Favorite Daughter

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter contains a little bit of mature content.

 

Irene’s POV

 

The room is well airconditioned but our bodies are drench in sweat and body fluids. I have been married for years now but she still makes me feel so good. Her touches are still the same from the first time we did it. Her kisses still give me shivers down my spine.

 

“Baby more I want more.” I begged as I am riding Seulgi and she my .

 

“ why do you still look so young Babe? You never as beautiful as ever.” why is she spitting such words, it makes me crave for her more.

 

“You don’t have to say that to me, I am all yours and only you your babe.” She stopped on my and kissed me.

 

“Lay down I want to taste you.” I want to rid her more but hell I love that mouth works so I can’t say no to her. She and my sensitive part.

 

“ babe I think I going to come.” I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her more. I was going to have my release but it is suddenly my ing ringed. Uh Seulgi stopped on what she’s doing.

 

“Answer it might be important.”

 

“ who the hell is calling me at the middle of the night.” I look at my Phone and it is my secretary. “She will be fired tomorrow if this is not important.” I answered the call but I saw Seulgi smirking at me.

 

 

 “Hello good evening Ms. Kim why di- ah” I am talking but my wife suddenly inserted two fingers inside me. I looked at her and glared she isn’t bothered by it.

 

“Are you okay ma’am?” I am trying hard not to moan right now.

 

“Yes, why did you call?”

 

“I got tipped from the insider at your parent’s company that they are looking for a CEO, and your younger sister is the candidate right now.” I mouthed Seulgi to stop because I am about to come but she do me faster.

 

“Ok proceed.”

 

“But since you gave your shares to her, she has the majority of the stocks so she declined an offer. And I also heard that she caused trouble this morning.” I forcefully stopped Seulgi because this is very important. I mute first my mic.

 

“Babe this is very important just wait for a bit, okay?” She pouted and I kissed her.

 

I unmute myself and proceed to talk to my secretary. “She finally stood up huh, that’s good. Ms. Kim prepare everything that I need for tomorrow we will be at the Bae corporation tomorrow morning.”

 

“It has been prepared as soon as I get the information ma’am you don’t have worry about anything for tomorrow.”

 

“Good job Ms. Kim. Now take a rest tomorrow we will have a very long day.”

 

“Understood ma’am” I ended the call and lay down again so that my pouty wife can proceed on what she’s doing earlier.

 

“Come babe make me come now.” To that she devoured me like I am a full course meal. She went for that for hours.

 

“What happened why did your secretary called you this late?” Seulgi asked as she’s cuddling me.

 

“Eunbi caused trouble to the Bae corp. and I will be doing what I should have done years ago.”

 

“And that’s?”

 

“Revenge, if my sister caused trouble earlier, tomorrow I will bring them chaos.” I’ve been waiting for this moment; this not just revenge for myself but revenge for my sister.

 

“Just be careful, okay?”

 

“Yes, I will be.” We sleep after that.

 

I woke up with a heavy heart, I don’t know why do I feel like this. Mixture of excitement and nervousness is consuming me. Because today I will give my father a good fight for the throne.

 

I am standing in front of the most familiar building in my life, this is the building that cause harm to me. And today not just the building but also the whole company itself will be mine.

 

My secretary and I are walking when the receptionist suddenly called my attention. “Excuse me ma’am do you have any appointment?”

 

“No, I don’t have one do I still need to have an appointment?” I tried to intimidate the receptionist.

 

“I am sorry Ma’am but you need an appointment a head of time before you can enter the building.” I like her she’s confident even if she got intimidated by me.

 

“Just tell your CEO that her daughter is here.” She called my father and I know that my father is expecting Eunbi, but he is wrong her favorite daughter is here.

 


“Ma’am you can now proceed.”

 

“Thank you, oh by the way I like your composure I don’t think you should stay in a y company like this, here is my calling card call me if you want a new job.” I give he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter