CHAPTER 35

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313038363331313437352f696d616765732f313638656163656532653965626664363830323437343730313336382e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

"Will you marry me?" The little girl asked.

JY : "Wait, what??????"

MN : "Ohh they also have a wedding booth."

JY : "Uhm little miss sweetheart. You're cute and I'll die for you but that unnie is already married." She said holding on to the bars.

"But my mom told me if someone is married they should've rings. Why doesn't Nayeon unnie have one?"

TY : "Your mom is definitely right."

DH : "If you like it then-"

CY : "You should've put a ring on it." She said finishing Dahyun's sentence.

JY :

JY : "Wait until I put black circles in your eyes."

"I can't?" The little girl pouts.

NY : "Aigoo, arraso. Nayeon unnie will marry you."

JY : "Ehhhhh?"

JH : "Stop whining, she's just a kid."

NY : "Haha maja, you're even lucky to witness it. We'll be back soon."

Nayeon grabs the smaller girl's hand and walked inside the other room with the rest of the girls.

DH : "The kid has a point hyung. If your gonna tell people you are married you should prove it."

CY : "maja, it's not her fault you're slow."

TY : "Should've asked unnie the first time you met her. Now all you can do is watch her get married to someone else."

JY : "Sheriff how much for another hour???? I'll pay for these three."

CY : "Don't put your anger on us."

JY : "Shut up."

Jeongyeon watches intensely as the "Ceremony" proceed. That's all she can do for now.

"Is there anyone here who objects?"

JY : "Me! Me!"

Nayeon turns to her and shakes her head. She mouthed the word No.

JY : "Sorry little girl, I thought about it and I don't think I can give her up to you. See, I need that unnie. That unnie needs to marry this unnie." She pleads.

The little girl looked at her. And all the other girls whisper pabo thinking the smaller girl would cry.

CY : "Hyung just let her marry unnie, they can just get a divorce later."

TY : "I can't believe you're a top producer." She said sarcastically.

JY : "Ehhh." She whines like a kid.

The smaller girl walks closer to her.

"Unnie, do you really like her?"

The taller girl pouts and nod.

"I'll let you be her wife but will you let me be your flower girl?" She cutely ask.

JY : "Of course!"

"Arraso, you can marry unnie."

JY : "Gomawo." She said making her way out.

"Hep! Hep! It's not half an hour yet, if unnie wants to leave, you need to pay the bail."

And everyone laughs at the little sheriff.

"I'll pay for Jeongyeon unnie." The little girl said.

JH : "Arraso I'll pay for the unnies since I was the one to put them there."

JY : "Good, I was gonna report you for bullying this little girl into bailing us out."

JH : "Yah! Weren't you the one who bullied your way on this wedding??"

JY : "I didn't. You heard her, she said I can marry Nayeon."

JH : "Because you force her."

NY : "Hahaha okay enough, don't fight in front of kids and you guys hurry over."

Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu walk to the other room.

TY : "Tss I have at least 20 minutes more."

SN : "Yah! If you don't want to get out I'll pay for it myself."

TY : "I was joking unnie. Didn't you know I missed you?"

SN : "Jinja?" She softly asks.

JY : "Take it outside. I'm getting married here."

The "Wedding ceremony" proceeded. Jeongyeon wears this neck tie while carrying her flower girl.

Jeongyeon wears this neck tie while carrying her flower girl

And Nayeon has a veil in her head.

"Do you...." The little boy look at Jihyo.

JH : "Yoo Janggo." She whisper.

"Do you Yoo Janggo take Nayeon noona as your wife?"

Jeongyeon glare at Jihyo. "It's Yoo Jeongyeon and I do. I'll take Im Nayeon as a wife." She smiles.

"And do you Nayeon noona take Janggo noona?"

JY : "Jeongyeon father. J-E-O-N-G-Y-E-O-N." She spelled out.

Nayeon chuckles "Haha, I do. I'll take Yoo Janggo and Yoo Jeongyeon as my wife."

"Tall noona, can you give them the ring." He said looking at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu smiles back at him and grabs a pair of plastic rings on the table and hand it to the two of them.

TY : "Isn't this supposed to go with the vows?"

SN : "They change the order. Just go with it, no more asking questions."

TY : "Haha, arraso."

Jeongyeon puts the ring on Nayeon but it only fits in her pinky finger. Nayeon did the same with her, the two exchange looks. Both smiling as they hear a word they've only heard in their dreams.

"I now pronounced you wife and wife."

JY : "Uhm father, isn't there something that comes after that?"

JH : "No, you didn't just ask a 7-year old that." She shakes her head.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Yes." The little boy jumps in excitement "You get free candies with the rings!"

Everyone starts laughing.

NY : "Gomawo, candies are just what this nonna is looking for."

JY : "Haha, maja. We'll just do the rest later."

"Huh?" The little guy asked.

MN : "Nothing, she's just saying stuff."

SN : "How about you and me hit it off?" She said tugging Tzuyu.

TY : "Are you picking someone in the club? Because that's what it feels."

SN : "That's a proposal."

TY : "Is it? Haha, it didn't feel like it."

"Oh mianhae, we're closing. It's the end of the day." The teacher said.

CY : "I guess that's a premonition, haha."

Sana pout and look at Tzuyu

TY : "Aigoo, stop sulking. I'll buy you candies on our way home..... And we can have our wedding in a real church."

The frown on Sana's face turns into a bright smile.

TY : "Are we good?"

TY :

SN : "Hai! Hai!"

JH : "I guess that's it for today. We should grab some dinner next time."

MM : "Maja. Maybe after the new year?"

MN : "Anytime will do."

JY : "What she said."

JH : "Then we'll just talk about it. I'm gonna go ahead since I still have things to do at work."

SN : "What a lazy boss, spending all day playing outside."

JH : "Ahhhhh jinja? How about I make you work overtime? Since your lazy boss just played all day?"

SN : "I was just kidding. Nayeon unnie gaja."

NY : "Haha arraso. Jeong sees you later."

JY : "I'll pick you up, I'll just grab my car and I'll be right over there."

TY : "Sana unnie, me too. Just wait for me."

SN : "Arraso."

DH : "Then see you next time."

MM : "Keep in touch."

CY : "Stop saying things like we're not gonna see you both, you two are not all over the place. We see you almost every day."

MN : "Haha stop being grumpy, let's go back."

DH : "Maja, you should be nicer to us. Momo unnie is Mina unnie's best friend."

MM : "Maja!"

CY : "And?"

SN : "And me! I'm Mina's best friend too."

MN : "Haha I don't think that's what she meant Satang."

JH : "Arraso, I think we all had a long day some people here are not functioning that well anymore. I'll see you guys around. Sana, Nayeon gaja."

SN, NY :

SN, NY : "Hai."

MN : "We should go too. Momoring, Dahyun-ah do you need a ride back?"

MM : "Aniyo we brought a car with us."

MN : "Okay, then Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and I will go ahead. See you at work."

MM : "Arraso."

-

The moment they got back Jeongyeon runs inside the company like there's a marathon happening. She picks up her things and quickly got out. She even bumps into Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu who were just taking their time.

MN : "Be careful! Unnie can wait."

JY : "I know, I'm the one who can't besides I don't like making her waiting. I'm starting to miss her." She smiles and continues running away.

Suddenly Tzuyu walks faster, she almost left Chaeyoung and Mina behind

Suddenly Tzuyu walks faster, she almost left Chaeyoung and Mina behind.

CY : "Just admit you miss Sana unnie."

TY : "Aniyo.. You know her, she's gonna complain if I come to pick her late."

CY : "Haha arraso."

MN : "I guess Sana is not the only one who's crazy in love in your relationship, haha."

-

Jeongyeon got into her car, fastened her seat belt. If she could she'll just fly her way to JYP but humans are far from that. So instead she took every shortcut she knows. She arrives within 20 minutes. Enough to see Nayeon walk outside the door.

She got out of the car and made her way to the bench she usually waited for Nayeon. But it seems like someone is already waiting for somebody else. Somehow she knows who this is. She's been around the girl she recognizes her back.

Kim Jennie was sitting in her spot.

The taller girl thought there's no reason for her to ignore the girl. Jennie didn't do anything to her, it just happened she hurt the person she's in love with right now.

JY : "Hey what are you doing here?" She sat next to the girl.

JN : "Oh, hey. I'm just waiting for Lisa, she got called for some advertisement."

JY : "That's great."

JN : "Jeong, about last time.."

Jeongyeon looks at Jennie and smiles. "I knew. I knew about you and her, she told me."

JN : "I'm sorry I have nothing against you two it just..."

JY : "It's just you're worried about her, right?"

Jennie nodded, she doesn't know what to say but she knows she owes Jeongyeon an explanation.

JY : "At first I thought you were asking me those things because you were worried about me." She chuckles. "I just realized it wasn't the case when she told me about you two, then it all makes sense. Now, when I think about it, aren't just trying to protect her?"

JN : "It's just...... She's been good to me and all I did was ruin her. The least I can do for her is help her out. When I heard about you making a move on her, I was hesitant, should I warn her? Or should I stop you? I mean you always go around making people fall for you and we all know what happened after you broke up with your ex. I know your nice but the thought of her getting hurt again scared me. I'm sorry, I shouldn't say those things to you back then. I shouldn't be interfering at all. I just wanted to make sure that you're ready for her because I wasn't."

There's only one thing Jeongyeon has in mind. She knows it's not something she shouldn't be asking the girl but maybe this will make things clear between them.

JY : "Do you still love her?" She looks away as she feels these fine needles poking her heart.

JY :

JN : "Aniyo. I love Lisa, I really do. Nayeon.... She was there since I was little, we've been friends all our life until I suddenly said I like her. She gave me everything, supported me through all of it, and then one day I woke up and didn't feel the same way I did before. I fell out of love Jeong and it was all my fault. But instead of facing her and telling her the truth, I run away, not far enough tho because she managed to follow me. Here I managed to break her heart, I managed to break my best friend again. So, If it's something its guilt, I'll forever be guilty of doing such thing to her."

Jeongyeon can understand what she's feeling, it's not the right thing but she feels relieved.

JY : "You're putting too much on yourself Jen."

JN : "It's just right. I hurt her but I thought for once maybe I did something right? Because when the news came out and I saw you two. I knew she's in the right person now, I haven't seen her smile like how she does whenever you're around. I knew you're better than I was, that I will ever be for her. I hope you can forgive me."

Amid this serious conversation, Jeongyeon starts laughing.

JY : "I don't think I can forgive you when you never did anything wrong to me in the first place. I'll do the same thing you did if I was in your place, after all the pain you gave her I'm glad you still care for your friend. I hope one day the two of you could be friends again. I know Nayeon wouldn't want you to feel the way you're feeling right now. Just give her some time and eventually, she'll get there."

JN : "I hope so, gomawo." She smiles at her.

NY : "Yoo Jeongyeon!"

They both saw Nayeon coming out of the door, Jeongyeon stands up and wave at her

They both saw Nayeon coming out of the door, Jeongyeon stands up and wave at her. With a wide grin on her face Nayeon waves back at her.

JY : "I guess I have to go, it's nice talking to you. If it means anything, I love Nayeon and I'll love her more than I can, I'll stay with her and no one can ever make me leave. I won't hurt her not because that's what you wanted but because that's what I want. Friends?"

She said offering her hand, Jennie takes it and shake it.

JN : "I'm glad to hear that. Thank you, this means a lot to me." She smiles. "Go, you don't want to make her wait. Just hit us up when you two are getting married."

JY : "Hahaha you bet I will." She said walking away.

Jennie looks at her as she feels a little weight taken off her shoulder. Then, Jeongyeon suddenly stopped and look back at her.

JY : "Oh by the way, about last time. I figured I didn't want someone who holds the universe in their eyes." She turns around and looks at Nayeon who grew impatient and started to make her way to her. "The answer was in front of me all this time, all I want is someone who looks at me like I'm their favorite movie." She chuckles.

"Nayeon is not perfect, she's not even close but if I have to describe her she's a mess. A beautiful mess, Nayeon is a masterpiece.

Whenever she looks at me, I feel like I'm the most precious person in the world. It's probably because I'm in love with her but whatever it is, I'm certain I don't need the universe, the heaven, or just, you know, everything. Recently I learned that all I really needed is Im Nayeon."

NY : "Yoo Jeongyeon!!" She starts to whine as she realized the girl is not coming to her.

NY :

JY : "Haha she's too impatient, I'll see you around Jen."

Jennie looks at Jeongyeon as she runs to where Nayeon was. And just like what she have said a while ago, Nayeon never smiled like that since they were young. She still feels the guilt for doing such a thing to her but somehow seeing her estranged friend this happy made her realize that leaving her was the right choice.

That Yoo Jeongyeon is the only one for Im Nayeon.

That Yoo Jeongyeon is the only one for Im Nayeon

---

(A/N) I manage to finish some chapters early than usual, so, here you go :) Stay safe and healthy everyone!!!! :)