CHAPTER 44

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313039383037353539332f696d616765732f313661396163636666323337306231363831343234303833333434302e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

You never realize how fast time goes by while you're enjoying it, the faster it goes the more terrifying it gets.

Jeongyeon stood outside of her car in JYP's parking lot. She browses her phone as she patiently waits for the older girl. The wind blows in her face, it's was warm and fuzzy at the same time. Seems like fall has arrived.

Her silhouette is enough, Jeongyeon knows her wife even with her eyes closed. Suddenly her heart starts racing like she's falling in love all over again. Like that time she realized what this girl means to her. As if Im Nayeon is not her wife.

Safe to say that after a long day of not seeing her, Jeongyeon craves for Nayeon.

Yoo Jeongyeon just loves Im Nayeon so much.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" Nayeon said running out of the door. Leaving Sana and Jihyo behind.

The older girl smiles at her, with her gums showing. Everyone see's Nayeon normally but for her, she has always shone. They thought Nayeon is the clingy one in this relationship but the taller girl knows it has always been her.

Jeongyeon opens her arms as wide as she can as if she's about to hug the whole world. Well, Nayeon is her world.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, I miss you." She said settling in her wife's embrace.

The latter just hug her tighter. Sometimes she wishes Nayeon would just be with her the whole time. That the world doesn't know her wife, that they're just a normal couple and nobody knows them. She knows it's a selfish thing to wish but if she could she wants Nayeon all for herself.

Yoo Jeongyeon just loves Im Nayeon so much.

Nayeon continues to tell her about her day. With all her attention Jeongyeon listen to her wife, she could say whatever she wants and Jeongyeon would just listen to her as if she's talking about a groundbreaking discovery.

NY : "So, we saw a puppy on our way back. It was so cute, it looked like you." She said looking up at her wife with her sparkling eyes and perfectly caved smile.

Jeongyeon couldn't stop it anymore she's about to explode. She let go of her wife and cupped her puffy cheeks.

JY : "Aish, you're the cute one, Mrs. Yoo."

Nayeon snickers "It's been 3 years and it still feels the same way it did the first time you called me that."

3 years into their marriage and Nayeon still feel the pure bliss she did back the day she became a Yoo.

Nayeon wanted to be a Yoo, not because it was forced on her by anyone. She wanted the name because it was the only thing that makes Jeongyeon completely hers. A name that only belongs to her and the family they'll make.

Jeongyeon swoon at her wife. "I'll give you anything Nayeon, I'll give you everything. If you want the stars I'll fish it out of the sky or better, I'll give you the whole sky just say the word and I'll do it."

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows and pout. "Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani!"

JY : "Ehhhhh???"

NY : "I don't want it, I don't want any of those. All I want is you and that's enough." She said hugging Jeongyeon tighter.

JY : "God, what did I do to have someone like Im Nayeon????"

NY : "And..... I want some ice cream."

Jeongyeon chuckles, Nayeon amazes her every time in every way.

JY : "I figured you'll say that, arraso. We'll get a bunch on our way home."

JH : "Okay, we get it your married but you don't really have to start a whole show here. People are looking at you and you, stop taking their pictures, you're her manager and not a paparazzi."

SN : "Don't be salty, they look cute."

JY : "Haha mianhe, let's go home."

JH : "Great idea! If it wasn't for you two blocking my car's door, I would've left already."

NY : "I think you need to get laid."

SN : "Where is Sejeong when you need her? Why would you even let her go work overseas?"

JH : "And what does that supposed to mean? Sejeong is a different person on her own. She can do whatever she wants. She have her things, I have mine. You two really be getting on my nerve lately."

NY : "Ehhhh I didn't even do anything."

JH : "Your existence is enough, arraso. I'm leaving." She said getting in her car

SN : "Haha, what a jerk."

JH : "Well, unlucky you, this jerk is your boss. I'm going."

NY : "Arraso, be careful and don't get yourself in trouble."

JY : "See you tomorrow."

JH : "Hai, make sure tomorrow you won't be blocking my way."

JY : "Haha arraso."

SN : "See you, tomorrow boss." She said putting her head inside the window.

Jihyo quickly pushed her out.

JH : "What are you trying to do????"

SN : "Goodbye kiss, duh?"

JH : "You wanna get a goodbye punch?"

SN : "Tss, stingy."

JH : "That's not what you give to friends Sana. I'm really going now, I'll see you guys tomorrow." She said rolling her windows up.

The three of them waved her goodbye.

JY : "Wanna lift?"

SN : "Ani, someone's picking me up. Maybe next time?"

JY : "Maybe in your next life." She teases.

*BEEP*BEEP*

Tzuyu rolls her window down and waved at everyone.

TY : "Let's go unnie?"

SN : "Hai! I'm coming. See you tomorrow unnie and for you, Ms. Yoo, see you in your next life." She teases

Jeongyeon chuckles "Arraso Ms. Minatozaki."

NY : "Be careful you two."

TY : "We will unnie."

-

*DOOR OPENS*

The older girl went straight to change her clothes while Jeongyeon stay behind to get their dinner ready. She looks around and thought how time changed everything in her place, before it used to have little to nothing on it. After three years every corner of this place has its own memorable memories.

Her home was filled with Nayeon now.

NY : "You should go and wash up too."

JY : "I'm almost done."

NY : "What are you making? I think I could finish it."

JY : "Well, Mina and I went to this store earlier and we got Kimchi fried rice. I'm just making fried eggs."

NY : "Ehhhhhhh, how bad do you think I am in cooking?"

JY : "Uhmmmm you did overcook the rice before."

NY : "How many times do I have to tell you I just forgot to turn the heat low? Just have a little faith in me, I can handle as much as this."

JY : "Hahaha arraso, don't look away okay? And be careful not to get yourself hurt."

NY : "Hai, hai. I'm not a kid, go and wash up."

Jeongyeon smile at her wife as she leaves, it's not that she doesn't trust the older girl. She knows very well why it happened. Time did change a lot of things, that's including their schedule. Lately, Nayeon's been busy with work she barely makes it home in time for dinner, and if she did she's already half asleep, which explains the burnt rice.

Were the people right when they said these two stars will outshine each other? That the more Im Nayeon shined the more Yoo Jeongyeon fades?

Well, part of it was right. That sooner Im Nayeon will shine so bright but there's one thing they got wrong, Jeongyeon never intends to outshine her wife. Because the younger girl never really wanted the fame and attention. All she wants is someone who'll give her life and Nayeon is the right person for that. For Jeongyeon she's just a shadow that came from the light Nayeon illuminated.

And the brighter the light the stronger the shadow becomes.

And the brighter the light the stronger the shadow becomes

Jeongyeon watch as her wife sits there waiting for her. She can bet her life that Nayeon's probably dozing off.

JY : "Tired?" She said sitting down.

Nayeon shakes her head in denial but the taller girl could see through her eyes.

JY : "Arraso, let's finish dinner so you can lay down. It's been a long day after all."

NY : "I'm okay."

JY : "I know, but I'm sure anytime now you'll pass out."

NY : "Yah!"

JY : "Hahaha, arraso! Let's eat."

The two of them shared a warm meal, it's been a while since they did since lately Nayeon's been coming home late letting Jeongyeon eat on her own. The taller girl continues to eat until she notices her wife staring at her intensely.

JY : "What's wrong? Is there anything on my face?"

NY : "Ani."

JY : "Then why are you staring at me like that?"

NY : "I was just wondering how come you always come home in time??? Am I the only one working here???"

Jeongyeon chuckles. "Pabo, it's just I try to finish work on time, so I could get home early."

NY : "Ohhh, I thought I was the only one earning in this house."

JY : "Haha of course not, if you want to stop working it'll be alright. We have a lot of savings."

NY : "We're too young to retire."

JY : "I'm just saying, you don't have to work like the bill is due tomorrow. But now that you mention it, I'm thinking of laying it low."

NY : "What do you mean by that?"

JY : "You know, maybe cut my hours and then after a while quit?"

NY : "Ehhhh? Why? Did you get into a fight with someone?"

JY : "Haha, of course not. It's just I don't see myself doing this all my life, ani, I don't want to do this all my life. Since I saved up, I thought we can just start a business and live a simple life."

NY : "You seem like you've thought about this really hard."

JY : "Hmm, yeah? It just crosses my mind whenever I have nothing to do. I thought we can buy land in Europe, where no one knows us. Picture this you, me, and maybe a little one? We can buy a place in the middle of a field in nowhere and maybe open a cafe? It'll be the best place to stay and the best place to start a family. We can run the whole day in the vast green field and we won't have to worry about schedules. We won't have to worry about what people might think and say about us. We can get lost in our little world and it wouldn't matter cause it's gonna be me and you every time."

NY : "Aren't you looking way too far ahead? Are you sure about this? You and I are at the peak of our careers. I know it's been getting a lot harder recently but are you sure this is what you want?" Nayeon stood up to sit next to her wife, she hugs her and look at her with those sparkling eyes.

One look and Jeongyeon forgot what she wants.

One look and she couldn't even say no to her wife.

JY : "Hahaha you're right." She hesitates. "Maybe it is still early but doesn't my plan sounds good?"

NY : "It is, to be honest, it's perfect! Maybe after 10, 20 years? We can stay there until we grow old, right?"

JY : "Right." She awkwardly smiles.

And to make her feel a little better Jeongyeon just thought it just ten years. If it's with Nayeon then it'll be over in a blink of an eye, it'll just go by them fast.

As long as she's with Nayeon, then everything will be alright.

As long as she's with Nayeon, then everything will be alright

---

(A/N) I'm back! Sorry for making you guys wait, I just thought it'll be better if I finish the whole story before I update again. So yes, the story is done and I'll be updating it two days apart until the end, it's not gonna take a while there's only a couple chapter left. Works been busy lately and I couldn't write continually.

It might not be what you expected it to be, might not be as good as the others but I did try my best. Hope everyone is doing okay, have a great day! Stay safe and healthy!