Jealous

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

My heart sank when I heard that my daughter is sick. I never think on what is going on, in my surrounding I just pulled. Sakura and rushed to our car. I know that some point Winter will get sick and I want to be by her side and here I am at the office not by her side.

 

My eyes are tearing up and don’t know what to do. “Should we go to the hospital? Emergency room?”

 

“Eun, calm down first you are not thinking straight right now.”

 

“How can I calm down our daughter is sick.”

 

“In that state of yours will you think correctly? If you are all over the place like now, how can you handle this situation properly calm down, please I am also worried to Winter but please babe calm down a little bit.” I took a deep breath and listen to my wife. I looked at her and she looked so worried but she is in the right mind, she is calm right now.

 

“So, what are we going to do?”

 

“Let’s go to the hospital and let’s get her checked up and to know what kind of medicine she needs to take.”

 

“Which hospital?”

 

“One of my family doctors she knows a pediatrician.” I stayed quiet after what she said and contemplated on what did I just did. I just can’t think straight when Winter is involved.

 

I just keep quiet and keep fidgeting. A few more minutes and we arrive at my old apartment. I rushed to my daughter who’s now sleeping, her face red and sweats all over her fore head. My poor baby.

 

“What happened to her Yena?” Sakura asked as I am fixing up her clothes so we can go now to the doctor.

 

“After we eat some snacks, she said she is sleepy and I let her sleep. But as I am waking her up for lunch, she is burning hot and started to cry and started to look for the both of you.”

 

“Did you feed her?”

 

“Yes, I tried to feed her some soup but she just eats spoon full luckily she didn’t throw up what she eats.”

 

“Ok thank you Yena. We will bring her now to the hospital.”

 

“Take care keep me updated.” Sakura just nod to Yena and we rushed to the hospital as we arrive to the hospital, we head straight to the doctor that Sakura is talking about.

 

As we enter the room, I saw a foreign woman I think she’s Chinese based on her features. Wait what the hell why is she looking at my wife like she’s about to eat my wife like she’s a full course meal. Is she lusting over my ing wife, I think someone’s hair is about to be pulled today if she doesn’t stop staring at my wife like that?

 

“Good after noon Sakura who’s this kid?”

 

“My daughter Dr. Xiao.” Sakura answered truthfully, the expression on her face suddenly changes. back off try to hit on my wife there will be blood all over the place.

“Oh, okay and this is?” She looked at me and I offered my hand.

 

“Miyawaki Eunbi. Sakura’s wife.” She bit her lower lip I know that look she has the same look when Chaeyeon knows that there is something going on between me and Sakura, the look of jealousy.

 

“Nice to meet you, just lay her down there and will do some checkup.” Winter is still asleep when this y doctor is checking her up.

 

Now I am observing this Doctor in front of me, she has a pretty big busty just like me but mine is much prettier, I admit she’s pretty and y but I am the best. That’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter