Wake up

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

When I went to a business trip for a few days I thought that Eunbi is just over reacting when she said that me leaving felt months is just her over reacting, but now that I am experiencing it, I think she is right. I am busy back then that’s why it felt like time flies, but now that I am not that busy it feels like we’ve been separated for months. Damn I miss my wife.

 

For the past few days, I’ve been sleeping beside my daughter. She’s constantly asking me when will Eunbi go home or will Eunbi be there. It is her first time being separated with Eunbi for a very long time. Since we are just two, I can’t bring her to the hotel especially when I have a lot of meetings. So, I just drop her of to Yena or sometimes with my parents they want to spend time with our daughter.

 

It is already afternoon and now I am busy reading some important files for the hotel and for my parent’s company because I am already transitioning to handle the whole company. I haven’t told it to Eunbi yet but as soon as she gets back from Korea, I will tell her. I was interrupted when I heard a knock on my door.

 

“What is it Ms. Lee?” The only person has the guts to knock on my door while I am busy beside Eunbi is my best friend.

 

“I brought some coffee for you.” Uh she can just enter just for coffee she doesn’t have to knock.

 

“Ok come in.” I said as I resume reading some files. I heard some footsteps that are getting close to me. “Just put it on the table Ms. Lee.” But she doesn’t stop and continued to walk by my side and I suddenly felt a pair of lips on my cheeks.

 

“What the hell are you doing Chaey- “my anger suddenly wears off when I looked at the person who is standing Infront of me. “Babe?”

 

“I miss you so much.” She pulled my swivel chair and sat down on my lap and kissed me on the lips.

 

We are making out at my office right now when suddenly someone speaks. “It is office hours Miyawaki’s”  As if she didn’t make out in her office with Hyewon.

 

“Sorry Ms. Lee, but I am sure that you and Hyewon did more than make out in the office when we are not around.” I saw he blush a little bit. Gotcha Chayeon.

 

“Just shut up. Sorry to interrupt but we have an emergency that just happened right now.” I frowned and Eunbi stand up from my lap any kind of emergency can’t be ignored.

 

“What is it?”

 

“There is an assault that happened near the hotel and two of our employees got involved in it.”

 

“What happened? who’s at fault?” Eunbi Worriedly asked.

 

“Ms. Minjoo and Ms. Chaewon is involved with it. Ms. Chaewon is badly injured and loss her consciousness. This is a tentative information but the person who assaulted them is Minjoo’s father.”

 

“Ms. Lee please inform our lawyer the we need him right now. Eunbi go to my parents’ house winter is there she really wants to see you right now.”

 

“But I want to come with you I am responsible for our employees.” She’s still off but she is ready to jump to help.

 

“Just go to our daughter she really missed you I can handle this.”        

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes, go ahead and I will handle this.” Eunbi left and Me and Chaeyeon go to the hospital where Chaewon was brought to.

 

 

As we arrive, we saw Hitomi talking to the doctor and Minjoo is nowhere to be found. We waited for them to finish talking. “Ms. Honda. What is the situation?”

 

“Chaewon is bit stable right now but she hasn’t woken up yet, her head was slammed to the floor multiple times and take multiple punches with it.” I bit my lower lip as I heard the situation.

 

“How is Minjoo?”

 

“Minjoo is taking care of Chaewon as of now she has a little bit of wounds but she refuses to get treated she’s just crying beside Chaewon this whole time.” I took a deep breath.

 

“Let’s go to the room, come with us Ms. Honda, I need to talk to Minjoo.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter