Handong & JiU

Dreamcatcher Imagines

Handong walked slowly to the nearest cafe, not caring if she was getting wet by the rain. Her heart ached, it hurt so much. She had finally gotten the courage to ask out her crush Dami after two years, but she was a year to late. Dami was happily dating a girl named Gahyeon.

 

Handong shivered from the freezing cold breeze. Maybe she shouldn't had walked in the rain without an umbrella, she was going to get sick in the morning. She hated getting sick and not being able to properly breathe. Really makes her take breathing for granted.

 

She continued walking aimlessly through the rain.

 

Finally arriving at her destination she walks into the cafe a warm chill welcoming her.

 

She was surprised to say the least. She didn't really expect a cafe like this existed near her. Pink colored the walls, bringing a calming and welcoming vibe to her. A small smile made its way up her lips, this was just her style.

 

She made her way over to the farthest seat by a window and sat down. Handong really enjoyed the vibe the cafe was giving her, it was almost as if it were intoxicating her mind of what happened today, as if her day wasn't ever horrible to begin with.

 

It was kinda weird, but it helped her in some way.

 

Handong was looking over at the menu as to what she should get, it was late and raining so she decided to go with hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream on top.

 

"Hello, what would you like to order?" A sweet voice said startling Handong.

 

"Umm," Handong quickly panicked forgetting what she was going to order.

 

"I-I would llike to o-order a—"

 

Handong all of a sudden didn't know if she was dead or dreaming. The woman that stood in front of her was beautiful, too beautiful to even be human.

 

Maybe she was dead, maybe she got killed while walking in the rain...or maybe she was dreaming and she didn't want to wake up now.

 

"Oh—ah— I-I'm sorry, but... are you an angel?" Handong watched as the woman's expression changed into a cute smile, making her heart flutter just a bit.

 

"No, no I'm not an angel." She said falling into fits of laughter. Making Handong's heart beat pound against her chest.

 

"You're very cute, are you not from here by any chance?" 

 

Handong blinked as a flush of red colored her cheeks.

 

"No, I'm not from here. I'm Chinese." Handong said looking away from the gaze of the other woman.

 

"I'm Minji!" JiU finally said putting her hand out for a shake.

 

"Nice to meet you Minji. I'm Handong." Handong said shaking her hand, a small but genuine smile plastered on her lips.