CHAPTER 29

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313038343630393933302f696d616765732f313638386432396137356437636663623235313133363733323139382e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

[NOVEMBER 01,20XX 00:45]

Jeongyeon looks up and the first thing she notices is this bright sign with "ANAM STATION" written on it. Nayeon steps out of the car.

NY : "Pali, we have about 15 minutes left."

JY : "Don't you think it's a little too late to ride a train?"

NY : "We're not riding."

JY : "Then what are we gonna do here? The stores are already closed."

NY : "Uhmmm your fans paid for ads. Don't you wanna see them?"

JY : "I do but I can do it tomorrow."

NY : "If it's tomorrow it's gonna be crowded. Besides...... If there's a lot of people then I won't be able to go with you. I thought we go tonight, check them all and I'll take some pictures of you with it. Then tomorrow maybe you can post it on your SNS? Since the station is closing at 1 am I thought we start here. Hmm Is my plan no good?" She pouts.

Without a word Jeongyeon steps out of the car, she can't find the right thing to tell Nayeon

Without a word Jeongyeon steps out of the car, she can't find the right thing to tell Nayeon. All she could think of is hug her and that's what she did. Jeongyeon grabs Nayeon and hugs her, not too loose but not too tight. Just enough to let the older girl know that she's holding on and never letting go.

JY : "Whatever you want Nayeon, whatever you want." She softly whispers to the other girl.

This time Nayeon didn't hold back, she just went with what her heart desire. She wrapped both of her hands onto Jeongyeon and settle her head in her shoulders.

She didn't hesitate because she knew this is where she's supposed to be.

This is her place.

Yoo Jeongyeon is her home.

NY : "Let's go?"

JY : "Arraso." She smiles and holds her hand.

-

"Excuse me but we're closing, there's no more trip for tonight. Mianhada." An older lady stops them at the entrance.

NY : "We're just here because.... Because..."

JY : "Because we forgot her wallet in the restroom."

NY : "Maja!"

"Ohh is that so? I guess one of you can get it."

NY : "But...."

JY : "You see ahjumma, this little lady here has a terrible memory. She probably doesn't remember where she set it down." She walks closer to the older girl and whispers. "Plus she's overly attached to me."

"Aigoo, are you two a couple?"

JY : "Married!"

"That's what I thought! You two look like a celebrity and not to mention you look great together. Arraso, you guys can go as long as you don't tell anyone I let you in."

JY : "You got it ahjumma, we'll be right back before you know it. Gaja yeobo?" TR : Honey; A form of endearment.)

Nayeon nodded back in response.

JY : "We'll see you within 5 minutes ahjumma, thank you!"

Jeongyeon catches hold of Nayeon's hand once again. They slowly make their way to where her ads were.

NY : "You know I just realized, you keep telling everyone I'm your wife."

JY : "I don't see any problem there, the future is not that far. Do you this like it?"

NY : "I-I was just asking." She stutter.

JY : "Haha that's what I thought."

NY : "Pabo.. Quick stand up in front of them before somebody else comes."

The taller girl just followed what Nayeon said, she stood in front of her ads, took her mask off, and strike a pose.

The taller girl just followed what Nayeon said, she stood in front of her ads, took her mask off, and strike a pose

NY : "Put your hands over your hips."

JY : "Haha okay mom."

NY : "Hurry up."

JY : "Hahaha arraso."

After 3 minutes or so, it seems like Nayeon is contended with what she got. Jeongyeon and her look at it while they walk out of the place.

NY : "Is it okay?"

JY : "Yeah but could've been better."

NY : "Mianhae, I'm not really that good with photography."

JY : "Not what I meant. Hmmm, oh ahjumma!"

"Annyeong, did you find your wallet?"

JY : "Right my wallet. We did, gomawo. Can I ask you one more favor before we go?"

"Sure, what can I help you with?"

JY : "You see, it's my wife's first time riding a subway. So, if it's not much to ask can you take a picture of us?"

NY : "Ehhhh?"

"Haha you two are adorable. Of course."

JY : "Here you go." She said giving her phone to the older lady and putting her hand around Nayeon's shoulders.

"You guys can take off your mask."

JY : "Gwenchana ahjumma."

"Arraso, I'm taking it now. 3.... 2.... 1.... Smile!"

Nayeon smiles even though no one can see it

Nayeon smiles even though no one can see it.

"One more, agassi TR : Young Lady) you should carry your wife like those pose in the drama."

JY : "Oh you mean to give her a piggyback ride?"

"Maja! That one then sends it to an agency. You two might get cast for a show, I'll promise to be the first one to watch it."

Nayeon chuckles, sometimes it feels good to have people who don't recognize her or them.

JY : "You heard the lady." She said squatting in front of her.

NY : "I guess it's really hard not to like Yoo Jeongyeon huh? Imagine she doesn't even know you and she still likes you." She said getting in Jeongyeon's back.

JY : "Wait, are you saying you like me?"

Nayeon chuckles. "Of course, everyone likes you."

JY : "Ehhh that's not what I meant."

NY : "Haha stand up, don't make ahjumma wait."

Jeongyeon was puzzled, maybe just like Im Nayeon too much she's giving meaning to everything the older girl says or does.

"Omo! What a cute couple, just hold it for a moment. 3... 2... 1..."

*CAMERA FLASH*

*CAMERA FLASH*

"Now should we take a kissing photo?"

JY : "Maja! Can't really say no to a request."

NY : "Haha pabo-yah. I think we had enough ahjumma, it's late and you should get going too. Thank you so much for helping us." She bowed to the older lady.

"No worries, my husband is in the parking lot waiting. If ever you two get famous let ahjumma know, okay? I'll start a fandom for you two."

JY : "You got it! We'll let you know as soon as possible, have a great night!"

"Same to you two." She bid goodbye.

JY : "Where should we go next, yeobo?"

NY : "Haha aren't you getting sleepy?"

JY : "Ani, how can I feel tired when I'm enjoying this much? Gaja!"

NY : "Haha arraso, we have two big ads we can drop by and a couple of bus stops."

JY : "Arraso, let's go!"

NY : "Haha you're getting way too excited."

-

Nayeon drives them to two different places, one was a screen in the middle of the busy street of Gangnam. Of course, there's not a lot of people since it's late. The second one was this huge screen right across Jeongyeon's company. After that, they made a couple of stops in the bus waiting sheds.

They did the same thing for the three, a set of pictures with Jeongyeon on it. And a bunch of blurred selfies they took together.

JY : "Where should we go next?"

NY : "Hmm I was planning to buy you some snacks but I don't think there's a place other than a convenience store."

JY : "Is that so? Then let me handle this one!"

NY : "Ehh but it's your birthday, it should be my treat."

Jeongyeon chuckles "Arraso, you can pay for everything as long as you want but that's only for today, okay?"

NY : "Okay, give me the address."

JY : "Here you go." She said setting the car's GPS.

Nayeon follows it until they arrive at this place filled with lights.

[NOVEMBER 01 20xx 02:00 AT MYEONDONG]

JY : "They do this every year in the fall. I tried it one time and their street foods are the best here."

NY : "I did hear about it through Sana but you know, with schedule and stuff I haven't really visited even once."

JY : "Haha that's not really surprising. I know for a fact that you haven't been to a lot of places here. Gwenchana, I'll take you to all the places you wanna go just say the words."

NY : "There you go again, I told you today is gonna be all you. So if we're going somewhere then it should be somewhere you wanna go."

JY : "I know, I know. I'm just saying if you want all you have to do is ask. Besides the only place I want to be is where you are."

NY : "Arraso, sweet talker. Let's go and grab that food, I'm getting hungry."

JY : "As you wish, haha."

The two of them decided it'll be best if they just buy food and ate in their car. Although the main purpose of their visit was for some late-night snack, Nayeon couldn't help herself but look around the shops. Jeongyeon just lets her do what she wants, at the end of the day what makes Nayeon happy makes Jeongyeon happy.

People didn't even know that the two of the most famous young adults in their country are walking hand in hand with them. The thing is Jeongyeon turns to her side, everyone sees this girl next to her wearing a hoodie, mask, and a cap on but all she could see is Nayeon's beautiful face.

Safe to say that no matter how hard Nayeon hides her face, one person will still recognize her.

NY : "Sorry, I didn't think I'll take a whole hour to look around."

The two of them sat on a bench close to the parking lot, where they can eat without worrying about others seeing them

The two of them sat on a bench close to the parking lot, where they can eat without worrying about others seeing them.

JY : "It's fine as long as you have fun."

NY : "Good thing the food is still warm."

JY : "Maja, so let's eat and go home."

NY : "Arraso."

The two of them ate, both were quiet but you can see they're happy.

JY : "Ahhhhhhh." She offers a piece of her food.

Nayeon didn't even think about it, just opened and ate what was given to her.

NY : "That one is tastier than what I have."

JY : "How about a trade?"

NY : "For?"

JY : "I'll give you my fish cakes but you have to give me a kiss."

NY : "I told you, no weird requests."

JY : "Haha you call that weird? I think it'll be weirder if I ask you to say you like me."

All of a sudden Nayeon stop doing whatever it was, she stood up and said. "Let's go home....." Then she starts walking fast she's almost running.

JY : "Wait, what's the rush?????" She said following her.

The older girl just continued walking.

JY : "Ehhhhhh, did I upset you? Was it because of what I said? You know I'll never do that, I'll never force you to say things like that. I was just saying it'll be weirder."

The girl stopped right under a street lamp and unconsciously Jeongyeon stops moving too. Nayeon was running away not because of what the taller girl has said. But because she can't believe she forgot to tell Jeongyeon the most important part of tonight.

JY : "I'm really sorry, okay? I'll buy you ice cream for a year.. No, I'll buy you ice cream until I die. I'm never gonna say that again."

Suddenly Nayeon starts laughing with those high-pitched ones she usually does. She feels her cheeks starting to get hotter. She finds it funny that she ran away instead of just telling Jeongyeon what she really feels, it's even funnier than the girl thought she was upset, slowly she turns around to face her.

She finds it funny that she ran away instead of just telling Jeongyeon what she really feels, it's even funnier than the girl thought she was upset, slowly she turns around to face her

NY : "You know you used to be a lot cooler than this, especially when we just met. I used to see a lot of those pictures of you in magazines and billboards. It always feels like you're a star in the sky that's impossible to reach."

JY : "I really am sorry.

NY : "Let me ask you this, do you have a favorite restaurant?"

JY : "Wait, what? Why are you asking me this at this time?"

NY : "Just answer my question, Ms. Yoo."

JY : "Arraso, yes I do."

NY : "How many times do you go there?"

Jeongyeon chuckles and Nayeon just look at her.

JY : "Mianhae, I thought we're okay now..... Hmm, about 6 to 8 times."

NY : "We are, I just want to know why do you go back?"

JY : "Because I love the food, I love the place and the people. And it's my comfort place, isn't this the part where you tell me you....."

NY : "Ani, I was just asking." She teases

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhhh?"

Nayeon smiles at her and Jeongyeon didn't know why but there was something with those smiles that made her unable to move or utter a word.

NY : "One more question Ms. Yoo. Do the people remember you whenever you go back? Or do they treat you like your a new customer?"

JY : "Of course they remember me, they like me and treat me better every time I come back."

Nayeon gave her this knowing look while she takes a step one after another until she was standing right in front of the taller girl.

NY : "Then isn't it obvious? Why would I entertain you if I don't like you? "

JY : "If you're just saying that because of what I said and if it's just because it's my birthday you don't really have to."

NY : "Well, to be fair I wanted to tell you before I found out it was your birthday."

JY : "Are you saying....."

NY : "What I'm trying to say is I like you, pabo."

JY : "Wait, I'm getting confused."

NY : "Of what? I said what I said." She said letting her go.

JY : "But this is happening all of a sudden, I can't process it. Are you sure?"

NY : "Aish... I'm gonna say this one more time so you better listen carefully. Yoo Jeongyeon I'm in love with you. Now, do you want to make that weird request of yours?"

Jeongyeon was still shocked by what she heard she couldn't even say anything in return

Jeongyeon was still shocked by what she heard she couldn't even say anything in return. Her heart was pounding really hard it almost feels like it's gonna explode. Somehow she has this crazy thought in her mind that she's just dreaming and everything that happened tonight was all part of it. "This is too good to be true." She said in her mind. But Nayeon wasn't having any of it. So instead of waiting, she made her move.

Im Nayeon held both Yoo Jeongyeon's cheeks and kissed her on the lips.

And the taller girl knew right away that her dream became reality.

NY : "Do you still not believe me?"

JY : "Does this mean?"

NY : "Yoo Jeongyeon, if your gonna ask me, ask me properly."

JY : "Does this mean we're going out?"

NY : "Yes, yes we are." She smiles.

Jeongyeon looks at her with a smile so wide it can almost reach her ear. Without a word, she wraps Nayeon in her embrace.

JY : "Thank you." *SNIFF*

NY : "Why are you crying?"

JY :

JY : "Because it's the best day of my life."

NY : "Aigoo, my yeobo is such a baby."

JY : "I promise to never hurt you." *SNIFF*

NY : "Even if you do, even you did. I'll still love you."

JY : "I love you Im Nayeon. I want to tell you how much I love you but I just can't think straight right now."

NY : "Haha, arraso. Stop crying, it's not like you have to explain that to me. I've known that for a while now. So don't worry about it."

JY : "Hmm." She let go of their embrace and nodded back at the older girl.

NY : "I haven't greeted you properly. Yeobo, happy happy birthday. I should be giving you a gift but all I ever did since I met you was receive. Thank you for always understanding me, for not forcing me. How can I not fall for such a gentle soul?"

Nayeon smiles at her and Jeongyeon couldn't help but cry once again.

NY : "You never really did anything extravagant, all you did was sit down and listen. You bought me coffee and ice cream, it's not that special for someone else but it's special in our way. Somehow that reluctant girl who always doubts herself has grown to love herself. And that's all thanks to you. So from today on, this day will be one of the most important days of my life. I can tell you a lot more things and I bet you this day wouldn't be enough. So how about we spend a long time together? In that way, I can tell you how much I love you."

She looks at the sobbing girl and smiles, "Jeongyeon really do love me." She said in her mind.

Jeongyeon just runs out of words. It's just there's a lot of things she wants to say but she couldn't. The only thing she could do was cry for the happiness she's feeling right now. Because just like Nayeon she never really thought a day would come that she'll be able to love someone so much it brings her to tears.

Because just like Nayeon she never really thought a day would come that she'll be able to love someone so much it brings her to tears

NY : "Arraso, you must be tired from work and walking around. Let's go home?"

Im Nayeon grabs Yoo Jeongyeon but this time instead of the usual way she holds on to her the older girl grabs her hand a lot tighter. Because this time she wants to be the one to let Jeongyeon knows she's holding on and never letting go.

---

(A/N) How are we all doing? Have you Mojito with lime, sweet mimosa, piña colada? Because if you haven't what are you doing here? Haha just kidding. Give love to the girls and Alcohol free if you can :) I hope everyone is having a great day! See you next time. 

Stay safe and healthy! :)