Kiss and Make up

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

Giving my wife a cold treatment is the worst decision I ever made. It is just a day of not talking to her properly and I am already missing her. earlier I thought that she finally knows what she did but guess what she still doesn’t know and I don’t know when will she know.

 

“Having a bad morning ma’am?” Hyewon cut off my trance.

 

“Yes, a little bit.” I said truthfully.

 

“Mrs. Sakura didn’t get it right?” I am bit confused on what she is talking about and how did she know that it is all about Sakura?

 

“What are you talking about and how did you know that it is about Sakura?”

 

“I know that she wouldn’t know the problem between the two of you.” Is Sakura cheating with Hyewon?

 

“Hey you are not answering my questions. How did you know that we have a problem?”  I glared at her a bit.

 

“Ma’am don’t look at me like you are about to kill me right now I am engaged already.” Wait what? What did I miss she is engage?

 

“Wait with who? Did you find someone better than Chaeyeon?” maybe she finds someone really better if they are just ing all this time not having a progress she deserve better.

 

“No, Chaeyeon proposed to me the other day.”  Ok Sakura can wait this juicy gossip can’t wait.

 

“Wait did I miss anything? Are you even together? Like what happened to the both of you being confused.”

 

“Well, her is the thing…” she told me everything that happened to them. And guess what I am squealing like a teen ager on how Chaeyeon proposed to her. well, I can say that I am a little bit jealous because my freaking wife propose to me as soon as we wake up. Can Sakura get a little bit sweeter to me?

 

“Ok that’s enough gossip for the day. So, how did you know that I am having problems with my wife?”

 

“She called another dumbo last night asking for an advice but guess what Chaeyeon couldn’t get things right. I tried to help but she said she will just call her father.”

 

“Her father didn’t give her a good advice.”

 

“I am just ma’am curious what did she said to you that made you mad?” I am shy on how childish I am but I will still tell the truth.

 

“She’s been very tired these past few days and she didn’t listen to me when I loosen up but when I said that I will tell her mom on what’s happening she suddenly ok with her taking a break. I know that this is childish but I am still her wife and she needs to listen to me too.”

 

“I am not getting on your good side ma’am but you are right she also needs to listen to you. it is not being childish on getting ad to her, she should know that she should listen to you.”

 

“But now I am regretting it a little. I can’t stand this cold treatment that I am giving her, but I also want her to learn something from it.” Now I am just complaining to my secretary, I know that it is working hours and we should be working but I don’t have time to vent with Yena and Yuri the closest thing that I consider a friend is Hyewon. I think she’s my friend, right?

 

“I think you should give her hints maybe something will snap into her head. You know she’s smart right maybe a little hint will push her through this.”

 

“You have a good point there. But what should I do?” the both of us become quite and seems to be thinking a way to give hints. “Should I cook for her? like something healthy?”

 

“Do you think she’ll get the hint behind that?” she is right if I cook for her without any good hint, she might think that we are already okay.

 

“Maybe I should send her a message or something.”

 

“Ok ma’am but when will you do that?”

 

“Do we have any important things to do today?” Hyewon checked my schedule for a few moments.

 

“We don’t have anything to do today ma’am.”

 

“Ok that’s great, let’s go for groceries and let’s cook something at our house.” She just smiled and followed me.

 

We go to the nearest market and buy the ingredients that we need there. after that long walking and finding appropriate ingredients and regretting wearing heels because who the hell wears heels in a wet market. We went home.

 

“Sorry if it is bit messy you know kids loves to play.” I just realize on how messy our house is right now.

 

“No, it is okay, it is understandable.” I led her to our kitchen thank God Sakura cleaned the Kitchen after she cooked earlier.  “Excuse me Ma’am not to offend you but do you know how to cook that traditional sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter