CHAPTER 16

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313035373335313934312f696d616765732f313637383864636530303539633663643733393332343630393138392e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

She slowly turned around and there she was, Im Nayeon was standing right in her back smiling.

She slowly turned around and there she was, Im Nayeon was standing right in her back smiling

NY : "Mianhae, I was in your way."

And maybe the gods above have run out of patience in how slow she was they started making a move for her.

JY : "G-gwenchana." She stutter. "It was my fault for not looking at my back, are you leaving?"

NY : "Ani, I was gonna move to this side since Jihyo shove me off my seat. She'll probably gonna do it again later and I don't want to sit in the middle of those couples. That's if it's okay with you."

JY : "Of..... Of course." She said moving sideways. "You can sit next to Tzu."

NY : "Gomawo, also I thought it'll be better this way since I'm closer to you than to others."

Nayeon sat down and started to sing along to the rest of the girls. While Jeongyeon was left speechless, she's like a tamed dragon. She can't understand what's happening to her, why is it too hard to keep a normal conversation with the other girl.

-

JY : "So did you get a good rest yesterday?"

After two whole songs, Yoo Jeongyeon has finally mustered enough courage to talk to Im Nayoen.

NY : "I did, I was exhausted the moment I got to my place I pass out haha."

JY : "Did you even have dinner?"

NY : "No, I was too lazy to get up but we ate a lot yesterday hahaha."

JY : "Uhmmm about the question you have yesterday...."

NY : "What question?"

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?"

NY :

NY : "Mianhae, usually when I'm tired I end up saying things. Did I ask you something weird??"

JY : "Oh, nothing. It wasn't that important."

NY : "Are you sure?"

JY : "Yeah, haha let's enjoy the night."

It was a surprise since Nayeon asked her seriously but at least for now she can just forget about the worry she had and enjoy the rest of the night.

-

Everyone was having fun, they didn't even realize what time was it. All they know is that

the night fell deeper as everyone gets lost in it.

JY : "Nayeon wants to sing!!"

JY :

NY : "Ehhhhh?"

JY : "Come on, you have a good voice." She whisper.

DH : "That's great! Let's hear her sing."

MM, SN : "Im Nayeon! Im Nayeon! Im Nayeon!"

NY : "Arraso." She stood up. "Just so you know you owe me one for this." She whispers to her.

*The image of you getting farther away keeps smearing inside my tears

*The image of you getting farther away keeps smearing inside my tears.*

Jeongyeon claps with everyone while Nayeon sang them a song.

*The more I feel you getting smaller, the more you grow bigger in my heart.*

*LUB*DUB*

Jeongyeon eyes grew bigger, she stopped clapping and singing along.

*But I'm alright I know my love will make you, who has left, come back to me.*

Everybody else runs in front except for her, she was glued to her seat barely breathing and unable to move. The girl started dancing while singing along. Nayeon dances in the middle of them and to be honest it's just her jumping around while swaying her head side to side. Everyone was having fun they didn't even notice that she was still seated.

Everyone was having fun they didn't even notice that she was still seated

*LUB*DUB*

And there it was again. She thought she was crazy but she's sure she's hearing it clearly. It's her heart beating loudly.

"Nayeon is beautiful." She thought. Her hair was undone, her face has nothing on it and she was wearing some oversized shirt and baggy pants. She looks normal to everyone else

But Jeongyeon couldn't believe what she's seeing.

Because for the second time tonight the people around them disappear. Her eyes sparkle as she watches the older girl have fun. Her heart is beating crazy as if she's about to have a cardiac arrest. Something she never felt in a long while.

And the realization was like a pill that's hard to swallow.

Not in a million years would Jeongyeon thought that a day like this would come. That she'll ever feel this good, again. Nayeon runs towards her.

"We shouldn't be the only one dancing Ms. Yoo." She said pulling her in the middle of the room.

*Don't leave me, I can't stand to see you go. You're leaving but I'm just standing here, watching your turned back.*

And the music slowly fades, she starts to get lost in a world where there's only her and Nayeon. She stood still as the other girl tease fully sang to her. After a whole day of uncertainty, she has finally calmed the storm within her.

It's been a while and she grew unfamiliar with it. That's why it didn't come up to her mind when she questioned herself over and over. But the answer to her questions was right in front of her eyes all this time.

Yoo Jeongyeon has fallen in love with Im Nayeon.

*I'm saying this again but please don't leave me

*I'm saying this again but please don't leave me. My love will shine on your way back. Oh, baby.*

-

"Love." Jeongyeon chuckles.

NY : "Did you say something?"

JY : "Nothing, nothing at all haha." She tries to laugh it off.

And to think Yoo Jeongyeon would fall in love within a month, crazy. The girl who tried her best to run away from it has finally been caught and to make matter worse she was caught off guard. But there's still one more thing she has to figure out.

Would it be worthy to break her heart again?

JH : "Time to go home, everyone. We've taken up alot of Dahyun's time."

CY : "Says the one who sang 10 songs."

JH : "Yah...."

DH : "Don't worry unnie your all welcome here anytime."

JY : "That's great to hear but we should go. You need to rest and so do we. We'll do it again some other time."

DH : "Arraso, Momo unnie you can go to bed. I'll walk them out."

MM : "Let me go with you. I want to catch some fresh air before I go to bed."

The girls made their way out, Tzuyu was almost dragging Sana outside. While Jeongyeon and Nayeon walked behind everyone else.

TY : "Unnie if you don't walk properly I'm gonna leave you here."

SN : "Ehhhh can you carry me instead?"

JH : "You're not a baby."

CY : "Mina unnie, if you want I'll carry you."

MN : "Pabo."

NY : "Ms. Yoo......" Everyone looked back at them.

NY : "You can carry yourself haha."

DH : "Woah... I thought your gonna offer yourself."

MM : "Same here."

NY : "No way, she's a lot bigger than I am."

CY : "So if she wasn't...."

JY : "Yah! Don't even think about it."

JH : "Hahahaha okay kids quit annoying your grandma. Let's go home."

SN : "Oh! Oh! Oh! Unnie, Tzuyu, and I have somewhere to stop by."

TY :

TY : "No, we don't."

SN : "Yes we do." She looked at her.

NY : "Well, I can always grab a taxi."

JH : "Or I can give you a ride."

SN : "Aniyoooo!" She said cutting her off.

Momo, Chayeoung, and Dahyun exchange look before looking at the Japanese. Sana gave them a nod and finally, they caught up with what the older girl is plotting.

Sana gave them a nod and finally, they caught up with what the older girl is plotting

CY : "Maja!!!! Jihyo unnie, Sejeong unnie must be waiting for you."

JH : "Ehh?"

DH : "Ohh...... If only there's someone who can drive Nayeon unnie home." She said sarcastically.

MM : "Maja!!! You know...... Maybe someone who has nothing better to do. Someone who has no one waiting back at home."

Momo, Chaeyoung, Sana, and Dahyun looked at Jeongyeon with big round eyes. It didn't take long until Mina understand what was happening.

MN : "Aish these pabos." She whispered. "Chaeng and I will drive her home."

CY : "But unnie."

MN : "What?"

The four girls look at her, all sulking with her offer.

JY : "Gwenchana, I can drive her home. I know her place and you guys know I like driving so I'll drive her. And just so you know Momoring, I do have someone waiting for me."

MM : "Really?"

JY : "Yap, my lego."

MM : "Hahaha whatever."

Chayeoung, Sana, and Dahyun grins and gave each other a high five.

NY : "Are you sure? You already did too much yesterday."

JY : "Gwenchana." She smiles at her.

JH : "Then that's it. Let's go home."

---