Flowers

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

 

'The Castle is one of the fastest growing Hotel not just in the country but also in the world. In the span of four years since it opened it already become a three-star Hotel. But that success didn't come in an instant. The construction of the Hotel got interrupted due to the pandemic. The construction of the hotel started few months before the pandemic hits the country. And the opening of the hotel is getting delayed due to changes in the health protocols that are being implemented.

 

Everything seems to be falling apart until a very young and unexperienced lady stepped in as a CEO. Everybody within the administration is in drought on this decision by the owner. Nobody can blame them, they want stability an and a very good foundation, but instead wat did they get? A young un experienced lady who seems to be a fresh graduate and worked within the industry for a very short time.

 

“Good morning everyone I am Miyawaki Sakura your new CEO.” The young lady with a lack long haired that is tied up in a clean ponytail greeted them. She’s wearing a black blazer with white inner shirt paired up with a black pencil skirt and black heels.

 

“I am here to bring the stability that everyone is longing for. I know that I may look young but I assure you that I am qualified for this position. By showing you what I can bring to the table.” After that Sakura heard a load scoff that came from a middle aged man and looked un impressed by her.

 

“How can you prove that you look very young and weak?” The man asked Sakura with very disgusted voice.

 

“What is your name Sir?” Sakura asked.

 

“You can just call me Mr. Yamamoto.” The man shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Mr. Yamamoto if I look weak why am I chosen as the new CEO not you? If you are that capable you should be the one sitting here not me. But guess what, I am the one who’s appointed to this position not you. one last thing before I start my agenda for the day. I may be very young but may I just remind you age doesn’t matter when it comes to experience.” The meeting room went silent due the feisty attitude that Sakura brings. She is already showing her dominance in the room with filled with the most respected people in the industry.

 

“Now let’s start our meeting. Let’s start first on the current situation of the pandemic and the new health protocols that are being implemented by the government…” Trough out the meeting everybody can see a calm and charismatic aura to Sakura her professionalism is on top if the game.

 

Sakura is a great CEO. From overhauling the whole strategic plan of the company to getting the right pieces that will fit for the hotel. But that is just the half of her goal, her dream is to have a well diverse working environment. An environment that everyone will accept each other whether for their age, gender, religion uality and person with disabilities. And her plan started when she encountered a Korean woman in a job interview.

 

 

“Good day!” A woman with a long black hair, a good bright aura and seems to be older than Sakura greeted the young CEO.

 

“Good day to you to Ms. Kwon.” Eunbi is a bit intimidated by the presence of the CEO but she makes sure that she is still calm and composed for this interview for this job.

 

“Based on your credentials and previous working experience your original profession it says that you are a mass communication graduate and your previous job is a writer for a magazine. So what is your edge from the other applicants that graduated or even have a work experience within the hospitality industry?”

 

“I would like to correct that information, I am not just a writer from a random magazine I am a writer for a travel magazine, and to that I believe that I am well aware of the hospitality industry. And my advantage from the other applicants is that I have different perspective.” Sakura noticed that her aura changed from a bright to a very serious as soon as she speaks.

 

“And what perspective is that Ms. Kwon?”

 

“The perspective of a consumer. Well there are differences between the perspective of an employee and a consumer. For the perspective of an employee you are stuck on the outdated rules and practices that has been used for years. The perspective of a consumer I can pin point what are you doing that doesn’t fit to the consumers taste.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter