Yes?

Castle In The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

I am surprised as soon as I saw he bouquet of flowers that Sakura is Holding right now.

“For you.” And I am more surprised that she is giving it to me, and damn why is her voice suddenly have a change of tone it become much calmer and sweeter. Earlier I just said that she doesn’t date but why is she giving this flowers to me? Oh my gosh why am I getting overworked about it.

 

“Thank you ma’am but for what reason are you giving this to me?” I can feel the heat building up on my cheeks right now, calm the down Eunbi.

 

“Oh you forgot that it is your 3rd year here. I am giving that flower to show my appreciation for your hard work for the last Three years.” Really? Is it really my 3rd year here at the company? I know that it is almost three years since I started to work here, but I don’t really count it. Does she do this for everyone? Maybe? Maybe not? And the most important question right now is why the am I thinking about this?

 

“Oh Thank you for remembering this day although this is not that important day it is just a normal day.” I awkwardly laugh after what I said to Sakura. Sakura then give me a meaningful smile.

 

“I will always remember the day that you got hired here, because that’s the day where everything in the company change” I don’t really what changes did I bring to the company but who am I to disregard the compliment that the CEO is giving me. “besides that you are a key player to the success of the hotel You really proved what you said during the interview. So thank you for keeping your words Ms. Kwon”

 

“I couldn’t do it without your leadership Ma’am.’ I said truthfully there is no hidden meaning behind that statement, if she didn’t help me with my first few months I couldn’t succeed to achieve those promises that I said during the interview.

 

“Thank you for such compliment Ms. Kwon. You can now go back to work.” I give her a nod as a response.

 

“As I am leaving the office I saw Chaeyeon standing in front of the door. She’s observing me particularly the flowers that I am holding. I just give her a smile and walked passed her.

 

“Ms. Kwon? Does those flowers come from the CEO?” I stopped on walking and slightly looked at her.

 

” Yes why?”

 

“No nothing at all. Have a great day Ms. Kwon!” She’s smiling but the look in her is telling me something else. Those Eyes are screaming jealousy. Well I don’t really care what she thinks as long as it won’t affect me nor her work I wouldn’t do anything about it.

 

For some they would clear things up to make sure that there wouldn’t be an issue or rumors that will happen in the future. but why would I explain myself whether we are dating or not she has nothing to do about it.

 

As soon as I came back to the office I called Hyewon to come to my office. “Hyewon can you make a memo for the managers of the housekeeping department and F&B department that we will be having a meeting tomorrow at 10 am.” That is the first two departments that I want to talk to because they are the one who are handling the most amount of employee.

 

“Ma’am what should I put as an agenda for that meeting?”

 

“Just tell them I want some updates and I have something important to say regarding their staff. Oh before you do that can you ask the house keeping department if they have a flower vase I just need it for this flowers.” Hyewon nod to me and proceed on the task that I told her to do.

 

In just a few minutes the vase is already here given by a bit small young lady with bright smile. “Excuse me ma’am I heard that you need a vase where should I put it?”

 

“Just put it on the table.” She placed the vase on where did I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter