CHAPTER 6

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313033363536343832322f696d616765732f313636656263313838353539663136313137343935333532303730362e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon wakes up early in the morning got up to have run outside. It's been three days since she meets Nayeon, unlike the other people she met the girl is the only person she wants to talk to again.

It's probably because Im Nayeon doesn't know who Yoo Jeongyeon is.

Weirdly she feels the need to be her friend but she thought reaching out as soon as they part would only make her look like she wants it too much.

JY : "Good morning Mina!!!!!"

MN : "Good morning. Isn't It too early for you to be shouting?"

CY : "That's rude, how bout greeting me too?"

JY : "Oh mianhe, I didn't see you there."

CY : "Yah!"

JY : "Hahaha chill, good morning Chaeng. We good?"

CY : "Good."

MN : "You should go, you have a meeting today."

CY :

CY : "Maja, I'm going first. Please take care of my Mina". She said running away.

JY : "You got it smol."

MN : "Pabos. And you, go to the car and I'm just gonna grab something real quick."

JY : "What? Forgot to kiss your girlfriend?"

MN : "She's not my girlfriend."

JY : "Haha, arraso."

-

Jeongyeon was making her way to the parking lot. When she remembers something, she hurriedly went back to try and catch up to Mina.

JY : "Chakamanyo!" She said panting.

Mina steps out of the elevator.

MN : "Wae???"

JY : "I.... Forgot.... To.... Ask.... You.... About.... Sana's number." She said still catching her breath.

Mina just looked at her with a grin on her face. It was obvious she was trying hard to conceal her laughter.

JY : "Wae? Wae?"

MN : "You know it still baffles me how people fall in love with how cool, charismatic Yoo Jeongyeon is when you're like this."

JY : "Like what???"

MN : "Dumb? Haha you know you could have called me for that, right? Is that really how much you want Sana's number?"

JY : "Of course not!"

MN : "Right, because it's Nayeon's number your dying to have."

JY : "Ehhhhhh?"

MN : "Haha go to the car I'll text it to you and I'll be right there. If you need me to use your phone pabo."

-

"Good morning Sana, it's Jeongyeon. can I have Nayeon's number? Hmmm well, that's a bit rude." She said to herself.

Jeongyeon's been staring at the blank space of her phone for minutes now, she's been trying hard to think of the right way to approach them without looking like she's in dire need to talk to Nayeon. It took her a couple more minutes to settle for one.

TO : MINATOZAKI SANA

"Good morning Sana, It's Yoo Jeongyeon."

It's really amazing how Sana is the exact opposite of her girlfriend, Tzuyu. Jeongyeon chuckles when Sana said she thought it was her she's looking for.

MN : "Ohhh are you having fun talking with Nayeon?"

JY : "Ani, I'm still talking to Sana."

MN : "Huh? Don't tell me you're flirting with her? Is a woman in a relationship your type now????"

MN :

JY : "Pabo, it's not like that. Don't you think it's not right for me to just ask her for Nayeon's number?"

MN : "You do have a point."

Jeongyeon continued to text with Sana while they make their way to her schedule for the day until,

JY : "Mina! Let's go grab coffee!"

MN : "But you said you didn't want one a while ago."

JY : "I want one now."

MN : "Are you a kid or what? Aish, arraso. I'll ask ahjussi to stop by the nearest cafe he sees."

Jeongyeon smiled at her, when they got to the shop the taller girl stepped out of the car. Which Mina finds weird since Jeongyeon doesn't ask to stop by whenever they're on their way to their schedule. She always brings a coffee from their company.

Mina watches as Jeongyeon orders two boxes of coffee enough to give a whole production team and two separated cups of coffee. At first, she thought the girl was just being nice by taking coffee to their shoot.

JY : "Ajhussi can you drive by KBS?"

MN : "KBS??? You know we have to be at SBS today, right?"

JY : "I know I just want to drop this off."

MN : "Wait, if it's not for our show. Is it for Nayeon???"

JY : "And Sana. Well, they said they haven't gotten breakfast since they started early. It's bad to work with an empty stomach."

MN : "Aish, Yoo Jeongyeon if this is just because of that stupid bet you have with Chaeng. Stop it, your just gonna end up giving false hope to her."

JY : "Of course not, I really do want to be her friend."

MN : "Just make sure of that."

JY : "Hai, hai."

It was 9 in the morning when their car pulled up in KBS Mina was about to go down. When Jeongyeon blocked her way and started wearing her hoodie.

MN : "No way you're going there. It's just gonna start rumors Jeong. We can just ask someone to bring that up."

JY : "Easy, I have my disguise. Plus it wouldn't count if I ask someone to take it for me. I'll be quick."

MN : "Aish Yoo Jeongyeon, how stubborn can you be?? We're only staying for 10minutes. You need to go down as soon as you hand it to them, okay? And no talking to anyone, nobody can't know you're here."

JY : "Arraso!!! I'll be back in a speed of light." She said walking away.

-

Jeongyeon did what Mina had asked, even though she was itching to greet everyone with a smile she kept her head low the whole way to where the girls are. She peeks inside the room, and just like that she finds Nayeon sitting in the corner of the studio with Sana.

"Excuse me, do you have any business to be here?"

JY : "Oh mianhe, I'm here to do a delivery."

"From?"

JY : "They didn't said anything, just want me to hand this here." She said giving the guard the boxes of coffee. "And this one is for Ms. Im.. Im Nayeon."

"Then if you could just sign here. Just for security purposes."

"Just this one Mina, you'll probably use it in the future anyway. Mianhe." She said in the back of her head. Jeongyeon took the pen and paper, she chuckles for a little bit. "SON MINA." She wrote.

JY : "Here you go. I'll get going."

"Hai, hai. I'll make sure to give this to them."

-

Jeongyeon was still in the middle of laughing when she bumped into a small figure.

JY : "Mianhe, are you alright?"

"I am, but I'm wondering what you're doing here?" The pale girl said.

"Maybe she's seeing someone here babe." The other girl said.

JY : "Wait, how did you know it's me?"

"Anyone can tell it's you. I mean, your height? Body figure? And the gum? That hella scream Yoo Jeongyeon."

JY :

JY : "Shhhh don't shout it out loud dubs."

DH : "Why are you hiding something??? Momo unnie did you hear any rumors about her?"

MM : "Nope, maybe it's just coming out."

JY : "Aish you two never changed, can't I just go here on my own accord?"

DH : "It's just not you."

JY : "Wait, I get why Momo is her but what I don't get is you being here. Don't you have an exclusive contract in our company?"

DH : "Yeah but where Momo unnie goes I go."

JY : "Are you her manager or what?"

DH : "Better I'm her soulmate."

JY : "Eww.."

MM : "Enough of us, you haven't told us why Yoo Jeongyeon is here without her manager?"

JY : "Shhhh I just told you a while ago to keep it down."

MM : "Arraso so what is it?"

JY : "Nothing....... I just have something to check."

DH : "Ehhhh? Why come here when you can call them???"

JY : "Because it's personal."

MM : "How personal??? Omo did you get someone pregnant??????"

DH : "Oh no!!! Am I gonna be a godmother? I don't think I'm ready for such a responsibility."

JY : "Pabo! Hahaha you two are really perfect for each other. The pabo couple, how the hell did you think I'll get someone pregnant?"

MM : "Well, the first time we met you I thought I got pregnant with your stares."

DH : "Traitor!!!"

JY :

JY : "Hahahaha shut up, people will look at us. I'm leaving, you two think whatever you want. I'll see you back in the office."

DH : "Wait! Don't you wanna grab breakfast?"

JY : "Pass I still have work, haha. See you pabos!"

---