Put your head on my shoulder

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you want to know on what happened after the Event for Wonyoung and Yujin? Let me tell you.

 

Wonyoung’s POV

 

Flash back to the night after the night of the event.

 

I am just standing in front of the shower letting the warm water flow down my skin, as my tears are keep flowing down on my eyes. Never in my life that this thing will happen to me, I never thought that I will get harassed by one of our guests, and not just by an ordinary guest but a CEO. I feel so weak and belittled by that guy, I have no power to go against him without the help of my CEO. And I am very thankful to Yujin if she didn’t come to save me maybe I got .

 

“Wony? Are you okay there, I will just leave the clothes here at the front of the door? If you need anything just call my name.” her voice is so soft.

 

I wiped my tears and tried my best not to sound that I just cried. “Ok thank you.” And I resume on taking a bath and contemplating on what just happened.

 

Few more minutes of showering and just staring at nothing I came out of the bathroom and proceed to a room where I can change in to the clothes that Yujin gave me. It is just a oversized shirt and a shorts. I came out of the room feeling bit hungry.

 

“Have you eaten yet?” Yujin asked as if she knew that I a hungry, maybe she know. 

 

I am shy to say that I haven’t eaten yet, but where would that bring me, I am the only one who will suffer. “No, I am actually bit hungry right now. “

 

“What do you want to eat? I can order anything you want.”

 

“Anything just order, anything.”  I sat down and hugged my legs on the couch on her room.

 

My eyes roam around the penthouse and I just realize that this is my first time staying at a place this luxurious. Although I know how it looks, I don’t know what it feels like to this style of a hotel room. Don’t get me wrong I’ve already checked in, in some hotels but not this kind.

 

“Is there any problem?”

 

“Can you sit beside me I just don’t feel like sitting alone in a big couch?” She chuckled and sat beside me.

 

I don’t know why but it suddenly feels awkward, maybe because of what happened earlier, or maybe it is our first time to stay in a room.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“No.”

 

“Do you want me to do anything for you? I can do anything for you just say it.” Why am I getting emotional?

 

“Just stay by my side.” I rested my head on her shoulder. I think she froze on the spot. She fixed her arm maybe my head is heavy so I tried to remove my head from resting from her shoulder, and suddenly she put her arms around me and put back my head on my shoulder.

 

“Just put your head on my shoulder.” She patted my head a few times and placed her hands on my waist and pulled my closer to her. This is so comforting I just want to stay by her side forever.

 

“Yujin?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Thank you for saving me earlier.” I thanked her again even though I thanked her multiple times.

 

“You should also thank Winter, if Winter didn’t saw you earlier, I couldn’t help you. So, I think winter is the hero here.” Oh, I didn’t know About that. I think I need to thank that kid.

 

“But still you saved me thank you.” I raised my head to look at her, and our face is dangerously close right now.

 

“You don’t have to thank me; I can do anything for you.” She whispered it to me. She’s looking at my lips and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter