Moving out

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

I always say this Falling in love isn’t all about the rainbows and butterflies, at some point in time it will hurt you or even worse you will hurt someone. But that the reality about life and love you will hurt or break someone’s heart. but we must take it with whole heart because that is part of it. And sometimes we must break that’s person’s heart as soon as possible so that the pain that they would experience won’t hurt as much.

 

In a small family house, there are two person who’s a little bit busy finishing up there moving process, they are just packing up some of the few clothes that they own, because their things have already been moved out the other day.

 

“Tomi?” Nako called the attention of her future girlfriend, yes future we all know that they will end up together at this point, their feelings are mutual and they already made love so why go into another route where will just broke each other.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I am just curious what will you do with Yuta. Just to be clear I am not afraid of the competition; I am just curious you know.” Nako is afraid that her friend will get hurt.

 

“I will just talk to him properly tomorrow; I can’t just let him continue perusing me even if I know that I know already who will I choose.” That is the most realistic approach Hitomi has come up to these past few days. She can’t let Yuta perusing her, he needs to move on now from her.

 

“Can you say it in a less painful way?” Hitomi suddenly stops and looked at Nako.

 

“How can I do it in a less painful way Nako?”

 

“I don’t know. I am just concern about him you know he is my first friend in the hotel and we are still close you can say that we are best buddies. I just can’t take it if he is really hurt because of me.”

 

“If you are that concern to Yuta Maybe the two of you should have just ended up together.” It is half meant by Hitomi, in reality she is really jealous of Yuta because they are always together, they are inseparable to each other. It comes to the point that they like the same person that’s how close they are.

 

“Huh? What are you saying? Don’t tell me you are jealous of Yuta?”

 

“Hell, yeah I am jealous of him you just meet and you are that close already. How about me I am admiring you ever since we are in college and we just recently got close life is so unfair.” Hitomi just burst out not thinking of her words.

 

“Wait what do you mean you are admiring me ever since college?” Hitomi stiffened when she realizes on what she just said to Nako. Yes, she blurted this out during the confrontation with her parents but it never got talked about because of what happened that day. They both forget about it.

 

"hehehe can you just ignore that information? Please just let it slide this time." Hitomi said with her cutest voice possible but it didn't work to Nako.

 

"No tell me what is it."

 

Hitomi took a deep breath. "Ok so you already have known that we went to the same university right?" Nako just nod as an answer. "We also graduate on the same year. So I am an irregular student because I shifted from another program if you're going to ask me why I just realize that I want to work in the hospitality industry halfway through the semester. We become class mates in one subject I always sit behind you or two rows behind you but I'm way to shy to talk to you back then. Until I developed a crush on you I missed the chance to confess to you at the time we are still classmates and I just say to myself back then that we would become classmates again since I am an irregular student but the world seems to be playing with me we didn't become classmates again. We just walk pass through each other in the hallways and we never made an interaction."

 

It took a solid minute for N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter