Ring

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon’s POV

 

“What the hell is this?” I whispered to myself, like I don’t know what I am holding. “Why is there a diamond freaking ring in the shoes? Is this a freebie?” who am I joking what kind of shoe store would give a free diamond ring.

 

“Ms. Kang let’s go we still have a meeting to attend.” Mrs. Eunbi said as she walks pass by my desk. I hurriedly wear the shoes and put the ring inside my pocket, I didn’t get a chance to ask Chaeyeon what is this for?

 

My mind isn’t on the meetings that we are attending, the only thing that is on my mind is the ring. Is it an engagement ring? Like what the hell is she thinking about we just clear some things out between us and she is giving me that ring? Is she out of her mind? If I am correct on what is this ring is Chaeyeon and Sakura are very alike. They like to rush things on their relationship. They can’t calm their asses down.

 

“Ms. Kang are you listening?” my trance is cut off by my boss.

 

“Pardon ma’am I didn’t hear it clearly.”

 

“You are a little bit out of the place since the morning, aren’t you?” She then gives me a smile.

 

“I am really sorry something sis just bothering me since the morning.”

 

“You don’t have to worry about it. We are already finished with are meeting for the day, you can already leave if you want to.”

 

“I am fine ma’am. Besides I will still be waiting for Ms. Lee.”

 

“Still having that weird relationship with her huh?” she really knows a lot about me. My boss is very close to me and you can say that she become one of my closest friends here in Japan.

 

“You can say that, but it is clearer now.”

 

“That’s good to hear, if you have a problem with her, you can tell me about it you know those two friends are bit pain in the .” I almost laughed what my boss just said she is correct they are both pain in the .

 

"yes they are pain in the ." We shared a good laugh to that. Just for a moment I forget the thing that is bothering me right now. That damn girl really knows how to make me think of her.

 

A few more hours of just staring at the monitor of the computer, finally it is time to go home and time to talk to chaeyeon about the ring. Inside Chaeyeon's car I am quite and she's humming to the music that is playing on the radio. She seems to be really happy.

 

"What do you want for dinner? I can cook or we can just order something you want."

 

"Just order some Korean food. I also want to talk about something really important."

 

"What is it?"

 

"We should talk at home." She then just go back to humming like she didn't do anything special.

 

As we arrive home, Chaeyeon called for delivery, then took a bath after me. Now I am waiting patiently for her at the living room.

 

"Sit" i point to the sofa beside me as soon as She gets out of the bathroom.

 

"Why did I do something wrong again? Are we fighting again?" Her tone is a bit scared.

 

"No, not really."

 

"Then why is your face like you're about to kill me?" She's over reacting right now.

 

"I just want to ask what is this?" I placed the ring softly on the table.

 

"A ring?"

 

"I know I am not dumb Chae I know that it is a ring. What is this for? Why is ut on the shoes that you gave me." She looks very nervous right now.

 

"Uhm it's an engagement ring." Chaeyeon softly said with a hint of red on her cheeks. As expected to her it is an engagement ring.

 

"Are expecting me to say yes to you right now?" Well I can say yes but I need to calm my .

 

"No actually, I just want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter