Promise

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyung’s POV happened after the meeting with Sakura and Eunbi. While Eunbi’s POV is the continuation of last chapter.

 

Wonyoung’s POV

 

After the meeting with the CEO and OM everyone is tensed up especially me. why the hell did they give me a such an important role with this? Come to think of it I will just handle four people unlike the team leader of the food and beverage department. Okay I can do this.

 

We were reliving with our position starting from today, which I great at least are given the time to take a break before the one-day training tomorrow. We should get to know each other and what is more great to do other when it comes to getting know each other we should eat.

 

“Uhm I guess we should eat while we are talking right?” I asked them bit nervous. I am well accounted with Nako and especially with Yuta but I am not that close to them, How I wish Hitomi is also here.

 

“She’s right why don’t we go to café or restaurant where we could talk?” Nako added thank God she’s here to back me up. “Do you guys know a place where we could eat?” She then asks the two unfamiliar ladies. They looked at each other and seems they is something going between them. is it me because I’ve noticed that there are a lot of employee getting into each other lately? I am lucky one I don’t have any within the company.

 

“We know a place near here should we go there?” We just agreed to with the shorter hair said.

 

We arrived at the café that they are talking about and we’ve already introduced ourselves to each other.

 

“So I think we all have experience in what we are going to do right?” I asked them.

 

“Yes but no that much you because you know I am stacked with the housekeeping department.” Yuta said.

 

“Well I have some experience so you don’t have anything to worry about me.” Nako assured me.

 

“Well I have experience on that but she doesn’t really have” Chaewon pointed to Minjoo.

 

“Actually I am bit nervous because I am clumsy but think I can handle it.” Minjoo pointed out her clumsiness

 

“Don’t worry about it it’s not that hard. Besides I’ve already checked the type of dining it will be buffet style so we will just assist them and maybe do some basing outs of the plates. The only people who’s not in buffet style will be the VIP and I think the team that will be assigned to that will be in the Food and Beverage department because they are trained for that and based on my judgment we will be assisting some guest but let’s not relax everything ca happen in kind of event.” Yuta slowly clapped on me.

 

“As expected to you. You already know all of that?”

 

“Well Me and Ms. Honda are the one who talked to the events coordinator so I have all of the information.” I am stating some facts I don’t need some praising.

 

“I have question for the two love birds.” Yuta suddenly said and there is blush on Minjoo and Chaewon’s face.

 

“We are nothing but coworkers.” Chaewon denied and that made Minjoo pout poor girl.

 

“Oh sorry. Going back to my question. aren’t you guys not getting bored with each other’s face because you see the same person every day?”

 

“Sometimes but I choose this job so I can’t complain.” Chaewon explained.

 

“For me no. I am not that good in socializing with people I actually prefer that I don’t talk to people.” I understand Minjoo’s point of view sometimes I don’t like to people especially with guest who are rude.

 

“But aren’t you guys also have a less amount on interaction with guest?” Chaewon asked.

 

“You’ll be surprised on the amount of guest interaction we are encountering every day. Sometimes we are encountering guest with just their robes and that’s one hell of an awkward situation for us but for them it is nothing.” Yuta tell another weird but true story, and that story makes us all laugh.

 

We talked for hours and we seem to be more close. I almost forgot that I won’t be hanging out with Yujin for days. I look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter