Crazy couple

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Two heirs of the biggest company in Asia is getting married it must be a very grand and sophisticated wedding right? Elegant gowns in a very beautiful wedding venue. But Sakura and Eunbi is different they just randomly decided to get married within the same day.

 

They are just officially become a couple four days ago and here they are in a civil service office and registering their marriage. Not wearing any fancy clothes, if you see them you can say that they are just a normal couple who’s registering their marriage with their little daughter. To their defense they’ve known each other for years and they are practically dating for almost six months now. Yeah that is such short amount of time to get married but love can do wonders right?

 

They are now just sitting in an Italian restaurant waiting for their order. Eunbi is taking care of their daughter while Sakura is admiring their marriage certificate. “Stop admiring that babe. It might get lost.”

 

Sakura pouts and hid their marriage certificate. "Why aren't you happy that we are married?"

 

"No it feels like it got pregnant and this is a shot gun wedding." Eunbi is just kidding and she just want to see the reaction of her wife.

 

"Sorry."

 

"Ohh my cute wife I'm just kidding you know. I would love to marry you." To that Sakura smiled.

 

Sakura held Eunbi's hand softly. "Sorry Mrs. Miyawaki no fancy wedding, no fancy dress just us eating at a simple restaurant."

 

"That doesn't matter as long as I'm married to you I'm happy with it."

 

"Mommy am I Miyawaki Winter now?" The little girl asked.

 

"Yes darling do you like it?" Sakura asked.

 

"Yes we all have the same surname." Sakura ruffled Winter's hair.

 

"Babe should we invite our friends because you know they might kill us."

 

"Yes sure let's invite them." Sakura called Chaeyeon and Eunbi called Yena to come to the restaurant to celebrate. Sakura called the waiter to hold their order because they're having a company with them. They also changed their sits with a much bigger sit.

 

The family is happily talking when a group of people who' bit nosy entered the restaurant. To their surprise it's their employees. Its Minjoo, Chaewon, Hitomi and Nako. The little girl got excited and rushed to them.

 

"Hello Aunties."

 

"Hello!" Hitomi greeted the little girl and scoot down

 

"Will you eat here?"

 

"Yes young lady."

 

"Come join us we are also having lunch." The kid invited her aunties. They are very shy and nervous to join them because it's their daughters boss who invited them and the two big boss of their company is with her not one but two of the most intimidating person they know are there.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter