Cold Treatment

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

This past few week is not that busy for me because nothing has much happened in the hotel, except for the incident that Chaewon and Minjoo got into. Well at least Chaewon is already awake she needs just time to rest and Minjoo is still taking care of her, that’s what I’ve heard from Hitomi. Why Hitomi and not their manager because they are very close friends, and I think that Hitomi constantly check on them.

 

I can see a great future from her, and I think I need to train her to be the next Operations, manager. I will not be the operations manager for my entire life and I am sure that I will stop working much earlier than Sakura to focus on Winter and maybe our future kids too. We are not planning for it yet but I am sure that we will have another kid.

 

“Babe, I have an important question.”  I nudge Sakura as we watch Winter playing with her dolls.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Can I train Hitomi to be the next OM in the hotel?” my wife suddenly frowned.

 

“Are you planning on retiring already?” Her tone is a bit serious; I think I shouldn’t have said it to her while we are at home.

 

“No of course not. But I just want her to be the next OM when I retire, I am not planning to be working until I die.” I joked a little.

 

“Ok that’s a great Idea, besides you won’t be in that position for a very long time.” Is she firing me, I am doing my job properly, why would I be on that position for a very long time.

 

“Why are you firing me? Do you want me to be a house wife?” well, if she wants me to be a house wife, I wouldn’t mind it all.

 

“No, it’s just that I will be handling my parent’s company sooner than I thought. And I am planning to appoint you to be the next CEO.” I froze I can’t comprehend somethings right now.

 

“Wait, you are saying that I will be the next CEO?”

 

“Yes, you will be the next CEO, and it is good thing that you already picked the next in line for your position.”

 

“Why aren’t you telling it to me.”

 

“Well, dad just notify me a few weeks ago and it’s not that finalized yet but, they just finalize it earlier, but the transition has been on works already.” Ok my plans of retiring early will put pm hold because of this.

 

“I rejected the offer of being aa CEO from my sister’s company and here I am being a CEO one of my wife’s companies.” I dramatically said.

 

“So, you don’t want to be a CEO?”

 

“No, I am just kidding I would love to be the CEO of the Castle.”

 

“That’s great to hear, oh another thing be prepared my parents told me that we should already announce our marriage to the public. They don’t want the old hags from the board members to look down on you as soon as you sit as the CEO.” Oh, right we still have that. I still use Kwon in the hotel except in Sakura’s and my office.

 

“Ok, I understand and besides we are not hiding it.”

“Mommy! Tired I am sleepy.” Winter rushed to me, she looked tired and groggy so I picked her.

 

“Ok, let’s sleep already.” Winter rested her head on my shoulder.

 

“Mommy bedtime story.” I chuckled she’s into bedtime story these days.

 

“Okay darling.” I carried her to her room and read her some fairytale until she fell asleep. As she fell asleep, I kissed her forehead before I went to our room to see my wife already lying down in bed.

 

“You’re tired too?” I asked as I lay beside her.

 

“a little bit.” She really is tired she will always have the strength to play with me a little but I guess the transition of her being the new CEO of the whole company is tiring her out.

 

“Let’s sleep, good night, babe.” I hugged her and she did the same thing.

 

“Goodnight, I love you babe.”

 

“I love you too.” I fell in to a deep slumber.

 

The next day was bit chaotic we woke up bit late but we are not that in rush since nothing has much has happening in the hotel and we don’t have meetings to attended, so we decided to not stress our self-up.

 

“I think we should come to work bit later than usual.”  Sakura suggested.

 

“Why is it? Are you really that tired these past few days?” I am bit worried to her health now. I think I need to get some updates from Chaeyeon, I think she’s not eating properly at the office this past few days. Why didn’t she tell me that she is in the middle of transitioning of the position I could have help her.

 

“Not really, I just don’t want to wake up that early.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter