EXTRA [THE BEGINNING OF OUR FOREVER]

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313134303733373239352f696d616765732f313661663732336463656164396437343532363930333038393835362e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

Nayeon wakes up to this warm orange hue, the first thing she notice was the curtain flying out of the window. It seems like her wife has opened them again, but it's okay. She loves the chilly weather and it seems like spring has finally arrived.

Then the older girl turns around only to find she's alone in bed. Jeongyeon's probably in the living room doing something. She slowly got up and stretches, carefully she walks out of the room, and there she found her wife swaying as if she's dancing. Nayeon just stood there adoring these dorks.

JY : "You two better watch out for each other, no fighting." She said to her twins.

One was still sleeping in her embrace while the other sits on the ground playing with legos.

JY : "You have to stand up for each other no matter what and of course your appa and eomma will be with you."

Nayeon tries hard to stop herself from making a noise, she wants to laugh but at the same time, she likes how Jeongyeon is dorkingly giving one of their daughters a pep talk. Something that just made her fall more in love with the girl.

Out of nowhere one of the little girls grabs a piece of lego seemingly on her way to put it on . Quickly Jeongyeon got down on her knees and grabbed it.

JY :

JY : "Nah-ah, are you hungry Yun-yeong? We have to wait for mommy. but we could grab some snacks, Yun-hee? She said looking at the other girl who just opened her eyes. It'll be our secret because if mommy knows she's gonna ask me to sleep on the couch, and you don't want that right?" She said cutely.

YH : "Appa, appa!" She said cupping Jeongyeon's cheek.

Nayeon chuckles and Jeongyeon quickly turns around.

NY : "And how long have you three started having snacks without eomma?"

The taller girl stood up and the two little girls grabbed on both of her legs.

JY : "Not that long......" She looks away.

NY : "Ahhh you won't tell me. Then Yun? Yeong?"

The two girls lift their fingers, one with four and the other with 5.

NY : "Ehhhh that means you've been giving them snacks since they started eating solid food, Yoo Jeongyeon?"

JY : "The doctor said it's fine. And it's not like we eat that much."

NY : "You sure? From what I remember the snacks container is always empty."

JY : "Okay, okay, we're sorry." She vows and the twins unknowingly followed her, thinking it's some kind of game. "It's just we didn't want to wake you up."

NY : "And miss all this fun? I'd rather sleep for 6 hours than miss out on you guys. Who knows, maybe one of these days the twins we'll be able to say our names. Or maybe appa Jeong will learn how to walk."

JY : "Yah!"

NY : "Haha I'm kidding." She said crouching in front of the kids. "Instead of having snacks why don't we have some pancakes? Right, Jeong?"

Jeongyeon just looks at her.

NY : "Come on, you make the best pancakes in this town."

JY :

JY : "Ehem, ehem." She clears . "Arraso, only because the kids are hungry, not because you complimented me." She said walking to the kitchen.

NY : "And that's what your aunt Sana calls tsundere." She whispers to the twin.

-

Before they knew it, it was already time for them to go. Jeongyeon quickly grabs her twin and dresses them in a pink dress.

JY : "Yeobo are you done? We have to go."

NY : "Hai, hai."

Jeongyeon carries both of her daughters as they make it out to the car. She fastens them on their sit before getting to the driver's seat.

JY : "Is everyone ready?"

YH, YY : "Appa appa!"

NY : "Sometimes I think the twins think that appa means yes. They're always calling you."

JY : "Aigoo, are you getting jealous?"

NY : "Aniyo. Those two have always been like you."

JY : "Then no need to worry, if they're like me then that only means they love you so much. You get three times to love because of that."

Nayeon blushes. "You know at one point you have to let them walk on there on right?"

JY : "Where is all this coming from?"

NY : "I'm just saying. You always carry them around, don't your hands get sore?" She said massaging her biceps.

JY : "As if, I carried you for more than 5 years."

NY : "Yah! I'm not that heavy."

JY : "Haha I'm not saying you are. But I get what you're saying, don't you think it's funny? That even though we're taking it slow it still feels like everything is going fast? It's been a year since these two were born but I can still remember the day like it was yesterday."

Nayeon chuckles. "I do too, I wouldn't forget the look you were making."

[FLASHBACK]

Nayeon woke up to the peaceful sound of birds chirping. Seems like Jeongyeon has left her alone in bed again. Slowly she gets up and saw the taller girl assembling something.

NY : "Good morning Jeong."

JY : "What are you doing up this early? I was just trying to finish this and I swear I was gonna go back to bed after."

NY : "It's 8. I'm tired of laying in bed, what's that?" She said sitting on the sofa.

JY : "Well, Seungyeon unnie bought it for the twins. It's a gated crib. Look how steady it is there's no way that two will fall out of it." She said shaking it.

Nayeon chuckles. "You've been flipping this house since we found out I was pregnant. You've baby-proofed every corner of this place, even Chaeyoung and Dahyun won't get hurt here anymore."

JY : "Ehhh? Of course! I don't want any of them to get hurt."

NY : "Who? Chaeyoung and Dahyun?"

JY : "Aniyo! Our twins."

NY : "Ohhh haha."

Jeongyeon stands up.

NY : "Where are you going?"

JY : "I'm getting breakfast ready, I don't want the three of you getting hungry. You want anything special?"

NY : "Uhmmmm."

JY : "Ice cream?"

Nayeon nodded enthusiastically.

JY : "Firgues, arraso. Then how about I put it on top of your pancake?"

NY : "I'd love that."

JY : "Got it, you sit there relax and I'll be done before you know it."

NY : "Gomawo."

After realizing they are ready for the next big step of their life the Yoo's decided to fly to the USA, they were blessed enough to get twins through a special procedure. Nayeon took a short break from working when she was in her 3rd month. She sleeps most of the time and Jeongyeon would always be there ready to do anything for her.

Today Nayeon is around her due date and just like what she said, Jeongyeon has flipped the house a thousand times just to make sure everything is ready for their kids. Basically, they're ready and just waiting for the twins to come out but Jeongyeon thinks there's still something they can improve.

-

The older girl didn't notice she have fallen asleep again after eating her lunch and catching up with her afternoon dramas. When she woke up she found Jeongyeon massaging her sore feet while reading a magazine.

When she woke up she found Jeongyeon massaging her sore feet while reading a magazine

NY : "What time is it?" She brushes her eyes.

JY : "Quarter to 4, did I wake you up?"

NY : "Ani, sorry I ended up sleeping on you again."

JY : "Nothing to worry about, I like how our afternoons go by real slow." She smiles at the older girl.

NY : "What are you doing?" She said sitting up.

JY : "Just reading some magazine."

NY : "You're not planning to buy any more baby-proof things, aren't you?" She jokes.

JY : "Pabo, I'm not."

"What almost ended, is starting a new. Yes, you heard it right, the couple of the decade are expecting the birth of their twins soon and fans couldn't wait to meet these two angels." The news anchor said.

NY : "Looks like everyone is waiting for you two, so, you better show up. I think your appa is getting impatient too."

JY : "Ani, I'll wait forever for those two but you have to get out because eomma having a hard time. She said pressing her hand in Nayeon's tummy."

The older girl flinch.

JY : "Are you okay? You need anything?"

NY : "Uhmm water. I think it's because they disagree with you."

Jeongyeon stands up. "Ehhh but it'll be better if they come out so we can play. Do you think they're kicking?"

NY : "I don't think so, they're probably having a party."

JY : "Nah-ah. They can't have one without inviting appa Jeong."

NY : "Pfft please, you're not gonna be invited to any of our play dates."

JY : "Ehhhhhh that's not right Yoo Nayeon. If you don't invite me then I'm inviting myself."

NY : "Haha pabo, that's what you call trespassing." She flinches.

JY : "Are you sure you're okay?" She said walking to her with the cup of water.

Nayeon nodded.

JY : "N-Nayeon?" She stutter.

NY :

NY : "Oops, I think I peed myself."

JY : "I don't think that's pee, I think your water broke." She takes a deep breath puts the cup down on the table. "Okay, we got this. Nobody panic!"

She starts running to the room grabbing their bags and getting Nayeon ready.

JY : "Wait here, I'll get the car ready." She said running outside.

When she came back she was on the phone with Jihyo and Nayeon can hear everything. Everything, even the part where these two freaks out.

JY : "Jihyo! Nayeon's giving birth! We're on our way to the hospital."

JH : "Are you sure this is not another false alarm? I mean we would like to see those two soon but I don't think the hospital is happy seeing a bunch of ladies running there only to find out it was not time yet. This will be the 4th one this month."

JY : "I'm sure.... I mean she already wet herself."

NY : "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! My water broke, there's a difference in that."

JH : "Pabo-yah! You should've said that first."

JY : "What???? I told you she's giving birth."

JH :

JH : "Sh*t...... Then I'm letting everyone know, have you got your things ready? Your bags? Is she doing okay? Don't forget to bring the papers."

JY : "I got everything ready, what am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?????"

Nayeon grunts "Uhm for starters why don't you take your wife to the hospital?"

JH : "That's right! Don't panic! Don't panic."

JY : "Hai hai, I'm not panicking."

JH : "Then we'll see you in the hospital!"

[END CALL]

JY : "Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic." She said helping Nayeon up.

Nayeon just laughs at her. "If you want I can drive to the hospital."

JY : "Aniyo! You sit there and relax. Don't panic, don't panic."

NY : "I'm not, you are. I don't mind if you want to pass out, just make sure we get to the hospital first."

JY : "Of course! There's nothing to worry about, I'm okay, we're okay."

NY : "Haha arraso if you say so."

Jeongyeon would've made that car fly if it wasn't for Nayeon and her girls. When they got to the hospital everyone was already there, the nurse have to tell them that only 3 people at a time could come into the room with Nayeon. She still has to wait until she gets to 10 cm.

[5TH HOUR INTO LABOR]

Jeongyeon pace back in forth the room, the girls outside have been waiting and praying. It's almost midnight and Nayeon still going through a lot of pains due to her labor but in the middle of the severe pain, Nayeon couldn't help but notice her wife turning white.

NY : "You do know you're really pale right now, right?"

JY : "Of course I do, I'm nervous."

NY : "I know that, obviously." She takes a deep breath. "But you're pale white, you're almost like Kim Dahyun."

JY : "Ehhh?"

NY : "And that's bad, Dahyun's paleness is normal for her but not everyone else. Go and sit with everyone, grab Sana for me."

JY : "Sana? Out of all the people here, you want Sana?"

NY : "Who do you think will be the best one?"

JY : "I don't know, Jihyo?"

NY : "As if, that one's probably hyperventilating right now."

JY : "Then Mina?"

NY : "I...." Exhales. "I need Mina to take care of you and the other kids. Sana's fine, she'll be okay I know it." She smiles.

JY : "Arraso, I'll be quick." She said running out of the room.

When the taller girl comes back she has Sana and Mina with her. Nayeon looks at them with confusion.

NY : "I thought I told you to sit down."

JY : "I am, I'm gonna sit here with you. That's why I took Mina with me"

NY : "Then who's watching out of the others?"

MN : "Momo. It's not like those three will set this place on fire. Besides they're the ones who're looking after Jihyo right now, the girl wouldn't calm down. Sejeong is on her way so maybe that'll help. Jeong's family are almost here too."

Nayeon chuckles "I don't even know why everyone is here."

MN : "Well, for starters we want to meet our nieces right away and besides you need the extra hand, this one is almost passing out."

JY : "Yah!"

Nyayeon laughs. "Arraso, Sana."

SN : "H-hai?" She stutters and walks to hold Nayeon's hand.

NY : "I need to get these two out."

SN : "Okay, okay. What can I do to help you?"

Suddenly Nayeon gets up and Jeongyeon quickly stood up from where she's sitting.

NY : "Sit down, I'm okay. I read somewhere that walking and standing up helps a lot, now Sana."

Jeongyeon got back to her seat.

SN : "Yes, unnie?"

NY : "Tell me about your wedding plans again."

MN, SN, JY :

MN, SN, JY : "Ehhhhh?"

JY : "Is this the reason why you called Sana here?"

NY : "What? I wanna hear good things besides I haven't heard anything about this wedding."

SN : "Arraso. Tzuyu and I planned to have the wedding next December."

NY : "Next December?" She flinches. "That's more than a year from now."

SN : "Well..... We wanted to wait until the twins can walk on their own. We want them to be our flower girls."

Nayeon starts crying.

JY : "Wae? Wae? Is it coming? Should I call the nurse??"

NY : "Oh please! It's the hormones. I'm just happy Sana and Tzuyu thought of including the girls in their wedding."

MN : "Sit down Jeong, you need the energy when it is actually time."

NY : "Tell me more Sana."

SN : "We're planning to have a wedding on Jeju. We want a beach wedding. Tzuyu originally wanted dogs but I thought it'll be hard to maintain them, so she threw a tantrum."

Nayeon chuckles "That girl is still a kid."

Sana smiles. "She is but after a while she said sorry and that she understands why. We still got a lot of things to prepare but Tzuyu's been really great. She'd cut her hours off if we had to decide on something. She'll listen to what I want and most of the time we'll end up with it. I'm too lucky unnie, whenever I talk, Tzuyu just listens to me like I'm saying something important when I'm really just saying what flavor of cake we can get."

Nayeon holds Sana's hand tighter.

SN : "I know it's been years but it still feels like the first time we meet. Is this how true love supposed to feel?"

NY : "Aigoo, it is. That's the same thing I feel whenever I'm with Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon looks at her and the paleness in her face is worn off.

NY : "Jeong would listen to me the same way Tzuyu would listen to you. And now we are having kids she's been all hands on. You can say both of us are lucky, probably even Mina, Momo, and Sejeong. Because Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu are all alike. They've loved us without any why's. I'm happy for you Sana." She said smiling.

Out of nowhere Nayeon screams out of the pain.

SN : "I think it's time." She said putting Nayeon back in bed.

MN : "We'll get the nurse, you stay with unnie."

JY : "Arraso."

Jeongyeon walks next to Nayeon, she held Nayeon's cold hand and squeezed it tight.

JY : "It'll be over in no time."

Nayeon just mumbles.

JY : "I'll be here, I'm not gonna go anywhere. So bear with it for a little more."

The next thing Nayeon knows was she woke up with Jeongyeon next to her while her parents cradle their girls.

The next thing Nayeon knows was she woke up with Jeongyeon next to her while her parents cradle their girls

[END OF FLASHBACK]

NY : "I swear I thought you'll pass out."

JY : "If I did you wouldn't know since you've already passed out. Besides I was holding your hand the whole time until you wake up."

NY : "Fair point, uhmm... Thank you."

JY : "Huh?"

NY : "Thanks for being the bigger person since the start. Thanks for always being there when we need you. I just thought If the world is somehow ending tomorrow you and the girls are the only people I want to be with. And I'm lucky to have you, you're always reminding us how important we are to you. Thank you for not giving up Jeong, thank you for staying."

Jeongyeon smile, she takes a deep breath and looks at her wife. "Do you ever think what could've happened if we did break up? Can you imagine where would you be right now? And what would you be doing? Sometimes I wonder what could've happened but I always ended up with nothing. I realized it's because there's really nothing to me without you and the girls. If you weren't here I don't think the end of the world would even matter."

Nayeon smiles at her.

JY : "And why are you smiling now?"

NY : "Nothing, I just thought you really love me."

JY : "Duhhh?"

Nayeon chuckles. Jeongyeon doesn't know but for a long time in a while, the older girl wondered why when she woke up Jeongyeon was sitting next to her holding her hand instead of holding their babies since it's just the common thing to do. Recently she found out why,

Yoo Jeongyeon just loves Im Nayeon so much.

Yoo Jeongyeon just loves Im Nayeon so much

[END]

I have this in my drafts and was one of the endings I wrote for them. It's basically a glimpse into the future of the Yoo's. So I thought I just post it as an extra chapter; a gift from me. There on their way to Minatozaki-Chou's wedding haha. Hope you enjoyed it! This is really it, I'll see you next time! 😄😄😄😄 stay safe and healthy! 💚💚💚💚