Bastard

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

Sakura and I have been talking to business man and woman for minutes now and winter doesn’t comeback yet. Where did that kid go? I shouldn’t let her go by herself.

 

“Babe Winter isn’t going back yet should we look for her now?” I whispered to Sakura I am worried now.

 

“Where did she go at the first place?”

 

“She saw one of Wonyoung’s friend here who’s also a guest and she went there.”

 

“Don’t worry too much she’ll comeback she’s a smart kid.” Sakura tried to console me but still my kid isn’t in my view I who wouldn’t worry about it.

 

Few more minutes and I saw Yena and Yuri who’s also invited here, with Winter. Why is she with them.

 

“Hey I think you lost your kid here. We found her just standing in a crowded place.” I frowned on what Yena said and looked at my daughter who looks like about to cry.

 

“Hey darling why are you alone where is your tall aunty?” I asked carefully.

 

“tall aunty went to pretty aunty. Because an old man is scolding her.” that made me frown I am feeling something that’s not right here. I am not a person who judge easily but this is an after party and a lot of guest are already drunk.

 

“Babe I think we have a problem. I think one of our gest is scolding Wonyoung should we go there?” I whispered to Sakura o that we are the only who can hear that their might be a problem.  

 

“Yes we should. Darling where is your pretty aunty?” Sakura softy aske Winter.

 

“there. there are just the two of them.” Winter pointed where there is a dark passage way where the waiters go to the pantry to get some food and drinks this is bad.

 

“Yena, Yuri can you look for Winter a bit we will just deal with this.” The couple nod and we went to Wonyoung I hope we are not too late.

 

As we are getting near we heard a commotion a girl angrily shouting.

 

“Ahn Yujin Next in line of Ahn enterprise.” Oh my gosh this man messed with the wrong girl. “You suddenly don’t know how to speak? So tell me what company do you work for Mr. CEO?” oh man this guy is ed up I know this man’s company isn’t that big it will be easy for the Ahn enterprise to shout down his company “Tell me you bastard!” no answer at all.

 

“Just remember this Mr. CEO tomorrow expect that you don’t have any company.”

 

We can’ even but in this young lady is so furious. She pulled Wonyoung who’s now crying, out of the hall way.

 

“Deal with that guy I will deal with Ms. Ahn and Wonyoung okay?” Sakura nod and went to the CEO who’s now breaking down with the threat that the young lady did.

 

I am now following the two ladies now but Ms. Ahn suddenly stopped and hugged Wonyoung. “Shh stop crying what did she do to you? did he hurt you?”

 

I am now carefully listening to them. “He touch my shoulder and he is forcing me to sleep with him. I am so afraid. Thank you that you came.” And that broke my heart anger is now consuming me.

 

“That bastard! Do not worry I will make sure he won’t have anything when he wakes up tomorrow.” I need to step in now but before that I need to call Sakura and some security.

 

“Hello babe don’t take your eyes of that bastard I will call the security.”

 

[why?] I know she’s confused right now.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter