Shoes

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon’s POV

 

I always thought that Hyewon and I has a good relationship, although not romantically but we understand each other. I thought that everything is clear with us, I give her what she wants and she give me what I want. I give her my body and she give me the company that I always want. I feel special around her, I always feel that when I am with her, I am at my best and I can show who really, I am. But now we are facing a problem, a problem that if I didn’t fix, I will also lose her.

 

“What do you want me to do? Please I want it to be fixed.” I am pleading like a kid who can do anything just to have what they want.

 

“Love me, Chae. I just want you to love me.” My heart is swelling and heartbroken at the same time. She always says that she loves me but it is always after so I didn’t put much into it, thinking that it is only due to the high of the moment. But now I feel it, I feel that all of those confession that she made are true. It’s breaking me that she is begging for the love that I have been suppressing for the longest time.

 

“I love you Hyewon.” It hurts me to see her like this instead of her stop crying she bawl her eyes out even more.

 

“You do love me?” I nod to her as a response. “Or are you just saying that to keep me? Aare you saying that for me to stay because you need me? Chae loving someone and needing someone is way different from one another. Like, do you need be because you love me or do you love me because you need me? This bull is confusing me, Chae.”

 

“I love you because… uh I just love you; do I need to explain why I love you? Please Hyewon give me a chance to show you that I love you.”

 

“Then show it to me Chae, words aren’t enough to me. Show some actions that shows that you love me.”

 

“I know and I will Hyewon.” I hugged her even tighter. We are just standing and crying at the middle of her apartment. I suddenly noticed that there are blood stains almost mixing with the broken glass and wine on the floor, it just hit me that Hyewon is standing on a broken glass without any slippers and she’s bleeding. I didn’t say anything and just carried her.

 

“Hey what are you doing?” Hyewon suddenly ask tears still flowing down in her eyes.

 

“You are bleeding, we need to go to the hospital.” I softly said to her,

 

“No just put some antiseptic and I am fine.”

 

“No but’s let’s just go.” I carried her to my car and proceed to go to the nearest hospital. She has multiple cuts nut that deep but there are still pieces of broken glass stuck into her foot and needed to be remove. She receives multiple stiches because of that. The doctor also prescribes her with antibiotics.

 

She is still not talking to me until we get home. I should just let it for the night and I should just do some actions for tomorrow. Hyewon just went straight to bed still limping due to the cuts earlier, I just let her sleep alone for the night, I just sleep on the couch.

 

I woke up earlier than usual to cook her some breakfast, because you know I am technically courting her right now so breakfast will be a good start, right? After I cook I prepared the table.

 

“Hey morning.” Hyewon greeted me still drowsy.

 

“Good morning, have a sit breakfast is already ready.” She sat down quietly and started to eat. She looks somehow happy; I can say that food is her happy pill. They always say that good food is one way to a woman’s heart. “Does your foot still hurt?”

 

“It still sting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter