My Girl

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Winter looked at Yujin. “Are you the girlfriend of my pretty aunty?” Wonyoung was taken a back, while Yujin was smiling ear to ear.

 

“Yes.” Yujn said.

“No” Wonyoung said.  Wonyoung glared at Yujin who’s obviously telling a lie. “Don’t listen to her Winter she’s lying.”

 

Winter looked at Yujin with disappointment in her eyes. “Aunty lying is bad don’t lie.”

 

“Oh, I am sorry but she’s pretty right who doesn’t want to be her girlfriend.” Yujin said with all of her confidence. On the other hand, Wonyoung was taken aback when she heard that, she didn’t expect to hear does word from her ‘friend ‘.

 

Winter looked thoroughly at Wonyoung and seems to be scanning her face. “Right she’s pretty that’s why I call her pretty aunty. So do you like my pretty aunty?”

 

“Winter.” Now it’s the time for the bigger baby to whine.

 

“Yes I like your pretty aunty. Is she single?” Yujin is just ignoring Wonyoung right now.

 

“Pretty Aunty are you single?” Winter innocently ask while munching on her Takoyaki. Winter doesn’t know that she’s playing cupid right now.

 

“Y-yes.” Wonyoung’s heart is pounding right now.

 

Winter clapped her hands and turned her attention back to Yujin. “Aunty she’s single now ask her to be your girlfriend. Go she likes you too.” Wonyoung is about to whine but Yujin talked first.

 

“How can you say that she likes me?”

 

“uhm she looks at you like Mommy looks at my mom and they are in love so she likes you that’s simple right?” Oh innocent kids I hope she won’t get hurt when she’s in the right age. (Foreshadowing?)

 

“Oh kiddo it’s not that simple. You’ll understand all of this when you grow up.” Yujin sweetly smiled to Winter. But deep down Yujin hopes that Wonyoung really likes her, and deep down she knows that this is way more complicated than it looks like.

 

“Ok but you look good together.” Yujin just chuckled on how innocent the kid is.

 

“Winter just Finish your food your mommy is already looking for us.” Lie she just wat to get out of this situation and she knows the hung out later will be awkward.

 

And tp that Winter started to eat again properly because she knows when her mommy momy is involve she can’t do anything. After Winter eat Wonoung found a restaurant and ordered something for them. Yujin just went with them as e two came back to hotel.

 

“Bye Aunty see you again.” Winter waved her hands to Yujin.

 

“Bye Winter see you.” Yujin then went to Wonyoung. “See you later just call me after your training.”

 

“Ok bye.”

 

As they are walking the curious and innocent suddenly asked a question again. “Pretty aunty are you going on a date with that tall aunty later?”

 

Is that a date? Wonyoung asked herself. “Yes?”

 

“You know pretty aunty if you like that tall aunty you should tell her. that’s what my mom said don’t miss a chance because you might regret it at the end.” Wonyoung chuckled on how well spoken this five-year-old kid is.

 

“You know Winter it’s not that simple and not that easy to tell. But maybe when the time is right I should tell her.”

 

After a few more steps they already entered the hall. “Mommy!” And there goes again the little kid.

 

“Sorry Ma’am if we take too long she said she’s already hungry I just let her eat there.” Eunbi gave her a smile when it comes to that she’s not that strict especially when it involves her daughter.

 

“It’s okay just go back and practice Ms. Jang. Thank you.” Winter pulled her mommy to her mom then starts to tell what she experiences earlier.

 

“We wnt to a place where they are a lot of food. I ate the octopus balls it’s delicious. Then Pretty aunty and I met a tall Aunty that like the pretty aunty.”

 

“How did you know that she likes the pretty aunty?” Sakura asked.

 

“I asked them.” Her parents are a bit worried because their daughter is a bit nosy.

 

“Winter you shouldn’t just ask that question okay?” Eunbi said in a very soft tone but Winer knew that she’s being scolded.

 

“Sorry Mommy.” Winter then pout which melt her parents heart.

 

Everyone is fast learner even the clumsy Minjoo is getting better. That’s what they do all day. Sakura just reminded them that if there are any problem with guest their immediate supervisor can handle it which is Wonyoung.

 

Eunbi dismissed them but they didn’t leave yet they are talking about some plans and maybe some casual talks.

 

“Should we already leave after this?” Eunbi asked Sakura who’swatching their employee.

 

“Yes I don’t want to spend the rest of the day in my office.”

 

"we'll go first Ms. Jang make sure that the hall is closed."

 

"Yes ma'am."

 

"Bye Aunties and uncle see you." Winter bowed and waved good bye to them.

Eunbi is a bit ahead of Sakura and winter. She's about to turn around to call winter but she suddenly twisted her ankle.

 

"Aw." Eunbi screamed in pain and about to fall but luckily Sakura has a great reflexes and catch Eunbi before she fell of the ground.

 

"Hey are you okay?" Sakura asked while Eunbi is in her arms.

 

"Yes." She tried to stand but she can't endure the pain. Sakura looked at her ankle and she saw it swollen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter