming event this coming Wednesday up until Saturday in the evening and we’ve done this for many times but this time this will be our biggest. If this event that will be held her came up great this will be a big opportunity for us. Let’s start I need an update for every department. Let’s start Mr. Akito you can now give your update.”

 

“Everything is on stock and all of the room is on it’s perfect condition. We are not under staffed. So we don’t need to hire on calls as of now.”

 

 

“Okay that is good.” Eunbi then turned her attention to Hitomi who looks to sleepy. “Ms. Honda I am sorry if this is taking too long and I know that you go to the meeting after your shift. But can you now please update us on your department?” Hitomi just give Eunbi a small smile.

 

“I’ve already assigned the room for everybody, the numbers of guest for the bigger rooms will have five and for smaller rooms it will have three. For the VIP’s will be placed on the Penthouse.”

 

“That’s great to hear Ms. Honda now let’s proceed to the last department, Mr. Raphael you can now start.”

 

“All of the ingredients for the event is on stock and I also over stock in case something went wrong. I also checked the stock for the table wears that are needed and all of them are in good condition. Also all of the staff are prepared now. But we are short staffed on waiters ma’am I have already contacted some of our previous on calls but they all have some part time in other hotels. But I will make sure that I will find someone in time.” Eunbi didn’t said anything for a minute she’s thinking on the best way to approach this.

 

“How may person do you still need?” Eunbi break the silence.

 

“Around five people but any number can help since the menu is fixed so we don’t need that many waiters they will just serve during the meals and during the cocktail party in the last day.” This may sound a small number of people but the coverage of that fav person can handle at least 20 per person.

 

“How many people are you in the front office department Ms. Honda?”

 

“Seven including me Ma’am”

 

“How about the people in the kitchen how many are they? And how many are involving in the event”

 

“Fifteen Ma’am and eight are part of the team for the event. Five for the normal service and two are developing a new menu.”

 

“Mr. akito can I barrow two people from the house keeping department.”

 

“Ok ma’am.” Mr Akito is a bit reluctant on his answer.

 

“Mr. Raphael I want the two people who are developing the menu I want them to postpone that for a week.”

 

“Ok Ma’am.”

 

“Ms. Honda may I know what degree did Ms. Jang finished?”

 

“She Finished a degree on hospitality Ma’am.”

 

“Good I want her. Please give them a memo to report to me at three I the afternoon. After this meeting please give them the notice as early as possible ok. So any other concern or question?” Eunbi looked at the three managers and they shook their heads. “Ok dismiss.”

 

The three of them quietly get out of the meeting room. Eunbi then fixed her things and checked her schedule because she doesn’t have any assistant for a week because Chaeyeon and Hyewon are on leave. ’That two always denies that they not into a relationship but they are going on a vacation together? Liars!’ that’s what Eunbi is thinking as she entered her office.

 

Big event meant that Sakura is very hands on about it. That's why Eunbi can't just take a risk not to find people who need to fill into that spot. And she also considers that by getting it may have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter