Siyeon & SuA

Dreamcatcher Imagines

The group were given three days of break. Most of the girls took that opportunity to rest or go out somewhere. Some even went on dates with each other...Sua being one of them.

 

Dami was in Siyeon's room pacing around nervously fiddling with her hands. Siyeon looked dead, she felt dead and hoped she could get a long nice sleep after this.

 

"Stop pacing around Dami," Siyeon groaned, massaging an incoming headache. Dami quickly apologized, "I'm sorry unnie, I-I am j-just really nervous.'' she stuttered looking around Siyeon and Minji's room to distract herself.

 

Siyeon curiously looked at her with raised brows. "And what exactly is making you all this nervous panda? You're usually the most composed out of all of us.'' Siyeon said.

 

Dami let out a heavy sigh, not knowing if she should tell Siyeon. "I-I p-plan on a-asking unnie on a date''

 

Siyeon smirked. "Don't tell me. Dong-ah? You two have been really close ever since she came back." Dami looked at her with wide eyes, waving her hand around weirdly. "N-no i-its not Dong unnie."

 

"Then who is it?"

 

Dami looked into Siyeon's eyes shutting her eyes shut. 

 

"Sua unnie." she whispered quietly, but Siyeon clearly heard her.

 

"Oh.'' was all siyeon could mutter not knowing what else she could say, not trusting her voice.

 

Dami worriedly looked at Siyeon. Everyone knew that Siyeon liked Sua but, Siyeon had told them that it was just a small crush on the small girl and that she was over it by now. And everyone believed her...even sua. 

 

"Siyeon unnie?"

 

Taking a couple deep breaths she gave Dami a reassuring smile that she was fine. Dami didn't know if she could believe her but didn't want to push the girl if she wasn't.

 

Dami awkwardly stood there in the middle of the room, before silently leaving.

 

Siyeon didn't know what to feel. Should she even feel anything at all? It's not like Sua was hers.

 

Sua wasn't hers...