Wedding dress

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

We finally are living in our new house for a week now, I must say that this is maybe the best purchase Sakura ever made in a while. Why? because normally Sakura will buy some random stuff like arcade machine gaming console, toys for Winter and some clothes for me. This house is spacious and we can stay here until we get old, we can build a family here with a lot of children as many as we want but we are not planning on having too many kids to be honest I think two kids is enough for us.

 

It is weekend and I suddenly woke up early maybe because for the past few weeks I am waking up early to prepare breakfast for our little family. I am enjoying it to be honest I think it is a very good decision that me and Sakura are staying home as often as we can so we can take care of Winter and have some family bonding. Since it is weekend, I am too lazy to move and I even too lazy to open my eyes, but I need to. As soon as I open my eyes, I see my cute but not so little daughter on top of my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully while Sakura is hugging her, she is not bothered at all. What a beautiful site to see, I would trade the world just to see this every day. I took a photo of them and set is my wallpaper. I think this two really stole my heart.

 

 

“That’s enough for admiring this two I need to cook” I told to myself, but before I can stand up I felt a hand hold mine.

 

“Cuddle with us.” I looked at Sakura her eyes still closed but she’s already awake.

 

“I need to cook.” I softly said so that Winter won’t wake up.

 

“It’s weekend, let’s cuddle and sleep more. Besides Winter will wake up late today.” Ok I give up so I lay down to bed and hugged them, Sakura then placed her arms around me so she can hug me.

 

“When did Winter get here?” I ask as I am closing my eyes.

 

“I think it’s past three in the morning.”

 

“Why did she go here?” I asked because it is very rare for Winter to go to our room to sleep with us.

 

“She said she got some nightmares and she is afraid to sleep alone.” Uh my poor baby.

 

“Did she cry?”

 

“No, she didn’t she a brave little girl.” Sakura said as she tightens the hug. I love this feeling; I love the warmth that they are giving to me. I just hummed as a response and fall back to sleep in Sakura’s arms.

 

Our peaceful sleep was disturbed by the doorbell. I slowly get up and looked at her two and they just wake up as well. "Do you invite someone?" I asked as I fix myself. "

 

"No. Maybe it's my parents or Chayeon and Hyewon." Sakura said as she is combing Winter's hair.

 

"Ok I'll get it." I get down and opened the door and surprise, surprise it's my sister and her wife.

 

"Finally you opened up do you know how long we are waiting for you to open up? 15 mins Eunbi 15 mins." She's doesn't stop talking and casually walking inside our house. I didn't even invite her in. "It's already nine in the morning and you just woken up? Gosh Eunbi. By the way where is my precious little Winter?"

 

"Upstairs."

 

"Winter baby Aunt Irene and Aunt Seulgi is here!" She's so energetic and I don't know why?

 

"Please Unnie come in and good morning." I let Seulgi untie in at least she does have manners not to just enter someone else house without permission.

 

"Good morning to you to. I'm sorry about your sister I think I feed her a lot of sweets that's why she's that loud and energetic today."

 

"It's okay."

 

A few moments I heard my daughter already running downstairs. "Aunty!"

"Winter don't run." It's very rare for my wife to pitched up her voice to Winter and Winter knows she will get in trouble if Sakura already raised her voice a little bit. I can't blame Sakura for raising up her voice a little, our stair case is high and if Winter tripped down a little bit she will get hurt.

 

"Sorry mom." Winter stopped and Sakura crouched down to Winter's height.

 

"It's okay mom isn't mad just don't run okay? If you fall down you will go to the hospital do you want that?" Sakura’s voice is now in a much calmer tone because she noticed that Winter is sad.

 

"No mom."

 

"Okay don't run on the stairs okay now go to your Aunty." Sak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter