CHAPTER 13

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313035343530383838332f696d616765732f313637363039636130346161363139393633373032343833303238392e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONES POV

And funny how the girl who said was gonna keep a low profile is following her around right after they got out of the car.

NY : "What do you think you're doing?" She whisper.

JY : "Isn't this how it's supposed to be? I mean Mina doesn't leave my side until I have to start working. Besides that did you forget I'm your security?"

Nayeon just let her be, it hasn't been a while since she meets Jeongyeon but she knows how the girl is. She'll definitely do whatever she wants until Nayeon says no. Oddly she doesn't really want to. Crazy, right? Well, the girl doesn't know either. She's not sure why but she just wants her close today, just for today.

She's not sure why but she just wants her close today, just for today

"Hi, Ms. Im is this person associated with you?" She said looking at the taller girl behind her.

With all the things in her face, people didn't recognize her but her tall structure was enough for people to assume she's someone respectable.

JY : "I'm Ms. Im's manager."

Nayeon chuckles, how couldn't she? Jeongyeon thought lowering the tone of her voice was a good cover to who she really was but Nayeon just finds it funny.

The security girl just looked at them.

Nayeon clears  "Hmm, hmm, she is. She's with me."

"Arraso, then here you go." She handed a pass to the taller girl. "Just in case somebody stops you again."

JY : "Gomawo unnie." She vowed.

And even though no one recognizes her right now, she's still her humble self. Today Nayeon learn that the Jeongyeon at work is no different than the one off-camera

-

They continue to make their way to the dressing room, where Nayeon was handed her script. Jeongyeon sits in the back, watching the other girl as she gets her make-up on. People would look back at her from time to time.

After getting ready, Nayeon walks outside. The program was about to start. But all of a sudden the girl stopped on her track and looked back.

JY : "I'll be fine, if you need anything just give me a call and I'll be there." She said pointing at the bleachers. "Enjoy Ms. Im!"

NY :

NY : "Arraso, if you have to go somewhere just text me. I'll be fine on my own."

JY : "Hahaha it's almost like your saying you don't want me here. Hai, hai. Gaja."

Nayeon makes her way in front. Some faces look familiar to her. Everyone greets her and she did the same thing.

"Ms. Im will be with you guys." The girl said.

The three other artists turn to face her. One by one they greeted her.

"Annyeong I'm Park Chaeyoung. You can call me Rose, it's nice to finally meet you."

"Hi, I'm Kang Seulgi."

"And I'm Kim Jisoo."

NY : "Annyeong I'm Im Nayeon. It's nice meeting all of you."

"I'll leave the four of you. Good luck and I hope we have a great day!" The girl bid goodbye.

JS : "Sooooo Ms. Im."

NY : "Please feel free to call me Nayeon."

JS : "Arraso aso so Nayeon.... Is it true???"

NY : "Hmm I don't get it."

SG : "She means is it true that you and Jeongyeon have something blooming."

RS : "You two, stop it. We just met her and you're already making her feel uncomfortable."

JS : "Oh please. Don't you wanna know what Yoo Jeongyeon's been up too lately? Since you two were very close...."

Nayeon looks at the blonde girl.

RS : "As if I was the only one here. Aren't we all the same, right Seulgi?"

SG : "Well can't argue with that, in fact, all of us thought she likes us hahaha."

RS : "Arraso, enough of that. Please ignore them. Sorry."

NY : "Aniyo, they're fine. I'm glad you guys talk to me, sometimes people take a while to actually start a conversation with me. Because you know, I'm always the new girl."

JS : "Don't worry, we're all friends here."

SG : "Sooooooooooooooo."

RS : "You're already back to that topic."

NY : "Haha no worries, me and Jeongyeon are good friends. But not like what everyone thinks. It's just media thinking there's something more to it."

SG : "Well, I guessed nothing change with that girl haha."

RS : "Of course, that's Yoo Jeongyeon for you."

"Position please, we're starting in a minute."

JS : "You can be comfortable with us."

NY : "Thank you, I hope we have a smooth day."

SG : "Of course we will."

-

Nayeon was having a blast, she didn't know that it'll be this fun to be around someone who's around her age. They've been welcoming since they met each other. But she can't take the thought of how well-known Jeongyeon's reputation around the industry.

But she can't take the thought of how well-known Jeongyeon's reputation around the industry

Speaking of the devil, Nayeon catches a glimpse of the girl sitting and staring at her. A few more seconds and the girl waved at her. Unconsciously she started to wave back.

JS : "Who are you waving at?"

NY : "Oh!" She startled. "No one, just the fans."

JS : "Ohhh I thought you have a friend with you."

NY : "Haha aniyo"

The events continued Idols vs. Idols, games after games. Things were moving fast and Nayeon got lost in the moments. And while the girl got lost the other was fixated on one thing.

Yoo jeongyeon sits alone in the bleacher watching one girl have fun. She's not even letting her disappear from her sight.

As much as it seems to be boring, Jeongyeon was having fun on her own. It's funny how there are hundreds of people in the stadium and she's only been looking at one the whole time. From time to time, she would take her phone out and snaps a photo of the bunny.

Jeongyeon chuckles.

This has always been the dream she has. A normal day, where people don't recognize her. A normal day where she can be herself and nobody will know. A normal day where she can spend the way she wants.

"We will be taking a short break, please enjoy your lunch." Jisoo said and waved goodbye.

Jeongyeon watches Nayeon until she entered a room.

INCOMING CALL : IM NAYEON

JY : "What's up boss?"

NY : "No time to talk, go to the car."

JY : "Do you need anything?"

NY : "Just go."

JY : "Hahaha arraso Ms. Im."

Jeongyeon follows, peculiar as it seems she doesn't have any problem following with what Nayeon wants. One word and she finds herself moving.

She got into the car she was about to call the other girl again when,

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

JY : "What brings you here?" She said rolling down the window to Nayeon.

NY : "Well, it's lunch..... I bought yours with me." She said coming in the car.

Jeongyeon just looks at her.

NY : "Quit staring at me. It's weird when you don't say anything."

JY : "Haha mianhae, I just thought you didn't have to come here just to give me lunch. Plus this is a time where you can hang out with the rest of the girls."

NY : "It's the least I can do for you, you've been sitting there the whole morning doing nothing. It must've been boring. And I have the whole day to hang out with them, food is tastier when shared."

Again Jeongyeon just looks at her, out of nowhere her hands start to reach for the other girl's head. Slowly she ruffles her hair.

JY : "Gomawo."

NY : "Hai, hai. Let's eat before we run out of time."

Jeongyeon smiles, she finds it amusing that Nayeon didn't flinch nor said a word to what she has done.

Jeongyeon smiles, she finds it amusing that Nayeon didn't flinch nor said a word to what she has done

---