Sakura's Dilemma

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

You can tell that my relationship with my wife is very mature, and if we have misunderstanding, we talk things out, but now why is she acting like this. I know that at fault because she’s not talking to me and she even sleep in our daughter’s room. Why is it my first time dealing with this.

 

“Babe!” I called but I just heard the room of my daughter closed.

 

“The hell did I do?” I mumble to myself I need some to talk about this problem. This is the first time she’s mad like this.

 

Maybe a married couple will help me? No mom will just get mad at me and I can’t handle two women mad at me right now. Oh, I know Chae could help she has more experience than me.

 

I dialed Chaeyeon’s number hopping she’s still awake.

 

“Hello Mrs. Miyawaki.” That’s not my friends voice but it is very familiar maybe it’s Hyewon but why are they together this late are they ing again?

 

“Hello Hyewon where is Chaeyeon?”

 

“Oh, she’s still taking a bath but I think she’s almost done.”

 

“Love who’s that? I mean Hyewon.” Oh, someone gets caught.

 

“Mrs. Miyawaki.”

 

“Just call her Sakura it is not office hour.”

 

“Hyewon, can you tell her that I need to talk to her right now.”

 

“Chae, Mrs. Miyawaki needs to talk to you.” I heard a groan from the other line.

 

“What is it Kkura you are disturbing me right now.”

 

“I have a situation here.”

 

“About what?”

 

“I Think my wife is mad at me right now.” I heard a loud laugh from my friend.

 

“Wait I will put you on speaker phone Hyewon might help you with this she’s with Eunbi the whole day.” Gosh this is so embarrassing why does she need to put me on the speaker phone.

 

“Ok, so here is the thing She suddenly gets mad at me and I don’t know why?”

 

“Maybe you are lacking in bed. Ouch why did you hit me?”

 

“Your friend is having a serious problem and here you are thinking about .” She deserves that hit to be honest.

 

“Hyewon, does she tell you anything earlier?” I asked the lover of my best friend.

 

“Nothing really, but I think she’s not in the mood when she arrived at the office, but the rest of the day she’s okay.”

 

“Think Kkura what did you do before you go to the office.” What did I really do, this is freaking headache?

 

“I can’t really tell; we just talk in the car on the way to the hotel then she suddenly.”

 

“What did you talk about n the car?” Hyewon asked, gosh why is my best friend useless at this point.

 

“My taking over the new company and she becoming the new CEO of the hotel. And work-related stuff.”

 

“Maybe you should talk about personal life while you are not in work, you know you will be working the whole day and while you have the free time you still talk about work related stuff.” Chaeyeon is right maybe I should lay low on talking about work on our free time.

 

“The two of you are hopeless.” Hyewon suddenly but in.

 

“Why, I am right.”

 

“Do you think that she will mad on that simple thing? No, you probably said something that she didn’t like while you are talking. Think on what you said to her maybe you will know the reason why is she mad right now.

 

“Ugh, I don’t know please help me I am sleeping alone tonight, she’s sleeping with Winter.” I complained, and I heard Chaeyeon laugh.

 

“You deserve it.”

 

“You are no help. I’ll just call my father, you can proceed on what you are doing.”

 

“Good luck on that.” I hung up my phone and dialed my father’s number.

 

“Hello Sakura why did you call this late is there any emergency.”

 

“Yes, I have an emergency right now. Eunbi is mad at me and she’s not talking to me. Any tips their dad?” But instead of answering me and giving me tips he burst into laughter. Why is everyone laughing at me this is everyone laughing at me this is a seri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter