LDR

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung’s POV

 

This past few weeks has been hectic for me my manager has been giving multiple task that I don’t usually do. Tasks that she should be doing, she’s not getting lazy though she seems to be very busy and seems to be out of place. This started happening when Ms. Eunbi called her, did she got scolded because when she gets back, she looks flustered. But when I ask her, she only answered that nothing happened so I just let it slide.

 

Due to some of the tasks that Hitomi is giving to me I tend to do some over time. Because of that our dates and mini travels has been shortened for just a few fours but we still enjoyed it. And some days that I am really busy Yujin will just let me sleep in her room, some of my uniforms are already there. well, that is a perk of having a girlfriend that has been staying in the hotel that you have been working on.

 

“Hey I am here.” I greeted her as she is busy editing her blog. Sometimes I forget that the main purpose of her being here is for work.

 

“Hi busy day again huh?”

 

“Yes, Hitomi still gives me a lot of work.” I complained a bit as I take off my coat.

 

“Take a bath first I need to tell you something important.” My heart started to beat fast and I am felling nervous a little bit. She never sounded this serous.

 

“OK.” So I headed to bathroom and take a shower. After a few minutes I came out and sat infron of her.

 

“So what are you going to tell me?”

 

“Do you want to go back to Korea?” I frowned to her.

 

“Yes, I would love to I miss my family there but I still have work here.”

 

“I am planning to go to Korea for a week do you want to come with me?” that sounds nice.

 

“I will talk to Hitomi if I can take leave for that matter.”

 

“Wony, would you be mad if I tell you to stop working here and come with me with my travels?” that made me stunned a little bit. That sounds good but that is not practical for me. I know she is rich but I still have to support myself, I can’t handle the Idea on just depending on her for the entirety of my life.

 

“I wouldn’t in fact I love that Idea, but I have job here and I need to support myself. I don’t want to depend on you for the rest of my life. I know what will you say, that you can support me and you can pay for what I want but my conscience can’t handle that Idea of being dependent on a person. So, if you are going to ask me to quit my job here just to travel around, I won’t do that.” I know that might hurt her feelings but I don’t want to be that kind of girl, that when she finds a rich partner, she will just depend on them.

 

My girlfriend took a deep breath. “Okay, I can’t argue with that. I know that you have your own life here. but can you handle a long-distance relationship?” I never consider this but this is the reality we both have job.

 

“Yes, I can handle long distance relationship.”

 

“I am okay with your decision. Besides since you are already working here and you seem that you have no plans on leaving Japan for good, I am planning to base here.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I am planning to quit my job from that online blog site, and I am planning to build my own that will be base here in Japan. You can say that this is my last project for that site. And I will be just taking a week off to Korea.” This rich woman really can do what s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter