Theme Park

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

After a chaotic and unexpected dinner with my friends, employee and my family we parted our ways. It is nice to see that my employees are getting well together after the event that they did together. Well that is expected after the even has finished new camaraderie and friendship are being created after a big event.

 

After we went home, we tucked in winter to her bed because he’s way too tired playing with her aunties earlier. I think her favorite Aunty is Wonyoung and Yujin maybe because they are the youngest that’s why?

 

Now we are just sitting in our couch cuddling and watching movies. I still can’t believe that we are married now. Thanks to myself for pursuing her like that. That maybe crazy but at least she accepted my offer right.

 

“Babe where do you want to go tomorrow?” yes we are on vacation and I think Eunbi wants family bonding.

 

“I don’t know where do you want to go do you want to go for a honeymoon?” Oh she’s thinking about honey moon huh?

 

“Do you want to go to honey moon?” I and she put her attention to me.

 

“Yeah why not we are married.”

 

“Should we do it tonight?”

 

“Nah I am too tired.” I chuckled on what she just sad. Well I am not planning to do it with her tonight I just want to cuddle with her I missed her so much.

 

“Let’s go to a theme park tomorrow.” Her eyes sparkled like a little kid. I can’t blame her we are working nonstop for the past year and I think this is our first vacation in years. 

 

“Really? Yey!” oh she is too cute for my heart I am falling in love with her all over again.

 

“Yes we will go there do you like it?”

 

“I don’t like it I love it. Let’s go to sleep now so when we wake up we will go there already.” She clapped he hands

 

“What are you a kid?”

 

My cute little wife suddenly pouts. “Why I am your baby right?”

 

“Yeah you are my cute baby come on let’s sleep.” I stood up and offered my hands to my wife but she opened her arms.

 

“carry me I am lazy to walk.” I chuckled and carried her to our room.

 

I know that our marriage is like a shot gun wedding. But I know that one thing is true I truly love her and I know if Eunbi and Winter leave me I will break into pieces. Imagining it breaks me already. Good thing that she's tied up with me.

 

I laid down Eunbi in our bed. "You’re getting heavy are you pregnant?" I and act like she's getting heavy.

 

To my surprise she played with my game. "Maybe I feel dizzy and my appetite is getting bigger and look I have a baby bump." She pointed at her flat tummy.

 

"How can you get pregnant? Are you cheating on me?"

 

"No I get pregnant because of your magic fingers." I burst into laughter as I lay down on her tummy.

 

"On a serious note should we get you pregnant?" I asked her.

 

"It's fine for me but I think it is a very long process. And besides we are still busy maybe when Winter is much older."

 

"Ok if that's what you want." I fixed myself to her side to hug her properly. "As long as you are by my side I am ok with whatever you want." I kissed her cheeks.

 

"What a full. But I think this marriage is my best rushed dissection that I ever did."

 

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth that I've been experiencing right now. "I think we are talking way too early huh? But that's true this is the rushed dissection that I ever did.”

 

“I think we are crazy for that.”

 

“Yeah. Common let’s sleep we will prepare for tomorrows mini trip.” And we fall asleep in each other’s arms wit smiles on our face.

 

The next day comes and we are woken up by our human alarm clock Winter. She looks a little bit grumpy not knowing that we will go to a theme park.

 

“Hey darling why are you pouting like that?” Eunbi asked our daughter.

 

“Because you let me sleep alone last night I told you that I want to sleep here with you.” Oh our little daughter sometimes she doesn’t wat us to sleep with her and sometimes she’s too clingy.

 

“Aw sorry darling come here. I will tell you something.” Eunbi opened up her arms and Winter rushed to her mother’s arms. Eunbi gets a comb and starts to com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter