Flowers and Dress

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

 

The have passed and it is already the night before Sakura and Eunbi’s Date. Eunbi was pre occupied with her project that’ why she isn’t thinking about it at all. While Sakura is nervous and excited at the same time but she can’t show it because she I hanging out with her best friend.

 

“Kkura is there a problem?” Chaeyeon noticed the uneasy feeling on her best friend.

 

“Nothing really I am just a bit tired on work.” Sakura just reasoned out, she doesn’t want to tell Chaeyeon about her thing with Eunbi not for now because she wants to make sure that if she tells her about Eunbi she is sure that Eunbi is the one for her.

 

“Sakura can I ask you a question?”

 

“Yeah sure what is it?”

 

“Have you fallen in love or have you liked someone romantically?” Chaeyeon asked her if she gets hurt by her answer she won’t mind because she knows that she can’t force her love to her best friend.

 

“I can’t say that as of now.”

 

“Do you have any plans to enter a relationship? because you know you are a bit un romantic or is it just I don’t see you being romantic to someone.” Sakura chuckled to that it is true that Chaeyon never saw Sakura being romantic to someone, sometimes her gesture towards other can be mistaken as romantic but it is just a normal act of human decency.

 

“Yes who wouldn’t like to be in a relationship. but for me it is not my top priority. But that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t entertain them if they enter my life right now.”

 

“So let’s say I would like to be more than friends with you would entertain me?” that is a risky question it may or may not hurt her that night.

 

Sakura sighed deeply. “Chae we are already more than friends you are family to me. But being in a romantic relationship with you is bit too much. We should know our boundaries; I will never risk our friendship because we want to step it up to another level. But let’s say that you are the one for me ten let it happen naturally. We shouldn’t force it.” that is the safest answer Sakura can give and luckily for her Chaeyeon accepted it.

 

“Ok you have a point there Kkura.”

 

“Now I am the one who have a question.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“What is it with you and Hyewon?” Chaeyon was a bit startled on the question because she knows that when she met Hyewon she makes sure that nobody would see them.

 

“What are you saying Kkura?”

 

“Don’t make me look damn with this Chae. I know that there is something going between you and Hyewon.”

 

“How can you say that?”

 

“There is a tension between the two of you. Ms. Kang doesn’t show many emotions but when she’s talking to you or giving me paper works to that came from Eunbi she has this smile on her face. So answer me What’s the real deal with you and Hyewon.?”

 

“Well Friends with benefits I guess?” Sakura was a bit shock on what she just heard from Chaeyon she didn’t expect that he friend would d something like that.

 

“I am not against it and I can’t judge your decision because that is your life. But is it okay if I give a little bit of advice about it?”

 

“Ok.”

 

“Expect the worst thing that can happen in that situation. Someone will fall in love in that kind of set up and if emotions get involve with that kind of set up it will turn into a mess.”

 

“That make sense but that won’t change anything. I still know my limits about it if I fall in love that is my problem to face.” Chaeyeon sounded defensive but Sakura just shrugged it off.

 

“Ok your call.” Few moments of silence and Chayeon have decided to break it.

 

“Kkura can you make me a promise?”

 

“As long as it doesn’t involve illegal things I will gladly to make that promise.”

 

“No what the hell are you talking about?”

 

“Who knows what’s running on your mind right now Chae.” Sakura shrugged her shoulder.

 

“Ok back to what I am saying. Promise me that if you liked or loved someone you sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter