Average CEO

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

 

It’s not been a month since I’ve been married and I need to go back to Korea to deal with that stupid company of my father. We never have a chance to have a proper honeymoon and here I am going to leave for a few days or even weeks. Why am I going back? Because I am the major stock holder of that stupid company, and the CEO position will be vacant. I am not bothering my sister because she has nothing to do with it. Now I am regretting receiving all of those stocks. And I have no choice but to go there and here I am packing my clothes.

 

“Hey why do you look like that.” My wife asked as she hugged me from the back and kissed my neck. Oh gosh I am going to miss this kiss.

 

“I don’t want to leave you here with our daughter here.” She just keeps on kissing me, my gosh she makes me feel weak and don’t want to.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you might find a better woman and replace me with her, maybe Winter would like her as a better mommy because, she’s a better woman than me.” Ok now I am overthinking. But instead of consoling me she just laughed at me. Did I make the right choice to marry her this earl in our relationship? “Why are you laughing?”

 

“Because you are talking some nonsense. You are the best woman for me and Winter, no one can replace you so don’t worry about it. Ok?”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, what should I do to make you feel good?”

 

“Nothing just you by my side is enough.”

 

“Do you really have to go there? Can you just send a representative for you?” I wish I could do that but who would represent me there?

 

“No one can re-present me there.”

 

“How about your sister she’s in Korea right? Can’t she do that?”

 

“No, she can’t, she already cut her ties with our family and she doesn’t have any share anymore, I have all of her shares.”

 

“Ok. Oh, by the way have you already told Hyewon that she will be coming with you?”

 

“Yes, I already texted her and she said yes, I am glad she agreed to it.”

 

it's good that you have someone there to accompany you. Sorry if I can't come with you I think the hotel won't function properly if both of us will be gone for another week." I understand that even if we have a well trusted employees it is not good if both of us won't be there.

 

"It's okay, you have responsibility and I need to fix this family problem that we have right now."

 

"I have a question why is your father will step down as a CEO?"

 

"Her secretary said he is getting old and he needs to take a rest now."

 

"Are you worried?" Am I. No not a single bit of hair in my body.

 

"No."

 

"Why they're still you parents." Well I can't blame her, even if she grow up not having that much attention but at least she has a good relationship with her parents.

 

"Babe, some people doesn't need pity especially those who cause trauma in our life. They neglected us like we are not their child, he almost killed my older sister."

 

"Well you are right there."

 

"I know you have the difficulty to understand this but there are people who doesn't deserve the forgiveness."

 

She just hummed softly and I packed again. It's heart breaking that winter almost cried when I said I will be gone for a few days. I almost cancelled my flight but Sakura assured her that I will be back.

 

As we arrived Hyewon and I are assisted by the secretary of my father. “Ma’am tomorrow will be the meeting your father wants to meet you at the mansion.” I frowned on what she just said to me. I will never go back to that freaking mansion.

 

“I don’t want to meet him right now, I will meet him at the meeting tomorrow, and tell him I will never go to that mansion ever. I already booked a hotel for me you are dismissed now.”

 

“But he said he would like you to meet someone.”

 

“Tell him to off. Common Ms. Kang I want to rest already.”

 

“Ma’am Mrs. Miyawaki already prepared everything we will just wait for our car here.”

 

We rest at the hotel and that is affiliated with The Castle. I called Yena to talk to my Daughter and to my surprise she’s not with her Winter is with Sakura at the office. So I called Sakura and talked to my daughter and wife for a few hours, well I talked to my daughter Sakura is working.

 

The next day come and I am already at the meeting room ready for the meeting. Ready for the meeting. Hyewon is silently sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter