Ahn Yujin

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Before the sun even rise Sakura and Eunbi is already at the hotel to make sure that the final touches are being done properly and on time. Technically it’s only Sakura because she’s still worried about Eunbi’s ankle to be swollen again. You can say at this point Sakura is under the tight leash of Eunbi.

 

First day will always be the most chaotic day, because nothing has been done yet and there are a lot of things to do. If this first day will be smoother than expected this will dictate the upcoming days that the event will be. Grand hall was prepared where you can see stunning chandelier sits that you wouldn’t expect with a normal halls table that skirting design that you can only find in weddings. And that is just the hall where you eat there is also a convention center where business man can discuss and present their future plans and they can meet potential business partners in the future. Rooms that are for normal guests looked like a VIP rooms of other hotels, while the VIP rooms looked so luxurious.

 

Sakura want’s a good impression that will stick into the people’s mind. Why if they prove that they have the greatest service with a great value in hand they will probably go back to their hotel, and besides this is a great opportunity for them because almost all of the guest are representatives, CEO, owners of the company, and government officials around the world. And if they impress them they will hit gold.

 

Sakura called all of the employees that will be involve in the event to give them a short briefing it’s two hours before the guests will arrive.

 

“I Think everyone is here so I will start the briefing, this not your typical event that we host. It’s not weeding nor birthdays, but this is a business convention. So I’m expecting all of you to be on your top shape, alertness and respect. Our guest aren’t just people that came from this country they come from all over the world so as much as possible I am expecting every one of you to be as respectful as possible. There are world leaders that will attend so you should treat everyone fairly as much as possible I don’t want any major complaints. If there are any problems just go to the nearest team leader or supervisor that you can found and for the supervisors, please be attentive at your surrounding don’t let any commotion to happened. Understood?” a stern voice can be lingered around on their employees.

 

“Yes ma’am.” Everybody said in union.

 

“Ok that’s all and do your best job for the next five days’ good luck. Now go back to what you are doing.”

 

Yu can say that almost all of the employees are afraid on how strict and stern Sakura is but there is a single person who’s not bothered by it, and that is Eunbi. Aside from being her lover she’s one of the longest employee her so she knows that Sakura is only like that because it is an important event for the hotel.

 

“Hey chill down a bit your scaring of the employees.” Eunbi said as she stand beside Sakura.

 

“Am I that intimidating?”

 

“Yeah so Chill a bot and let’s grab some breakfast first we didn’t eat.”

 

“Okay where do you want to eat?”

 

“I packed some sandwich and I think I still have coffee in my office so let’s go.” They walked side by side and everyone is greeting them good morning. Without Winter by their side they are the most intimidating couple that their employees see there is no softness the way they walk and greet back it the polar opposite on the scene yesterday where you almost see butterflies and flowers around them on how soft Sakura carried Eunbi.

 

“Babe?” Sakura called Eunbi as they are eating tier breakfast.

 

“What babe call me Ms. Kwon we are the office.” Eunbi reminded Sakura.

 

“But-“

 

“No but’s Ms. Miyawaki call me Ms. Kwon.”

 

“Ok if ypu say so.”

 

“good So what do you want to say?”

 

“Oh I just remembered that I have gift for you and Winter I will give it to you later.” Sakura casually said. Eunbi’s eyes sparkled when she heard gift.

“What is it babe?” The professional Ms. Kwon turned into a lover Eunbi.

 

“Ms. Kwon I think that you shouldn’t call me that. And you should wait for later I will give it to you, after work.” Eunbi pouted.

 

“Ok but I will remind you that we will buy some clothes after work ok?”

 

“Yes I don’t forget that.”

 

Now let’s go back to the event. Well everything is quiet doing well, there still hiccup but it is minor that single employee can handle it. lunch time and all of the waiters are just waiting for the guests to finish their meals since it’s buffet style they’re not that busy. Some of them are just refiling the guest’s beverage.

 

“Ms. Jang I am bit hungry now how can’t you get hungry when you are seeing them that they are eating.” Minjoo asked Wonyoung they are just standing still in a corner.

 

“I am hungry too but it is just that we can’t at right now we can eat after the lunch.”

 

“That long? What a bummer I miss the kitchen we can eat whenever we want.”

 

“That goes to us to but this is what the waiters are experiencing and we are lucky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter