CHAPTER 4

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313033363436353535322f696d616765732f313636613433666365346330616261363332343238333438343034302e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

And to Nayeon's surprise, Yoo Jeongyoen was part of the show she's guesting. The show started with some simple games until the final race began and they were paired up. Nayeon couldn't believe that out of all the people who are part of the show Yoo Jeongyeon is the one who gets paired with her.

It's like the gods are punishing her for not knowing who the girl was

It's like the gods are punishing her for not knowing who the girl was.

JY : "Omo, I guess today is not that bad. I got to meet you and now I get to be tied up to you."

NY : "Ms. Yoo, please don't make it sound weird."

JY : "Haha I'm kidding, besides it's not like I'm making it up."

A staff came to them and explained what they have to do and Jeongyeon was right. It was a race to eat all the food listed in the paper the staff gave them and they have to hold hands.

JY : "Gaja?"

NY : "H-hai." She stutter.

First on their list was seafood and since they can only use one hand they need to feed each other. Jeongyeon did it confidently while Nayeon struggled. They're on their 4th stop,

JY :

JY : "It's nothing to be shy about Ms. Im. I wouldn't mind slowing down if you're really uncomfortable."

NY : "Ani, it's just I did a lot of embarrassing thing towards you today. Mianhe."

JY : "Haha no worries, I had my fair share. What do you say we win this thing?"

NY : "Arraso."

JY : "Great!"

They were led by a little bit and were running to their last stop when Jeongyeon noticed how Nayeon was struggling to run.

JY : "Tired?" She stopped.

NY : "Ani! Gaja!" She pulled the taller girl.

JY : "Let's rest a bit." She pulled back.

NY : "But you said you want to win this." She pulled again.

JY : "Not that I really want to, it's just I saw the fire in your eyes when we started." She chuckles.

NY : "Then what are you resting for Ms. Yoo??"

JY : "Hahaha you look really competitive. Gaja, if you want to continue I'll give you a lift." She said offering her back.

NY : "Ehhhhh?"

JY : "It's the only way I'll continue Ms. Im. So if you really wanna win this you have no choice."

Nayeon looked at Sana as if she's asking if it's okay. The Japanese just smile and nodded at her. She quickly got in the taller girl's back.

JY : "Arraso, hold on Ms. Im."

Jeongyeon runs while making sure Nayeon is safe at the same time.

"Omo, are you two dating?" A bystander said.

"You look perfect together." The others said.

And in her most playful way, Yoo Jeongyeon turned around for a second to greet everyone with a warm smile and a bow.

JY : "Do we? Then we'll consider it." She said and pose for a photograph.

Nayeon bashfully smiled back at the people around the market

Nayeon bashfully smiled back at the people around the market. Being carried by Jeongyeon feels different, it's like she's the lightest person in the world. Not to mention how gentle the taller girl is, even thinking of putting a towel in her legs before holding them. And just like Tzuyu said Yoo Jeongyeon is nice. Every other minute she would ask Nayeon,

JY : "Are you okay Ms. Im?"

It's funny how someone she just met treats her like she's someone precious to her. Like she knows her for so long.

NY : "I am, you could drop me here."

JY : "No time for that we'll just do it like this. Say ahhh." The taller girl offered her a spoonful of noodles and she did too.

Yoo Jeongyeon had carried Im Nayeon to the finish line, all they have to do is wait for the others for the ending meant.

MN : "You know you can let her down now."

JY : "Letting someone down is bad Mina."

MN : "Pabo I meant it literally."

NY : "Your manager is right, you should let me go."

JY : "If it's you who's asking then I guess I can't say no." She slowly lets her down. "Mina my gum?"

MN : "Here you go, pabo."

JY : "You know you should be nicer to me."

MN : "I am, if I wasn't I wouldn't stay with you for 3 years."

NY : "Uhm... Thank you.... For carrying me all the way back."

JY : "Not a problem Ms. Im."

SN : "Are you gonna take responsibility for my artist?"

NY : "Yah, Sana." She whispers.

JY : "Hahaha Mina, I like your bestfriend."

MN : "Well, you two are on the same wavelength soooo."

JY : "I don't know what you mean by that but I'll take it as a complement. And yes Mrs. Chou, I'll take responsibility for your precious artist."

SN : "Mrs.... Mrs. Chou?" She blushed. "Mina how come you didn't let her hang out with me before?"

MN : "Aish, because I know this is what's gonna happen. Sorry for these two Ms. Im, especially this childish one." She pointed at Jeongyeon.

NY : "Ani, it's fine. I'm kinda used to this kind of people and you can call me Nayeon."

MN : "Then you can call me Mina."

JY : "Ehhhhh? How come you can call her by her first name?"

MN : "I don't know maybe because I'm not stupid?"

JY : "Yah!"

NY : "Haha, if you want to you can call me Nayeon."

Jeongyeon looked at her for a moment before answering.

JY : "Ani, I like Ms. Im better."

"Ms. Yoo, Ms. Im taping's gonna resume."

JY : "Hai! Oh by the way Ms. Im, you should smile more, it suits you well." The girl smiled and walk away.

-

After the show, the staff got too busy Jeongyeon lost sight of Nayeon. She thought she'll just say hi next time. They were walking back to their car, Jeongyeon carrying her stuff like she always does when a car suddenly stopped next to them.

MN : "Jeong, get over here."

JY : "Nobodies gonna take me away Mina."

SN : "I would if I'm single." She said rolling her windows down.

NY : "I'm gonna tell Tzuyu."

SN : "Yah, I was joking."

JY : "Ohhh I thought you two have already left."

SN : "Well, someone here wants to say goodbye."

NY : "Weren't you the one who's been throwing tantrums because you want to see Ms. Yoo again?"

JY : "Omo, I'm sorry Sana but I don't want to be someone's mistress. Not to mention Tzuyu is a precious hoobae to me." She laughs.

MN : "I never thought you'll be someone like that. Satang."

SN : "See what you did unnie?"

NY : "Haha but that's the truth."

SN : "Ehhh but you wanted to give Jeongyeon something, right?"

NY : "Yah!"

MN : "Haha let's just get this over with, we all need a rest."

NY : "Hai.... Here, it's just something to thank you for earlier."

JY : "You didn't really have to."

SN : "She felt bad for making you carry her."

JY : "Haha it's not like your heavy, your light as a feather Ms. Im. Thank you, I'll make sure to enjoy this..... Soju?"

NY : "Mianhe, that's the only thing we have right now."

JY : "Wait, you carry alcohol around?"

Jeongyeon and Mina laugh.

SN : "Aniyo, she's endorsing the product that's why we have a lot to give."

MN : "Haha you could've said that first."

JY : "Well, I guess I'll get drunk tonight since I received this precious gift from Ms. Im."

MN : "Pabo, you have work tomorrow."

NY : "Mina is right, you can share with your friends on your day off."

JY : "Haha arraso."

NY : "Uhm... Good night." She shyly said.

JY : "Hai, hai. Good night Ms. Im and to you too Sana. Say hello to Tzuyu for me."

SN : "I will see you around." She said closing the window.

Jeongyeon chuckles as she watches them drive away.

MN : "Aren't you too happy?"

JY : "Ani."

MN : "Really? I never saw you smile this much in a day. Do you like Nayeon-ssi?"

JY : "Haha me? It's like you don't know me, I don't have time for love Mina."

MN : "I know you too well Jeongyeon. You don't approach someone unless...."

JY : "I just want to be friends, gaja..... Oh sh*t!"

MN : "Wae?! Wae?!"

JY : "I forgot to ask her number!"

MN : "Aish..... And here you are saying you don't like her, pabo."

JY : "I mean how can you be friends with someone if you don't talk to them?"

MN : "Just say it, you like her. Here, just ask Sana for her number."

JY : "Gomawo, I knew I could count on you."

MN : "Do me a favor, just this one please be honest with what you feel."

JY : "You're digging too much on it, it'll be okay. I'll be okay."

MN : "I just don't want you hurting as you did before."

JY : "Haha I know, gaja! We don't want to make your girlfriend wait."

MN : "She's not my girlfriend."

JY : "Hahaha arraso."

-

And true enough Jeongyeon and Mina found Chaeyoung waiting in her office.

And true enough Jeongyeon and Mina found Chaeyoung waiting in her office

CY : "Unnie, done with work?"

MN : "Hai."

JY : "Mina's here to pick you up Producer Son."

MN : "Shut up."

JY : "You used to be a sweet manager now all you do is scold me. Oh Chaeng, you'll never believe what happened today."

CY : "What??????"

JY : "Well, I saw an angel."

CY : "Are you blind or something? Mina's been working with you for 3 years pabo."

Mina's used to these kinds of conversations between these two it's not even that surprising anymore.

JY : "Nice try lover girl."

CY : "Just tell me what happened."

JY : "I met this Im Nayeon, she looks really good."

CY : "That's a first, usually I hear this kind of thing through the news. You know Yoo Jeongyeon is seen with blah blah. Do you like her?"

JY : "Of course not, I just want to be friends. You and Mina think alike, is that a soulmate thing?"

CY : "Yes." MN : "No."

CY : "Unnie????" She said in a pout.

MN : "Aish, just tell her the story Jeong."

JY : "Haha there's really nothing much to it, I just said hi and we worked together."

Mina starts to laugh. "You said hi and the girl completely ignored you."

CY : "Wait, what?????? I need to know this girl. There's not a lot of people who can ignore hyung."

JY : "Correction she has her headset on."

MN : "Same, she didn't even know who you are. Ohhh and you know what's the best part Chaeng?"

CY : "You?"

JY : "Pabo."

MN : "Aniiiii, it was when Nayeon-ssi gave her an autograph."

Chaeyoung laughed out loud.

CY : "I bet a girl who doesn't know who Yoo Jeongyeon is would never say yes even with just a coffee."

JY : "Huh???? Really??? You really think there's someone out there who can say no to this beautiful face?" She said pointing at her face.

CY : "Uhm... Me, Dahyun, Tzuyu and Mina unnie??? You can count Momo unnie, Sana unnie, and her boss Jihyo unnie. Just admit it not all people are crazy for Yoo Jeongyeon."

JY : "Yah!"

CY : "No matter how hard you argue it's not gonna change. You can bet all your fortune with it, I'm sure she won't go out with you even just for coffee."

JY : "And if she did????"

CY : "Then I'll stop pursuing Mina unnie."

MN : "Leave me out of it and you two stop betting on people's feelings."

JY : "Arraso! You got it!"

MN : "Aish, stubborn as usual."

CY : "Don't worry unnie, I'm sure she's not gonna win."

MN : "Pabo. Let's go, I want to rest. Jeong don't forget your schedule tomorrow."

JY : "Hai boss!"

CY : "Unnie let me carry your things."

MN : "Gomawo Chaeng."

JY : "You sure you two aren't dating???"

MN : "We're....."

CY : "We're not dating!" She cuts Mina off. "We're married!"

MN :

MN : "Aish I'm leaving!" She said walking out of the room.

JY : "Hahahahaha! Pabo!"

CY : "Eh but it's the truth."

JY : "Haha! Arraso, now go and chase your wife before she divorce you. I'll see you tomorrow."

CY : "Arraso, see you!"

Mina turns around to wait for Chaeyoung, she catches a glimpse of Jeongyeon who was smiling at the bottle of soju Nayeon gave. She and Chaeyoung know Yoo Jeongyeon really well, they knew her even before she became afraid of commitment.

She knows Chaeyoung is provoking her so Jeongyeon can give it a try. Because the more you tell her she can't, the more she will prove you wrong. And If Im Nayeon is the answer, then maybe it's worth giving a shot. Because Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung would give everything just to see Yoo Jeongyeon genuinely happy again.

---

(A/N) It's still early to say where the story will go but just like what I said before, it'll be fluffier. Thank you for waiting :) I'll update as much as I can. Hope everyone's having a great day, stay safe and healthy!!!!

PS. Chaeyoung calls Jeongyeon hyung not because he's a guy but because she's her NoJam Bro. (I don't want to confuse people :D )