CHAPTER 31

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313038363934373331312f696d616765732f313638633237326361353637303534623430363135323534333733382e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

In recent events, Is Yoo Jeongyeon and Im Nayeon dating?

Earlier this year the idol/actress Yoo Jeongyeon has already denied the rumors stating that they're friends and part of a circle that includes Idol Chou Tzuyu and 6 others girls in the industry. This seems to be a fact but fans couldn't stop but wonder if that's all there is between the actresses.

The issue didn't seem to die down as fans start to speculate that there is something more going on between the two

The issue didn't seem to die down as fans start to speculate that there is something more going on between the two. There's a lot of instances where they're photographed with just the two of them, all seemingly on a cozy date. But what makes the people believe that the two actresses have been dating, is the reported sightings of Im Nayeon boarding a black car every time she gets out of work. By this time nobodies assuming that it's just a coincidence that Yoo Jeongyeon drives a black Mercedes.

There's no official statement acknowledging the said sightings from both of the actresses' sides. All the people know is the two look cute together.

Is Yoo Jeongyeon dating Im Nayeon?

Nayeon who was sitting between Jeongyeon's legs read-out-loud.

JY : "That's absurd. First of, they're not supposed to stalk us, that's just too much."

NY : "I know but what's more concerning is this 2nd picture here. That's you but that's not me."

JY : "Ehhh?"

NY : "Really? Almost a month into this relationship and you're already cheating on me?"

JY : "Haha pabo, that's my sister."

NY : "Ohhh good to know. Guess I'll be reading articles to see if you are going out with someone else."

JY : "Haha as if I would do that. Wait, you seem to don't care about this. You used to be so cautious about these things."

NY : "Well..." She hesitates. "I figured it's not entirely wrong since we really are dating and.... I don't see anything wrong with us dating." She looks up at the taller girl.

JY : "Of course. You know I would shout to the world that you're the only one for me." She said squeezing Nayeon's cheeks.

NY : "Is just I don't see anything wrong if they knew but I don't really care if everyone knows or not. All I want is this, you and me."

JY : "Aigoo my yeobo's been sweet lately. Is it the holiday spirit kicking in?"

NY : "What are you saying, I'm always sweet."

JY : "If your definition of sweet is hitting me hard whenever you find something funny. Well, I guess I can't argue with that."

NY : "You know it's just the way I am."

JY : "Haha I know and I wouldn't change a single thing about that."

Suddenly Jeongyeon picks Nayeon up from the ground like they are a newly wedded couple.

JY : "Gaja." She said softly. "Let's just lay down and talk about your day until we pass out."

NY : "How about your day?"

JY : "Well, this is my day." She said caressing Nayeon's back. "This is the only thing I'll remember tomorrow, the next day after or 30 years later."

NY : "Pabo." She blushes. "I want to know what you did today. I also want to remember today in 30 years."

JY : "Haha arraso, then well talk about it."

She said as she lets down the older girl in bed. Nayeon quickly cuddles up to her, she looks at her, and Jeongyeon smiles at her. That kind of smile that always tells her "I love you." Just like that everything becomes a lot better. This is the same reason she doesn't care about what people have to say. What people think of them.

If it's Jeongyeon then it's fine, it's even better if people know the taller girl is hers. Because for Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon in the one.

The one she wants to be with forever even though she knows very well forever doesn't exist.

The one she'll grow old with.

The one she'll show her weakness.

If tomorrow comes and she doesn't have anything. Or if tomorrow never comes and the world is ending. Yoo Jeongyeon is the only one she wants, the only one she needs.

Yoo Jeongyeon is the only one she wants, the only one she needs

JY : "Why are you smiling like you're lovesick?"

NY : "Am I not?"

JY : "Haha and here you are always calling me sweet talker when you do it like this, naturally."

NY : "It only comes out whenever I'm with you. So tell me about your day." She hugs the taller girl tighter.

The taller girl continued talking until both of them fell into slumber.

-

"If you are given a chance to go back in time and choose who will be your first love, would the name Im Nayeon come first? Will you do it?"

All of a sudden Jeongyeon feels hundreds of thousands of eyes watching her. Waiting for to open. She still doesn't like the attention but the name Im Nayeon itself makes her feel like it doesn't matter how many people are looking.

Jeongyeon chuckles she sees Mina shaking her head and mouthing the word "No". This means she can't answer that but she's Yoo Jeongyeon.

"It's just hypothetically, you know what ifs."

JY : "Hmmmm I would." She confidently said.

The people-watching swoon over her answer. Mina just stood there giving her the look which can be easily translated to "I' will kill you later." Jeongyeon just smiles back at her.

JY : "But if that means she'll be one of those kinds of love that teach me lessons then I'll rather wish I met her last...... That's of course is a hypothetically answer."

"Ohhhh haha maja hypothetical, moving on to you Moonbyul-ssi........"

The shows went on and the topic was never brought up again. Mina wasn't talking to Jeongyeon the whole time until they got in the car.

MN : "You're just making people assume stuff." She said as she pinches Jeongyeon's ear.

JY : "Aw! It was hypothetical."

MN : "Hypothetical or not, you know how bad that rumor is. It's just like you confirmed that you love Nayeon-ssi."

JY : "But it's not just a rumor, I do love her."

MN : "Aish, what am I supposed to do with you? I think at this point it's just better for you two to come clean."

JY : "You really think so?"

MN : "Pabo, I was being sarcastic. Let's just go home."

JY : "Arraso, we better hurry up. I don't want the love of my life waiting. Unlike someone else here...."

MN : "What?"

JY : "Nothing, I was just saying I can't wait to see Nayeon."

MN : "Sorry to break your fantasy but unnie went home a while ago."

JY : "Ehhhhh why didn't you tell me right away?"

MN : "Yah, how could I? You were in the middle of a taping. Anyway, it's a weekend tomorrow, just go have a date with her."

JY : "But..."

MN : "No more complaining, you've done a lot today it'll be best for you to rest"

JY : "Arraso.... Eommoni."

MN : "Yah!"

-

As soon as they got back to their agency Jeongyeon grabs her things and left, she was already dragging herself back to her car.

*MESSAGE SENT TO : YEOBO*

"Hey, are you still awake?"

She would call Nayeon if she did reply but the older girl didn't Jeongyeon just assumed that the girl is already asleep. And there she goes, dragging herself to her place.

*DOOR OPENS*

Jeongyeon just wants to go to bed, it's like not seeing Nayeon took a toll on her. Like it took the life out of her. She was dropping her things all over the hallway.

"I'm not marrying a slob."

The taller girl lifted her head, right at the end of the hallway stands her world

The taller girl lifted her head, right at the end of the hallway stands her world. She's in this old apron holding a spatula.

"Clean up after yourself." Nayeon smiled at her.

She brushes her eyes a couple of times to check if she's dreaming. Nayeon walks closer and hugs her.

"Tired?" She softly asks.

Jeongyeon finally let go of the things she managed to carry up until now. She hugs Nayeon back and settles in her warm embrace.

NY : "I guess it's been a long day for you. Arraso, go and change your clothes. I'm making ramyeon and kimbap, let's have dinner." She smiles at her and Jeongyeon nodded back.

She was on her way to her room when she stops turn to face Nayeon who was back at cooking.

JY : "Mina told me you went home.... What are you doing here?"

NY : "I did."

Jeongyeon just looked at her with "What?" Written all over her face.

NY : "It's embarrassing to say it out-loud but........" She made the cutest smile at Jeongyeon. "My home is wherever you are. My home is you." She said hiding her face.

Jeongyeon smiles as she hears those reassuring words.

NY : "Now go and dress up."

JY : "Haha arraso... And Nabong, thank you for choosing me as your home."

-

After getting dressed Jeongyeon finds Nayeon sitting at the table, the food was all prepared and all she has to do is eat.

NY : "Just in time, dinner is ready."

JY : "Sorry for making you wait." She said sitting in front of me.

NY : "Ani, I just finished cooking."

JY : "No I mean making you wait until I come home. If I knew you'd be here I would've flown my way home."

NY : "Haha I know you think you're super but your not. Though you are special to me."

JY : "Where are you learning these things? Sana? Haha."

NY : "Kind of." She laughs.

JY : "Did you call back home?"

NY : "Yes, mom and dad have to go somewhere so it wasn't that long."

JY : "That's great and how was your day?"

NY : "You know, same things and you?"

JY : "Same, nothing special except that I missed you so much today."

NY : "Aigoo you're just being a baby."

JY : "Tell Sana she can switch jobs with me. It'll be a win-win situation, she can see Tzuyu all the time in the office and I can be with you."

NY : "Haha if you did that wouldn't you get tired of me?"

JY : "Me? Getting tired of you? Absolutely not!"

NY : "Jinja? Then why did you say you rather meet me last? I bet it's so you could fool around with everyone else first." She teasingly said.

JY : "You watched the show?"

NY : "Of course I did. I watch everything you're in."

JY : "Okay, let me explain."

NY : "Ani it's too late. You can go ahead and start meeting other people." She pouts.

JY :

JY : "You're cute, you really are haha."

NY : "Hmp!"

Jeongyeon chuckles, Nayeon thinks she can hide it but Jeongyeon sees through her. Her girlfriend is the most jealous bunny in the land.

JY : "I said I would but if you'll turn out to be a lesson I will just learn then I rather not."

NY : "I know, I saw it."

JY : "But what I can't say to the whole world right now is that I rather meet you last. Not because I want to fool around with others. It'll be great if you are my first but I can't let the childish self just let you go when a hard time comes. I'll choose to meet you last when I have already learned the do's and don't of love. In that way, you'll be the one I get to spend my forever with."

NY : "It'll be great if we can just walk outside." She said out of nowhere.

Jeongyeon takes one look at her and she's ready to risk anything, everything.

JY : "What do you say we just come clean?"

NY : "But what about your fans?"

JY : "I can lose people, I know someday in the future I will. What I can't, is losing you. It's not like it's gonna be easy once we tell people about us and it's not because I want everyone to accept us. It's just a girl like you is not supposed to be hidden on the side. I'll ask my company to release a statement first thing Monday."

NY : "Are you sure about this?"

JY : "Nayeon, if it's you I'm a million percent sure. But I'm only gonna do it if you're okay with it."

Nayeon nodded in agreement.. "Then I'll also talk to Jihyo."

JY : "Arraso."

NY : "But until then, promise me you'll wait."

JY : "You got it. Stop worrying." She smiled at her. "It'll be alright, you'll have me through the end. Let's finish dinner and have some ice cream. I'll let you pick the movie tonight."

NY : "Arraso."

Blessed. That's the first thing Nayeon thinks whenever she looks at Jeongyeon. It's like she did something great in her past life to have Jeongyeon in her life.

Yoo Jeongyeon thinks she loves Nayeon more than the older girl does. But in reality, it's Im Nayeon who has helplessly fallen in love with her.

Im Nayeon just loves Yoo Jeongyeon so much.

Im Nayeon just loves Yoo Jeongyeon so much

---