CHAPTER 32

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

 

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313038393633333535382f696d616765732f3136386332383437316536383361643631383530313531323437372e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

After a much-needed talk and a lot of scolding Jeongyeon and Nayeon finally got their companies to agree to make their relationship public. Well, it's not like there's something or someone that can make Jeongyeon change her mind. She thought if they say no, she's just gonna do it herself.

Who cares about what people have to say? All she wants is to be able to hold Nayeon's hand when she wants to, to say she loves Nayeon without worrying someone might have heard them.

-

It was their usual night after work. Jeongyeon cooks for their dinner and Nayeon clean the place. Somehow through the coldness of winter, there's this warmth surrounding the place. Maybe it's because starting tomorrow Nayeon and Jeongyeon can stop denying what they really have.

NY : "I'm done with the room......." She pauses. "You've been eating a lot lately. Isn't this too much for two?" She said hugging the taller girl.

JY : "Well, I thought we should celebrate tonight."

NY : "Celebrate what?"

JY : "You know it's almost a month since we started dating and tomorrow we'll finally be able to kiss in front of everyone."

NY : "Pabo haha, who said you can? We're only letting people know about us. Were not displaying anything. I still want to keep this for myself. Where is this Yoo Jeongyeon, Sana had told me? You know the one who always runs away and doesn't talk that much to other people."

JY : "Ahhhhh you want me to be like that, arraso!"

NY : "Ani, I was joking." She said hugging her tighter

Amid this happy moment the door suddenly opened, Nayeon hears stompings but she thought she just hearing things

Amid this happy moment the door suddenly opened, Nayeon hears stompings but she thought she just hearing things.

She was wrapped all over Jeongyeon when the Yoo's walked in. Nayeon's eye grew bigger as she watchJeongyeon's parent, her older sister Seoyeon and her oldest sister Seungyeon walks in.

Of course who wouldn't recognize these faces? This is a family of celebrities. Jeongyeon's dad used to be the private chef of the president while her oldest sister Seungyeon has made a name in acting for herself. Besides, that Nayeon talked to them over the phone on some occasions.

The Yoo's stare at both of them.

SG (Seungyeon) : "What's the meaning of this?!"

Nayeon quickly let go of Jeongyeon. She wasn't sure what's happening but she can see how the Yoo's looked at her.

NY : "Mia....."

SG : "How could you hug without us?"

NY : "Huh?"

JY : "Oh shut up unnie, she's my girlfriend and not yours. Why would she hug you?"

SG :

SG : "Sooner or later she'll be hugging me. She'll be running to me and Seoyeon to tell things you did to her. Sooner she'll be my sister-in-law so I don't see any reason why she wouldn't hug me."

NY : "Ehhh?"

Nayeon was lost in confusion, she wasn't sure what's happening. But the straight face she thought was judging her a while ago has turned into genuine smiles.

SG : "Mom tell her she has to stop hogging Nayeon."

JM (Jeongyeon's Mom) : "Both of you are in your late 20s and early 30s. You should be like your sister Seoyeon. Nayeon is Jeongyeon's girlfriend, she can keep her for herself as long as she wants."

JY : "Bleh." She said sticking her tongue out.

JM :

JM : "But next time instead of arguing with your sister, introduce us first. Annyeong Nayeon, I'm Jeongyeon's mother."

JF (Jeongyeon's Father) : "I'm Jeongyeon's, old man."

SY : "And I'm Seoyeon I'm older by 2 years. Nice to finally meet you." She smiles

SG : "Of course I'm Seungyeon the eldest. I'm the one you can run to if she did anything wrong. From now on I'll be on your side forever."

JY : "Yah! If someone's gonna call eternal dibs on Nayeon it's me!"

JM : "Okay stop acting like kids. Nayeon, sorry about this two. Believe it or not it gets more difficult than this. By the way, welcome to the family."

NY : "Nae! Gomawo, I promise to love Jeongyeon for the rest of my life." She said in a panic.

SG, SY, JY : "Pfffft." The three chuckles.

Jeongyeon finds it cute, she always thought she's the only one who would freak out when meeting their parents. But Nayeon is just like her.

Turns out they just a lot alike, she chuckles as she thought "We really are soulmates."

JY : "Haha what's with that, shouldn't you propose to me first?"

SG : "You probably gave her some kind of love potion, pabo."

SY : "Haha, no need to be stiff around us. Please feel free to treat us as your family."

JF : "Maja, we heard your families back in New Zealand. So the Yoo's we'll be your family here in South Korea. You can visit our place anytime even if Jeongyeon is not around."

JY : "Ehhh what's that supposed to mean?"

JM : "You get a lot of overseas trips. You can't just take Nayeon-ssi everywhere, can you? So if she gets lonely she can come to our place. She can play with the dogs and Bami."

SY : "And we'll show you here baby pictures."

SG: "Haha maja! I'll show you the picture where she got kicked out because she peed in the bed."

NY : "Ohh, haha I'll look forward to it."

JY : "Yah unnie!"

JM : "What's wrong with that? You got worse one, I'll show it to Nayeon-ssi."

The Yoo's chuckles and Nayeon thought they're all kind of the same. Of course Jeongyeon's silliness and kindness came from somewhere.

JM : "Arraso, let's start dinner."

JY : "Okay! I made a lot, you guys can take it home."

-

After a lengthy dinner, with all the story of Jeongyeon from her younger years. Nayeon finally concludes that the "Cool Yoo Jeongyeon" is just a cover-up to the "Silly Yoo Jeongyeon."

JM :

JM : "Arraso, we should get going. Nayeon, you got our address?"

NY : "Yes auntie."

JM : "Good. Jeongyeon I expect you to be more responsible with this, okay? Don't give her a hard time."

SG : "If she did, if she does anything weird call us. Seoyeon and I are just a 30 minutes drive from here. I'll gladly come to whip her a**"

Jeongyeon glared at her older sister.

SY : "Haha, or if you just need anything or someone to hang out and talk to. Just give us a call whenever you feel it."

Nayeon giggles. "Gomawo unnie."

JF : "Arraso, we'll take our leave. Nayeon, dear it's nice to finally meet you in person. Again, welcome to the family."

He said hugging Nayeon and everyone just jumps in, like they're a big family. It felt really good for Nayeon, since it's been a long time she has a family around.

The Yoo's took her in without any questions.

[THE NEXT DAY]

Jeongyeon was making her usual way to work when a group of the press came to her. It gathers so much attention it formed a crowd. This is the downside of having to tape outside almost half the time she's working.

This is the downside of having to tape outside almost half the time she's working

"Ms. Yoo is the rumors true? Are you dating Im Nayeon?"

And being the polite person she is, Jeongyeon just greeted everyone with a smile and a bow.

"Is the picture really you and Im Nayeon-ssi?"

"Do you really like her? Or she's just gonna be one of those girls you said you're close to?"

"Do you love her?"

"The people just want to know the truth."

MN : "Mianhae, the company is currently looking at the situation and would give a statement regarding the matter. For now, we ask for everyone's understanding and patience for the official statements. We hope everyone has a great day, thank you." She bowed

The actress and the rest of her staff proceeded in making their way, they were walking up the stairs when Jeongyeon heard something

The actress and the rest of her staff proceeded in making their way, they were walking up the stairs when Jeongyeon heard something.

"I doubt it's true. Jeongyeon's standards are way high, Nayeon is pretty but I don't think she's someone Jeongyeon would like."

"Maja, I think that's the reason why she's been denying it all this time. Jeongyeon is just nice, everyone misinterprets it."

Jeongyeon stops in her track, halfway up the stairs. She turned around and stood there full of pride. Mina looks at her and she knew right away that the girl is up to no good, no matter how hard she shakes her head and whisper "No." She's well aware that there's no stopping the girl.

Jeongyeon removes her glasses and everyone grew silent. She bowed as deep as she could just to show everyone her sincerity. The people start to whisper with the sudden action from the actress.

JY : "Jeosonghamnida." (TR : I'm very sorry) She said standing back up. "But I do love her, I love Im Nayeon."

And she knows Nayeon said to be patient but she can't take it anymore. She can't hide the fact that she's helplessly in love with the other actress. The buzzing stopped and the people were shocked. It's like the whole world stopped with the words "I love Im Nayeon." Until the cameras started taking pictures again. Mina hits her forehead.

JY :

JY : "She's all I ever wanted and I don't see any reason to hide what I have for such a beautiful being. Let it be known, that I, Yoo Jeongyeon is madly in love with Im Nayeon. Once again, I deeply apologize. I should've let everyone know from the start. All I ask is for everyone's understanding and respect. Once again I offer my apologies and thanks to the people who'll understand. Now if you'll excuse us." She said bowing on last time before walking away.

The people were left speechless with what happened, they couldn't even ask further questions with Jeongyeon's confession.

When they got inside the building Mina quickly grab Jeongyeon to the side, asking for everyone to go ahead of them.

Mina shakes her head. "You have an agreement with the management and Nayeon. Why do I have to shake my head all the time when I'm with you? One day it's just gonna fall off, then what? Who's gonna tell you no? Aish...."

JY : "I'm sorry."

MN : "I know you are. I also heard what you've heard but that defeats the purpose of talking to the company. You could've just let it go, what they say doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what you and Nayeon unnie think."

JY : "I.... I can't just stand there after hearing it for myself. They can say anything about me, I'm really sorry. I understand why you're angry."

MN : "Aish pabo. I'm not angry, I know sooner or later the cat will be out of the bag. To be honest with you, I'm already expecting something like this will happen. It's just you're so close to keeping it a secret until they release the statement. "

*RING*RING*

MN : "I guess, it's already around the internet. Here, Nayeon unnie is calling. I'll talk to the boss." She said handing the phone to the taller girl. "And please, just stay right where you are. Let's avoiding talking to anyone else until I hear what the boss has to say."

Jeongyeon nodded back.

*RING*RING*

*INCOMING CALL : YEOBO*

NY : "Hey."

JY : "Hey.... I'm sorry."

NY : "Huh? Why are you saying sorry?"

JY : "Haven't you seen it yet? I made a promise but I ended up breaking it."

NY : "I did saw it, it's all over SNS and everyone with me is asking about us. But I didn't call to hear you say sorry, I called because I want to say thank you."

Jeongyeon couldn't answer, there's a lot of things going on in her mind. Mainly realizing what she did wrong.

NY : "Thank you Jeong. I've always felt I'm not the type of girl to be proud of. Thank you for what you said back there, I have to go. I'll see you tonight?"

JY : "A-arraso."

*END OF CALL*

The taller girl was trying hard not to cry she stuttered.

MN : "The boss said, Jihyo called her. They're in the process of releasing the statement now. So you don't....."

Mina pauses as she noticed the girl crying.

MN : "Why are you crying??"

JY :

JY : "Nayeon said thank you."

MN : "And? I don't see any reason for you to cry."

JY : "It's just..."

Mina chuckles "What a big baby, I think I know why. Arraso, cry all you want then we'll go back to work." She said tapping the older girl's back.

JY : "Gomawo."

Jeongyeon is just overwhelmed. She's just happy she finally said it out loud, happy because Nayeon is not a secret anymore.

Yoo Jeongyeon is Happy because she found Im Nayeon, when she thought she'll never love again.

Yoo Jeongyeon is Happy because she found Im Nayeon, when she thought she'll never love again

---

(A/N) It's gonna be a series of events from here on. Since it's just a flashback I wanna jump right back to the present day. I just wanted to show where they started. So maybe a little bit more then we'll be back in the present 😁😁😁 Until then, have a great day. Stay safe and healthy!