CHAPTER 33

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313039303931353733392f696d616765732f313638656162666632626563393535343534373337383332383833322e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

"Before the year ends, Seoul Elementary School is having their annual festival; the school is the primary beneficiary of SBS. Yearly, a numbered celebrities are invited to participate in the ceremony. In which some decide to spend the day with kids but what the people are really looking forward to is the so-called couple of the year.

Yoo Jeongyeon and Im Nayeon have both confirmed to attend the said event. But it's still not clear if the two will arrive together. The people have been anticipating the two since they announced their relationship a month and a half ago. They've gathered a lot of fans locally and internationally. It'll be the first official event that they will attend as a couple.

The people of South Korea just can't get enough of 2YEON."

JY : "See, even the people wants to see us arrive together." She said turning down the volume of the TV.

NY :

NY : "Haha I told you already, I have to do something before I go to school. You'll see me in there anyway."

JY : "But.... I want to walk with you."

NY : "Haha pabo, that's a school festival, not your dating place. I'm pretty sure you'll stick with me the whole day. So just resist it in the morning, okay?"

JY : "Arraso, if that's what you want. What time do you have to be at work? So, I can set my alarm."

NY : "Sana's picking me up, so you stay in bed as long as you want. I'll see you there."

-

Nayeon woke up to Jeongyeon cooking. No matter how many times she tells the girl that she could sleep in, Jeongyeon simply refuses to. It's like Jeongyeon makes sure she wakes up at least 5 minutes before Nayeon does. It wouldn't matter if she has worked or not, she would still wake early before Nayeon does. But what she didn't know is Nayeon knows she jumps right back to bed once the older girl leaves.

JY : "Joeun achimieyo (TR : Good Morning)" She said smiling.

And once again, the sun had greeted Nayeon.

NY : "Good morning Jeong. Your up early."

JY : "Ani, I woke up a little while ago. Go ahead and wash up, I'll finish breakfast."

NY : "Is there anything I can help you with before I take a bath?"

JY : "Hmmmm, here." She pouts. "Give me a kiss then you can go."

NY : "Haha pabo."

Nayeon walks closer to Jeongyeon, wrapped her hands in her shoulders, and pecks her lips. "I love you." She whisper.

JY : "I love you more."

NY : "I'll be back, be careful cooking. Okay?"

Jeongyeon nodded back.

As Soon as Nayeon finish washing, Jeongyeon and her ate the breakfast the taller girl had made. Nayeon looks at Jeongyeon she notices that the windows behind her were still misty and the horizon is still painted in a warm orange hue. The city is just coming back to life.

And mornings like this are what makes Im Nayeon's day.

Jeongyeon munches into her toast, she's getting crumbs all over her

Jeongyeon munches into her toast, she's getting crumbs all over her. And Nayeon can't stop but smile at how Jeongyeon is eating half-asleep. The older girl thought she must have done something great in her past life to be loved like this.

Because Yoo Jeongyeon has been choosing her from the start.

NY : "This is why I told you to stay in bed." She said wiping the side of Jeongyeon's lips.

JY : "But I'm not sleepy anymore, I was hungry."

NY : "Arraso, are you done?"

JY : "Yes, I'll clean up."

NY : "Ani, just sit down. I'll put the dishes inside the dishwasher." she said cleaning up.

JY : "Gomawo. I'll take it out after it's done."

Jeongyeon stayed seated while Nayeon cleans up. It didn't take a while for the older girl to finish, she went back to the room to grab her bag and came back to Jeongyeon standing by the door.

JY : "Let me send you off."

NY : "Ani, I think I can manage going down the elevator. Sana and Ahjussi are already in the parking lot. I have to drop by my place to grab things but I'll see you later."

JY : "Arraso!"

NY : "If you're going back to bed, just remember to turn your alarm on. I'll call you once we are on our way to the school." She kissed the taller girl. "Saranghae, don't miss me too much." She smirks.

JY : "Haha, I'll try not to. Saranghaeyo." She gave another hug. "See you later, Nabong."

[FESTIVAL]

After finishing her early morning errands Nayeon arrived at the venue with Sana and Jihyo. Jihyo went ahead down the red carpet and Sana looked for Tzuyu as if she was telling Nayeon she's on her own.

Sana and Tzuyu walk behind Dahyun and Momo. After taking some of their pictures one of the staff told Nayeon she can make her way. The moment she got out of the car, the cameras starts focusing on her, and questions were being thrown.

"Ms. Im where's Yoo Jeongyeon?"

"Didn't you two came in together?"

Nayeon smiles while she stealthy looks around, Jeongyeon texted her. The girl said they have arrived at the school. So, why on earth is everyone asking her where she is? The questions continued while she makes her way into the school. She wants to answer them but Nayeon herself is asking where is her goofy girlfriend?

Until the questions got replaced by complements.

"Omo, they really do look good together."

"Aigoo, no wonder the people accepted them quickly."

And out of curiosity if it's still them they're talking about or another celebrity couple behind her. Nayeon stopped and slowly turned around.

*POKE*

Jeongyeon greets her with the purest smile while she continues to poke her cheeks. Nayeon notices Mina and Chaeyoung waving behind her. The people go crazy.

NY : "What are you doing here?" She whisper.

JY "I'll explain later, we should keep going."

Nayeon did what she was told, they continue walking until they reach a certain place for their photo's to be taken. The older girl steps in and Jeongyeon stops right about 3 steps from her. The media took some photos of Nayeon.

"Can we have a photo of you and Jeongyeon-ssi?"

Nayeon just looks at Jeongyeon, who immediately turns around to her manager.

MN : "Just don't get all over her, okay?"

The Japanese whisper and Jeongyeon walked closer to Nayeon. The taller girl lift her hand and made a finger heart, Nayeon just followed.

"Aigoo, they even went with matching clothes."

Nayeon didn't notice earlier but it seems they are wearing the same exact thing.

Nayeon didn't notice earlier but it seems they are wearing the same exact thing

"One more!"

After what seems to be forever Jeongyeon and Nayeon have finally left the spotlight. The doors are only open to students, guardians, guests, and SBS official camera crew. The small kids with their guardian look at them, both sparkling like they are stars.

NY : "You said you have arrived when I was on my way. What are you doing behind me?"

JY : "I told you, I want to walk with you."

NY : "Ehhh that doesn't make sense."

MN : "It does if you're crazy like her." She said walking up to them with Chaeyoung.

NY : "Huh?"

CY : "Well, we did arrive in time but hyung refused to get out of the car until she sees you."

NY :

NY : "Ehhh but I didn't see your car anywhere."

MN : "This pabo found a nearby park where we can park. Then played in the monkey bar while waiting for you."

JY : "Yah! It's Chaeyoung's idea. You're just bitter because I beat her."

MN : "I didn't even think she'll win, she's 5'3."

CY : "Unnie, at least show some support."

NY : *CHUCKLES* "Looks like you had a fun morning."

JY : "Of course I did, I woke up with you."

Jeongyeon opens her arms and walks towards Nayeon. Here she goes, inviting the girl into her world again.

MN : "Hmm... Hmm..." She clears . "It's not just us here. Restrain yourself, Ms. Yoo."

JY : "Ohh." She said looking around. "Mianhae, haha I just got carried away."

CY : "Right, you should restrain yourself."

JY : "I don't want to hear that from someone who hasn't let go of Mina's hand."

NY : "Haha okay, no fighting."

MN : "Let's go, the ceremony will start soon. Where's your manager?"

NY : "With Tzuyu."

MN : "That pabo. Gaja."

The group navigates its way into the auditorium. A lot of people look at Nayeona and Jeongyeon offering their congratulations. The two politely smile and say thanks in return.

SN : "Ohhhhh Nayeon! Nayeon! Do you like your clothes? Momo and I personally pick it for you and Jeongyeon."

NY : "Ohhh so it was you."

MN : "There you are. How could you leave your artist alone like that?"

How could you leave your artist alone like that?

SN : "Ehhhh? She's not alone she has you guys. Plus wouldn't you do the same?"

MN : "Definitely not. Jeongyeon's a lot of headaches, if I leave her alone what do you think she'll do?"

JH : "Wreak havoc?"

JY : "Yah!"

MN : "Maja."

DH : "Well, Mina unnie doesn't have to worry about anything since Chaeyoung would follow her and not the other way around."

NY : "Wait! I have a question."

JY : "Yes, I will."

Everyone looks at the taller girl, wondering what is she talking about.

NY : "I didn't even ask my question."

JY : "Weren't you gonna ask if I'm gonna marry you?"

MM, SN, JH, MN, DH, CY, TY : "Booooooo."

JY : "But isn't that your question?"

NY : "Haha pabo, I was gonna ask what are we gonna do here again?"

JH : "Just like what a regular school festival. They have a lot of different booths in the school field and inside they have some activities the kids made."

TY : "Who put booths outside in this cold?"

TY :

MM : "It's for the foods Tzu."

JH : "Were here for the ceremony but you have an option to stay and participate with the kids. Most of the guests leave after the ceremony, these guys stayed. For an obvious reason."

DH, MM : "Foods!"

DH : "The foods the children make are the best!"

NY : "Oh that sounds fun."

SN : "No worries, I cleared your schedule for today."

TY : "Just tell them you cleared her schedule so you can spend the day here."

JY : "Hahaha no need, we already know that."

MN : "Arraso, then I'll meet you at the end of the day Jeong."

JY : "You got it."

JH : "Wait what? Let's just go as a group."

CY : "Omo, unnie are you lonely?"

DH : "That's why we keep telling you to find someone quickly."

JH : "I'm not lonely, it just looks awkward if I walk on my own."

JY : "Tsundere."

JH : "Ahhhhhh, okay. I'm taking Nayeon with me."

JY : "Ehhhhh?"

JH : "What? I am her boss and she's still on the clock."

JY : "That's an abuse of powers."

JH : "I don't care, you just have to go on without her."

JY : "Arraso! We'll go as a group."

Nayeon chuckles.

JH : "That's what I thought."

MM : "As long as we start with the food."

JH : "Deal. Let's go find a seat."

---