CHAPTER 11

THE BEGINNING OF OUR END [2YEON]

68747470733a2f2f696d672e776174747061642e636f6d2f73746f72795f70617274732f313034343939373035302f696d616765732f313637326238353262616135333865653635323332373239363134352e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

NO ONE'S POV

Everyone has a reason for everything they do.

Waiting has never been an issue to Chaeyoung, she knows that Mina is a person who likes to do things in a time frame, she's organized. She does things in certain ways like how she ties the curtain back in Chaeyoung's place.

Obviously, the best part of Son Chaeyoung's life right now is her constant, Myoui Mina.

-

Chaeyoung had her usual day, she picks up Mina at 7 in the morning, has breakfast, and bid her goodbye. She spends most of her day working hard and patiently waiting.

After a long day, Chaeyoung sat in her office. Looking at nothing but air, she's just waiting to see the girl who meant the whole world to her. Mina walks in, she's in her dress and she barely has make-up on but every time Chaeyoung sees her she feels like she's seeing a princess.

Mina walks in, she's in her dress and she barely has make-up on but every time Chaeyoung sees her she feels like she's seeing a princess

CY : "Omo what a delight, Myoui Mina has returned." She smiled.

And Mina smiled at her, she's used to this kind of greeting from Chaeyoung. Sometimes it sounds like she's joking, sometimes it sounds serious. It just hard for her to tell which is which.

MN : "Gaja?"

CY : "Uhmmm isn't it weird? You're alone? Why isn't there a tall person following you today?"

MN : "If you're talking about Jeong, she went out with Nayeon."

CY : "Huh??? She did???"

MN : "Well I don't see any reason why not. Jeong is nice just not the part where you guys bet on someone."

CY : "Aish, guess that's it for me."

MN : "Pabo.." She whisper.

CY : "Huh? Did you say something?"

MN : "Pabo!"

CY : "Ehhhhhh?"

MN : "Next time if you're gonna bet on something leave me out of it!"

CY : "Why are you getting worked up?"

MN : "Because you're stupid enough to say you'll stop pursuing me!"

CY : "Wait, what?"

MN : "Pabo! I thought Jeongyeon is the stupidest here. I told you, right????? I like you, pabo!"

Chaeyoung chuckles it's not the first time she heard Mina say it. It just rarely happens it always feels the same way it did the first time. Mina was not having any of it, she's not in the mood to joke around so she decided to walk away.

CY : "Calm down." She grabs her hand. "It's not like I'm really gonna stop for that stupid bet. I like you and that's more than that. I didn't wait for 3 years just to give up. Just like what I said before, I like you and even if it takes me hundreds of years, I'll wait. Because you will be the only person I'll love..... "

CY : "Now..... Can you say it again?"

Can you say it again?

MN : "Pabo."

CY : "Ehhh just one more time."

MN : "Pabo."

CY : "Hahaha arraso, I'm sorry."

JY : "Okay, what did you do to my manager???" She suddenly showed up out of nowhere.

MN : "I thought you left?"

JY : "Well, I can't leave without saying goodbye to my bro. Soooo, what did you do?"

Chaeyoung laughs "Mina would kill me if I say it."

JY : "Did she finally said she doesn't want you?"

CY : "Huh! Jokes on you she just told me she like me a while ago."

MN : "Yah!" She glared at her.

CY : "Mianhe."

JY : "Ehhhh? So does that mean you two are dating?"

CY : "Hmmmm."

MN : "Aniyo!"

JY : "Hahaha well, congrats for the extra step but we never know I might have a girlfriend before you do."

CY : "You can go first, I'll make sure to have a wife first. Right unnie?"

MN : "Pabo-yah!"

Chaeyoung just chuckles at how cute the Japanese is blushing right now. Mina on the other hand turns around quickly and stare at Jeongyeon.

JY : "What???? I didn't do anything."

MN : "You're also a pabo, instead of teasing us why don't you leave?"

JY : "Ehhh? How cold of you. You used to be so caring about me, now you just force me out."

MN : "Aish, Yoo Jeongyeon didn't you have dinner with Nayeon?? Are you seriously gonna make the girl wait?"

CY : "Ewwww, how could you make a girl wait, hyung?"

JY : "Shut up, I'm going. Make sure you use protection!" She said running away.

Make sure you use protection!

MN : "Yoo Jeongyeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-

Jeongyeon took a quick shower and rush to the address Nayeon had given. She doesn't know what's this uncomfortable feeling she's having inside her. She nervous but why? It's just a friendly dinner. She's conscious of her look but why? It's just Im Nayeon, she even saw her with just a hoodie on. Whatever is the reason, it's driving her crazy.

JY : "Okay, calm down Yoo Jeongyeon, you got this." She said parking her car and checked her clothes.

A few more minutes and Nayeon walks out of the building. She was in a simple dress, her hair was undone and there was nothing special about her but somehow it was enough to make Jeongyeon sweat, even though it was cold at the moment.

She was in a simple dress, her hair was undone and there was nothing special about her but somehow it was enough to make Jeongyeon sweat, even though it was cold at the moment

JY : "Annyeong Ms. Im." She opens the car door.

NY : "You shouldn't have come out of the car I could've opened the door myself."

JY : "I insist. Today let me spoil you." The words just escaped .

NY : "G-gomawo." She stutter.

Jeongyeon quickly got in the car and started driving.

JY : "Sorry, I should've worn something nicer." She said referring to her plain white shirt and jeans.

NY : "What are you saying? You look good in anything."

JY : "Thank you. You too, you look great in anything. But I think you'll even look better with..."

NY : "With?"

JY : "With me." She said and smiled at her.

Jeongyeon doesn't know what's happening, the words just keep going out and she just keeps on digging her own grave. Having a honey-tongued is a curse.

[XX RESTAURANT]

NY : "Wait isn't this place popular? What if people see us?"

JY : "Don't worry, the owner is a friend of mine. I've arranged everything and no one will see us. Gaja?"

NY : "Arraso."

Nayeon follows Jeongyeon into a secret passage.

"Your right in time." A tall girl greets them.

JY : "Thanks for this Lisa."

LS : "I can't say no to you. You're like a daughter to my dad."

JY : "Haha it's all thanks to my dad. Oh mianhe, Lisa this is Im nayeon."

LS : "Of course Im Nayeon, I heard a lot about you."

JY : "And this is a childhood friend, Manoban Lisa. She's the daughter of my dad's best friend, an influencer, and the girlfriend of also Kim Jennie."

LS : "You didn't have to say that, everyone knows who I'm dating." She said and walk towards Nayeon.

LS : "Nice to meet you Nayeon-ssi, I must warn you." She whisper. "Jeongyeon is boring and her jokes are lame, behind that coolness is a person who's waiting to show her lego collection, a dork. But all in all, she's nice, she's a good person. You just have to watch out for the heart, it's still fragile."

Nayeon chuckles. "Nice to meet you too."

JY : "Ehhhh what did you tell her????"

LS : "I just gave her some advice, she's special right?"

JY : "Pabo-yah, she's not. I mean she is but not like what you think." She said flustered.

LS : "Haha I'll say it for her. You are special since it's been a long time since Yoo Jeongyeon took someone here that's not her manager nor a friend from work. It's been a while, right Jeong?" She said and smile at them.

JY : "Dinner!! Ms. Im must be hungry, let's go."

LS : "Hahaha arraso you girls enjoy your dinner, call me if you need anything."

NY : "Thank you."

Maybe it was because of what Lisa said that Jeongyeon was silent while they make their way upstairs.

JY : "Sorry, it must have been uncomfortable."

NY : "Don't be it was okay."

JY : "Thank god, I don't want to make things awkward between us. Order whatever you want Ms. Im dinner is on me."

She said and open the door, Nayeon was welcomed by a room full of windows where you can see the night sky and a big balcony.

NY : "I should at least split the cost, this place looks expensive."

JY : "We've talked about this." She said pulling the chair for Nayeon.

NY : "But......"

JY : "Let's just say you owe me one." She smiled.

-

Nayeon looks at Jeongyeon while they eat dinner, the girl is a good eater. She's too focused on her food she hasn't even caught Nayeon staring at her.

JY : "So what are your plans for chusok?" She said raising her head.

NY : "Nothing, I have no work that day so I'll be staying at home."

JY : "How about hanging out with your friends?"

NY : "Well, Sana is going on a trip to Jeju with Tzuyu."

JY : "Don't you have other friends?"

NY : "I do.... I mean Momo would probably be with Dahyun."

JY : "Wait, you know those two?"

NY : "Of course, Momo is Sana and Mina's best friend. We all go out sometime to grab food."

JY : "Ohhhh."

NY : "And how about you?"

JY : "Well, I will probably be in bed. My sisters are going home to our province."

NY : "Why don't you go?"

JY : "I still have work the next day, so it's really hard to go even if I wanted to."

NY : "Well, at least you get to rest."

JY : "So, Ms. Im how come a pretty girl like you still single?" She looked at her with innocent eyes.

NY : "Haha your questions really do have no timing, you just ask whatever comes to your mind don't you?"

"Hmm let's see, it's because I find it hard to trust people? I'm afraid of going through the same pain I did before. Let's just say that my trust issue made it harder for me to find someone."

JY : "Then, doesn't that make us the same?"

NY : "Huh? You? Doesn't everyone want to be with you? Didn't you date at least 10 people?"

JY : "Yah! What do you think of me???"

NY : "Uhmmmm womanizer?" She laughs.

JY : "It's bad to judge people, I know I look good but that doesn't mean I dated too many people."

NY : "Haha arraso but have you ever fell in love so bad you hope the world stop?" She looked at her.

Thinking about how Jeongyeon always runs from everyone else, from commitments she thought she's the last person who can understand how she felt.

JY : "I did."

Nayeon was taken back, all of the sudden the room was filled with awkwardness

Nayeon was taken back, all of the sudden the room was filled with awkwardness. It's the first time she saw the girl in front of her serious.

JY : "Hope time stop or maybe slow down? I did, I even went far to doing everything just to keep our perfect relationship from falling apart." Jeongyeon chuckles. "That's what I thought, it wasn't even close to perfect. But I did everything to fool myself it was, I made choices I shouldn't have because I wanted to protect what was left of us. When everything fell apart it was painful, I may not know how painful it was for you but I think I have some kind of idea."

She looks out the window. Nayeon understands now, what Lisa meant. Jeongyeon heart is really fragile.

JY : "It hurts because we thought it was everything because we made ourselves think it was the only thing we need. But the moment the pain was over, the moment it fell apart, I felt my whole world light. You know I learned something, Ms. Im."

She looks back at her.

JY : "I learn that love is not supposed to make you wish the world to stop. It's the other way around. It is supposed to make you feel excited, to anticipate every waking morning because you'll get to see a new day with her. It wasn't meant to slow things down, it was meant to give you a glimpse of the future. A future to look forward to."

NY : "Sorry, I thought you just like playing around."

JY : "Hahaha that's the problem with rumors Ms. Im. they tend to tell you the wrong thing. I made sure I won't do a relationship unless I'm sure of it. That's the reason why it looks like I'm running away from everyone. Wanna know a secret?"

NY : "Hmm..."

JY : "I used to smoke, a lot. Chewing gum became an alternative for me. You know to keep my mouth busy. Cigarettes became my only escape but since I made a promise to my family and my agency, I stop smoking and chew gum instead."

Jeongyeon looks at her and laughs out of nowhere.

JY : "Mianhe, I made the mood darker. I'm past that stage, don't feel sorry for me. I learned a lot and like you, I'm just being cautious."

NY : "Don't be, I was the one who started it. I should be the one saying sorry for judging you with just rumors."

JY : "Hahaha don't worry about it. They always talk about it, it became the truth. But I don't mind, the only thing that matters to me is that you know what's the truth." She smiled at the other girl.

NY : "Hai."

JY : "Now we know a little bit more about each other. How about cake?"

NY : "If you let me pay for it then yes."

JY : "Haha smart, arraso. Just this one."

NY : "Call."

Nayeon looks at Jeongyeon, she didn't realize it sooner but talking to Jeongyeon always felt good. It's like every time they see each other she becomes closer and closer to her.

And maybe Yoo Jeongyeon is right, Im Nayeon and her were the same

And maybe Yoo Jeongyeon is right, Im Nayeon and her were the same.

---

(A/N) Time to guess, who do you think Jeongyeon and Nayeon's exes? Haha.

Hope everyone is doing okay. Enjoy your day have fun! If you have the time do what you have always wanted! Stay safe and healthy! See you next time :)