CHAPTER 41

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313039383037343638372f696d616765732f3136393666666232336564636261393531373238393733393831382e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon stands in the middle, she lets everyone pry on her. She's not even supposed to feel this way but her body just starts trembling. She took deep breathes to calm herself down before proceeding to read her hand-written vows.

The deeper she gets the more she feels like passing out.

"No matter how hard things get, no matter how impossible it may seem I vow to always be there. It's not gonna make things easier but I hope it'll somehow lighten the load."

DH : "Repeat it from the start! We couldn't feel the emotion."

JY : "Ehhh? How many times do I have to tell you, you can't feel it because it's not meant for you guys."

CY : "No we should feel it too and what's up with that second line? We should replace it!"

JY : "Wait, that'll mess me up."

CY : "No it's not, you're already reading through a paper so it's not gonna mess you. Here I'll write it for you."

Chaeyoung takes Jeongyeon paper, it's already crumpled. Jengyeon has used the same paper from the start, sometimes when she practices with Mina or these three she holds it too tight, she could almost tear it apart. Good thing it seems like the papers gonna make it at least until tomorrow.

Tzuyu peaked at what her older friends had written on the paper.

TY : "That's-"

Out of nowhere Chaeyoung grabs the taller girl and puts her hands in

Out of nowhere Chaeyoung grabs the taller girl and puts her hands in .

DH : "Go ahead and read it."

JY : "What are you doing with Tzuyu?"

CY : "Nothing, just stopping her from saying something weird."

TY : "mmmmmmhhhhhhmmm!" She mumbles as Jeongyeon reads what Dahyun and Chaeyoung wrote down.

JY : "Wait, this sounds great but I don't think it'll fit us at the moment."

CY : "Hmm you do have a point." She said letting Tzuyu go.

DH : "Then we'll think about something else."

TY : "If I'm you I wouldn't trust these two in anything." She glared at the two smaller girls.

JY : "Haha, whatever just get a different paper and I'll check it later."

CY : "Later? Where are you going?"

JY : "I'm gonna go get some fresh air."

DH : "Just make sure you don't see Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie, and Sana unnie will kill us for not keeping you inside."

JY : "Arraso, I'll be back before you know it."

The taller girl steps out of the room, she's been meaning to go out since they got here. To be honest not seeing Nayeon a whole day put too much worry in her mind. So she thought maybe the vast night sky would help her calm down. Along walking around she found this bench right under a tree. It just hit here a little after that the place she found was the actual place she'll get to marry the love of her life.

Yoo Jeongyeon looks at the sky wondering where it ends?

Suddenly the wind blows, kissing her cheeks with coldness still lingering from winter. She smiles out of nowhere, finally, everything is settling in her mind. It's something she thought she can only dream of.

Spring has finally arrived and tomorrow Yoo Jeongyeon is going to marry Im Nayeon.

And as much as everyone reminded her to wait, the taller girl knew she's not gonna last another hour without Nayeon

And as much as everyone reminded her to wait, the taller girl knew she's not gonna last another hour without Nayeon. She knows the girl said it'll be better if they just wait but she just couldn't wait, she at least wants to hear her voice before she goes to bed.

*RING*RING*

OUTGOING CALL : IM (YOO) NAYEON

Jeongyeon waits patiently, maybe she's sleeping or still out having fun. Whatever it is, if Nayeon doesn't answer by the next ring then she'll just wait until tomorrow.

"Annyeong?" A soft angelic-like voice greets her.

JY : "Hey...." She smiles as she felt a little relieved.

NY : "Wae? Is everything okay?"

Jeongyeon fidgets, she looks up at the sky and took a deep breath. "Yeah... It's just..... I was just thinking of you." She said

NY : "Huh?"

JY : "I miss you."

NY : "Ehh but aren't you supposed to talk to me before our wedding?"

Jeongyeon laughs out loud "Haha pabo, I'm not supposed to see you not ignore you. Besides I'm missing you, I can't believe I'm not sleeping with you tonight. Is everyone okay there? Are you still out? Tell them to don't overdo it so they won't have a headache tomorrow."

NY : "Hahaha, calm down, about that...."

[EARLIER TODAY]

As soon as Jeongyeon and the others left, Jihyo grabs everyone and put them in a car.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun!" She said forcefully.

Nayeon finds it funny, how Jihyo tries to act mature whenever she tenses up. The last time she saw her like this was back when she was about to do her English presentation in grade school. Jihyo fidgets a lot whenever she gets nervous, for whatever reason it is Jihyo's fidgeting a lot more than they were little kids. Nayeon knows a lot is going in the younger girl's mind.

The first stop they made was a movie theater. Jihyo kept quiet the whole time while Mina tries to calm down Sana and Momo who started crying in the middle of the movie. Then they have a dinner that Mina reserved and it's exactly how Nayeon thought it would look, it was classy and full of elegance just like the Japanese.

After a while of talking, they got into the car for one last trip. Turns out Jihyo has reserved a private room in a prestigious bar in Seoul. They started with few drinks while singing until Jihyo burst into tears out of nowhere.

NY : "Okay, I guess you three had enough. Mina, can you drive?"

MN : "Of course unnie, I knew this will happen especially with these two but I didn't expect Jihyo would go crazy."

NY : "Haha I know right? Gaja, let's all get some sleep."

JH : "Aniyo! I have something to say before we go." She said grabbing the mic from Sana. "First of all, congratulations unnie! I still can't accept you got to marry before I do."

NY : "Hai, hai. Save the rest for tomorrow."

JH :

JH : "If!" She paused, Nayeon and Mina look at her while the song fades into the room. "If Jeongyeon hurts you tell me and I'll kill her." She calmly said. "If she tries to lift a hand on you, call any of us. Promise us your not gonna lie that your okay. Promise me this time you're not gonna hide it when you're in pain. Just promise me you'll tell me if things got hard between you two."

Nayeon looks at her one last time before she got up and hug her. "I will but if you say things like this right now, I don't think I'll be able to hold my tears before tomorrow."

Suddenly Sana and Momo start crying, they grab Mina as they hug the two forming this one chaotic group hug. Mina chuckles "I never knew a bachelorette party would be like this, a sobbing mess." She said and made Nayeon chuckle.

-

JY : "Jihyo said that? Haha."

NY : "She did! Now that I think about it I should've taken a video of them, Momo has snots running down her nose haha."

JY : "Wait, do you need any help? Or a ride?"

NY : "Ani, we just got back at the hotel but the three of them are already sleeping. I left Mina with them before I went back to my room. How about you girls? How was your day?"

JY : "It was okay, we went to Lotte World."

NY : "Lotte world?"

JY : "You heard that right, haha it's like I took a bunch of kids to a field trip."

NY : "As if, I bet you had the most fun tho."

JY : "Haha that's my secret."

NY : "Wait, so where are you girls now?

JY : "Don't worry we're in the hotel. We might have been here longer than you girls did. Chayeoung, Dahyun, and Tzuyu rented this bachelor pad to watch a movie and play Legos. I just stepped outside since they were boring me to death."

The older girl chuckles, and never did it sound this sweet to Jeongyeon's ear.

JY : "Hey, I love you." she said out of nowhere.

NY : "That's out of the blue."

JY : "Just thought I say it one last time before I marry you."

NY : "Aigoo, I love you too Jeong."

JY : "I was contemplating about what to tell you tomorrow and these three are really not helping at all."

NY : "Haha I mean they haven't gotten married yet. So what did you got?"

JY : "I'm not supposed to tell you that but I do have one that I can probably say. The girls thought about something for me to add and they said I should say "Looks like we make it, we beat the odds together." Then I realized we haven't been together for me to say that."

Again for the second time, tonight Jeongyeon hears this sweet chuckles from Nayeon

JY : "Is it funny? That's what I thought too."

NY : "Haha first of, did you guys just quote Shaina Twain's "You're still the one?"

JY : "Hmmmm...... Wait a minute...... Those girls! Now I understand why they try to stop Tzuyu from saying anything."

NY : "Haha, second I don't want you thinking about this way too much, you just say what you have in mind, what you have in your heart and I'm sure everything will turn to be alright."

JY : "That's what I thought.... But thinking about it I realized something. Apart from missing you, I called because I wanted to tell you even if I can't say those things right now, let's have another wedding."

NY : "Huh?"

JY : "Maybe 10 years later? So in that way, I can finally tell everyone that we did make it through everything."

Nayeon grew silent, the only thing Jeongyeon could only hear was the dead air from the other side of the line.

JY : "Are you still there?"

JY : "Nayeon?"

The older girl mumbles something that the taller girl didn't quite understand.

JY : "What's that?"

NY : "I said you better keep your promise." She softly said.

JY : "I will."

NY : "Then, I'll look forward to it. Let's wait for another 10 years, then ask me again."

CY : "Hyuuuuuuuung? Dahyun unnie wants another round of chili fries and Tzuyu wants to sing a duet with you."

JY :

JY : "Arraso, I'll be right there. Order everything you want."

Nayeon chuckles, "I guess the kids need something, you go and have fun."

JY : "You sure?"

NY : "Yeah, I'll go to bed and probably get some sleep. You girls finish that fries and get some rest, okay? I don't want you looking like a zombie, I'll see you tomorrow?"

JY : "I'll be waiting for you."

END OF CALL.

---